alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Speaking of NTR, I think Eric will be reversed NTR looking at the size of his thing. Max's biggest problem is just the "family tie" with other girls. Once he learned his tricks from aunt Kira, or Kate's mom, he could simply kick Eric out of the family.
Which could b a good mod title I guess.:evilsmile:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
No current way for him to get paid for Big Brother as Patreon made him remove the game. Plus He was done With what he wanted to do with Big Brother by 0.07 so every update after that he was not into making it anymore. Most players can't see the amount of time it takes to make an update that devs put into making a game and updates and doing it for free.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Speaking of NTR, I think Eric will be reversed NTR looking at the size of his thing. Max's biggest problem is just the "family tie" with other girls. Once he learned his tricks from aunt Kira, or Kate's mom, he could simply kick Eric out of the family.
Which could b a good mod title I guess.:evilsmile:
Well, there's an unfinished route where Max can "command" Eric, to a point. Patron votes didn't allow for this to progress much beyond what is there.
Other than that, there's also the options for removing him, which can lead to either him being (most likely) killed, or a sex slave in a club through Kate's mother.

Of course, there's still "fun" to be had when you're able to leave him with temporary ED every time he visits. Good way to work on certain things before having to get him to leave by either of the aforementioned ways.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Whether you want to call it NTR or not, it made a lot of people who aren't doing the broad genre of NTR-stuff unhappy/uncomfortable, while at the same time pleasing those who did like that kind of stuff. While a male rival was not a new choice for a game like this, Eric was particularly poorly implemented. Or maybe that's just how he was supposed to be. If you followed the common sense path, you were screwed. Or rather, the women in your family got screwed, and you got sent to military school. Eric could have been okay as a side-route for those that liked the NTR-type stuff. But instead for most it was a roadblock on the only road through.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
While a male rival was not a new choice for a game like this, Eric was particularly poorly implemented.
That's an understatement.
Until the anti-potency drugs were implemented, there was very little means for countering him at all, at least directly.
Prior to that, he was also more "powerful", in that his influence over the others could grow very quickly, with pretty much no recourse short of cheating.

As to the whole NTR/not NTR thing... Well, some dogs are best left asleep.;)

U

User_548779

View attachment 5446

STORY:

Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 02/02/2018
Censorship: None
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Corruption, Voyeurism, Anal, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Handjob, Seduction
Version: 0.13.0.007
Developer/Publisher: |
Platform: Windows
Language: English, русский

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
1.) Extract to the desired location.
1.5.) (Mod | Optional) Extract the Mod.txt to where the .exe is
2.) Open "BigBrother.exe" to play!

Base Game + Crack:
- - - - - - -

SKUNKED VERSION (90% Quality. 555mb)

- - - - - - -

Basic Mod*:

*Go to the laptop to activate the cheat of your choosing. Works in every version.

MANY THANKS TO @ikaruga FOR THE MOD!

Updated Mod:

CG RIP:

NORMAL VERSION (100% QUALITY. 1.7 GB)
- - - -
SKUNKED VERSION: (90% Quality. 500MB)
- - - - - - -

ALL Mods>

Events>
Calendar Pictures>
Image Previews v0.13> |
Walkthrough>

Is android version of game available????

Leapijs

Mar 28, 2018
Hey guys. I know this have probably already been talked about,but as there is way too much pages to filter,so I could get my answer I just gonna spam this question once more. Or if someone one will be nice enough to just say in which page I would have to find what I'm looking for.

So.. Just today I figured out to try this game. Downloaded it from the 1st page with the basic mod.
After getting to my laptop (in game) activated the cheats...

Sooo the real question is. How can I get my items witch i bought in store? Cuz my bag is empty and when Alice is sunbathing and it gives you a choice to put on a sunblock there I have no item.. Althought in shop it says I have bought it.

Well that's that. I'm also really sorry about my poor English but hey we all can't be perfect. Also tnx if anybody helps me out.

KanyeWee

Apr 19, 2018
Hey guys. I know this have probably already been talked about,but as there is way too much pages to filter,so I could get my answer I just gonna spam this question once more. Or if someone one will be nice enough to just say in which page I would have to find what I'm looking for.

So.. Just today I figured out to try this game. Downloaded it from the 1st page with the basic mod.

Sooo the real question is. How can I get my items witch i bought in store? Cuz my bag is empty and when Alice is sunbathing and it gives you a choice to put on a sunblock there I have no item.. Althought in shop it says I have bought it.

Well that's that. I'm also really sorry about my poor English but hey we all can't be perfect. Also tnx if anybody helps me out.
Hey mate... Do you know anything about running this game in Mobile Android Os

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

You wait 1 day and at 15:00 it gets delivered to you.

For anymore playthrough questions go here:

Reactions: Leapijs

KanyeWee

Apr 19, 2018
Download the new version, and you can transfer your old saves to the latest version.

*For safety sake, start a new game and make a single save on the first day.
There were sometimes issues in the past after transferring saves, and this step helps avoid it happening.*

Copy the saves from the 0.9 version, and paste them into the saves folder for the latest version.
You'll be able to continue from where you left off.
Hey man... Do you know how to run this game on mobile...

Leapijs

Mar 28, 2018
You wait 1 day and at 15:00 it gets delivered to you.

For anymore playthrough questions go here:
Thanks for the answer. Really appreciate it. As it seems this game is very big. So first i will try my own choices.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
But hey...I thought you could know how to run a Windows game on Android...
Spamming the same question (including directly to multiple members), on your first day of being a member no less, is a good way to make people put you on their ignore list.

Just because it's possible to play a "Windows game" on Android, doesn't mean that all games that run on Windows will run on Android.
As @a1fox3 already told you, because there's no Android download link, there's no Android version available.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes