JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I just didnt know how hard for you, exp players, is mod vanila game, zip it and post link. But ok a try it AGAIN by myself and hope its gonna be ok. Oh and no, its not that like somebody here sas u just put mods where .exe is located. So thank you again.
If you had spent a fraction of the time you spent whining on this forum, downloading the game and the mods you asked for, you could have saved yourself some time and everyone else the waist of board space.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I already try that but i just have to do something wrong. Its much easery for me if someone uload his already moded game for me. Thank you for reply
Ok, again... Can someone download latest version, mod it with all best mods and upload to mega.nz and post link here? I offer money for this. Thank you
Ok, thank you all for help.
If you want anything, dont call me x)

I just didnt know how hard for you, exp players, is mod vanila game, zip it and post link. But ok a try it AGAIN by myself and hope its gonna be ok. Oh and no, its not that like somebody here sas u just put mods where .exe is located. So thank you again.
One last thing: Dont forgot have discussion about that if the game is complete or abadoned or legal or ilegal over and over again. No matter what its just ended. So lets go, talk about one thing another year and dont help newbies with serious quests :)
*Clap* *Clap* Now u just get me... Or if you will be more helpfull and not just wanky talkie. @DawnCry Thread about mods is LOCKED so no one can post there, smartone, so this is closest thread for my question. Only what i see is no one read ALL my posts, just the latest ones. So thank you again for not help and just shoot ,,smart jaw" againts me. Oh and yes, everyone can talk about what they wants so i talk too ;)
Ok @Landru Enough. I have read your posts and after having your thread locked, asking for help then complaining no one is helping which if someone could or wanted too might have but after the way you have gone about this, they more than likely dont want too. Then your break down to sarcasm & Trolling. Read the site rules here .
You have had some of your posts deleted and have received a warning over this. Refrain in the future like i said read the rules or more severe penalties will given.

Ahab_python

Oct 15, 2017
This is it.

You're not wrong, the version on here is the latest version, and it was the one he was talking about.
Are you sure? cuz I saw a website claim to have the latest version, and it has some CG that I haven't seen from the download(or maybe the download on this thread isn't the full collection?)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i bought an item on the laptop but don't get it in my inventory? how come? Did i do something wrong or is something wrong when i installed it? :eek:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Are you sure? cuz I saw a website claim to have the latest version, and it has some CG that I haven't seen from the download(or maybe the download on this thread isn't the full collection?)
"Some website"?

The only one that comes to mind as "some website" is svscomics, and in the past there were uploads there of the cracked base game from here, along with mods from here too.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I wanted to enjoy this game but I just couldn't. Way too grindy and pretty sure there's a few game breaking bugs. No indicator on how to trigger some events at the end. I felt obligated to finish the game just because of it's name and history.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can you acutally have sex with anyone
Almost all the female characters in the game, including three (technically four) threesomes too.

i bought an item on the laptop but don't get it in my inventory? how come? Did i do something wrong or is something wrong when i installed it? :eek:
All items bought in the game have a delivery time, usually the next day at 2pm/3pm (can't remember which).

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Almost all the female characters in the game, including three (technically four) threesomes too.

All items bought in the game have a delivery time, usually the next day at 2pm/3pm (can't remember which).
well I bought it and because of the failing I was like f*ck it and skipped a day or 2 and didn't get it? is it because i bought 2 things at the same time or?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes