asgardtipar

Aug 4, 2017
And i just realised that when i enter the game it doesnt show me main menu, it just throws me in a new game and i cant save or load or anything. What do i do

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
what is the best version to download? i mean what is the different between all of these links?
Base Game + Crack is the normal game, with a modification that allows the use of cheat mods and user made content mods.
The Skunked version is nearly identical, with lower resolution images to reduce the download size. It was very kindly made by one of the forum members.

well I bought it and because of the failing I was like f*ck it and skipped a day or 2 and didn't get it? is it because i bought 2 things at the same time or?
It would be infinitely more helpful if you'd say what you tried to buy, and if you're using any mods.

And i just realised that when i enter the game it doesnt show me main menu, it just throws me in a new game and i cant save or load or anything. What do i do
First of all, use the edit button on any post you make to avoid spamming.

Did you download the game from here?
Are you using any mods?
What operating system do you use?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
base game+crack i downloaded and bought the sunscreen + online cursus or book total worth 150$ (my starting amount of cash)
Just went through the first two days of the game again, bought the sunblock ($50) and an online course ($100).
The online course is done from the laptop only, and the different courses are for different skills.
Day 2, 3pm, the sunblock was delivered.

Have you tried putting sunblock on Alice when she's sunbathing at the pool?

Reactions: heyyoo

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Just went through the first two days of the game again, bought the sunblock ($50) and an online course ($100).
The online course is done from the laptop only, and the different courses are for different skills.
Day 2, 3pm, the sunblock was delivered.

Have you tried putting sunblock on Alice when she's sunbathing at the pool?
i will try it again it then gonna restart and do a speedrun till 2d day thanks for info and help :)

May 14, 2018
Great game, just a shame it just stops in the end.
You end upi doing the same things over and over, because you aren't sure if there is another movie or something to participate in, but still a great game with lots of content :)

asgardtipar

Aug 4, 2017
Base Game + Crack is the normal game, with a modification that allows the use of cheat mods and user made content mods.
The Skunked version is nearly identical, with lower resolution images to reduce the download size. It was very kindly made by one of the forum members.

It would be infinitely more helpful if you'd say what you tried to buy, and if you're using any mods.

First of all, use the edit button on any post you make to avoid spamming.

Did you download the game from here?
Are you using any mods?
What operating system do you use?
Thanks for the advice, and i kinda found the soultion, i just deleted my last save (save 10) and it "loaded" save 9 and the game was back to normal again

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks for the advice, and i kinda found the soultion, i just deleted my last save (save 10) and it "loaded" save 9 and the game was back to normal again
If you run into problems with saves remeber how they need to be numberd in the right order. Save0.save, save1.save, save3.save and son.. If you download a save from here for example you have to name it as the last save in order to be able to play. (Or remove a save and replace with the new one by the same name)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
couple of questions when can you fking kill eric in the game? or otherwise someone should make such a mod >.> i hate him

oh and for something else how should i gain more authority on my sister and persuade?

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Hi! When i launch the .exe, it doesn't get past configuration screen. No matter what screen resolution I chose, game just won't launch , though sometimes there is a non-openable miniature...Anyone knows about that?????

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
Question

Does anyone know what content was ADDED or BUG FIXES that was added in 0.13? I've been trying to find out.
Any new scenes?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Question

Does anyone know what content was ADDED or BUG FIXES that was added in 0.13? I've been trying to find out.
Any new scenes?
Fucking mom all over the house.
In the kitchen, in her bedroom, in the bathroom, in the lounge and while doing yoga if you went Lisa GF path with yoga.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Fucking mom all over the house.
In the kitchen, in her bedroom, in the bathroom, in the lounge and while doing yoga if you went Lisa GF path with yoga.
I'm kind of disappointed that there's no missionary sex with her. There's not really a whole lot of it in the game. I remember Kate, but the other scenes were so long ago that I'm not sure now. Olivia maybe? The first time with Alice? Kira?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes