a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Where did u find that? On Patreon?
Nope all his games are listed on this site and he has dropped both games 1 and 2 and now he is on his 3rd but all save games are kept sever side along with part of the game and once player find this out his support will drop even more.
The first game and the 3rd game has the same name but were different in a lot of ways and BB is different for the other 2.

hasagawa

Feb 8, 2018
Nope all his games are listed on this site and he has dropped both games 1 and 2 and now he is on his 3rd but all save games are kept sever side along with part of the game and once player find this out his support will drop even more.
The first game and the 3rd game has the same name but were different in a lot of ways and BB is different for the other 2.
Do you think it is possible to bring Big Brother back to life? i mean it's a good game but still unfinished, we still not learn who's the woman Eric talking to on phone, and why MC's biology dad gift him the house...

maybe Dark Silver can find another way to collect money other than Patreon? like a kickstart project or something....

Also i dont get why patreon does not allow game like this to keep collect money on their website...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Do you think it is possible to bring Big Brother back to life? i mean it's a good game but still unfinished, we still not learn who's the woman Eric talking to on phone, and why MC's biology dad gift him the house...

maybe Dark Silver can find another way to collect money other than Patron? like a kickstart project or something....

Also i dont get why patron does not allow game like this to keep collect money on their website...
Who's knows what DS will do but I doubt it though because he is more interested in lesbian content than straight.
He is trying to make his game where its not able to be played without downloading part of the game from his sever and all save games are also kept on his sever and this will make him fail and he will dropped his 3rd game once supporters figure this out.

Reactions: g4r3th

Yadro

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys does anyone know how to trigger the anal scene with Ann? the scene is a bonus from a mod or something but i dont know how to trigger it. And i am not talking about the yoga anal version,but the other one.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys does anyone know how to trigger the anal scene with Ann? the scene is a bonus from a mod or something but i dont know how to trigger it. And i am not talking about the yoga anal version,but the other one.
Then you go the mod's thread and ask in there... Kind of logical course of action.

Azure_Paz

Feb 7, 2018
I played this game a long time ago and as soon as Eric appeared i dropped it, but ive now learned any "ntr" can be avoided apparently. Would you say its worth it for someone who has no interest in ntr to play this game now?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I played this game a long time ago and as soon as Eric appeared i dropped it, but ive now learned any "ntr" can be avoided apparently. Would you say its worth it for someone who has no interest in ntr to play this game now?
BB is not a full NTR by any means. Eric can be both avoided and later removed completely. If it's worth to play... Totally up to you. But don't let the NTR factor discourage you from giving it a try.

kailok3

Jan 31, 2018
So, I never played this game (for whatever reason that I cannot comprehend right now, seeing how fucking big of a game this seems to be), and I'm seeing that right now it's "on hold" due to the incest biching of patreon, and Dark Silver are alredy making another game, so, this game will never be finished? I'm getting this right?

I don't really know why I'm asking this, I supoose it's a bit odd for me to start something that I know will never be finished... but oh well, I suppose it has a fair ammount of content

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Every time I open the game file, I always get the Configuration before hitting play. It doesn't matter what 'screen resolution' I pick, I always get this image. Does anyone know why this keeps happening and how to fix it? (don't know if this matters, but I'm using a Macbook).

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
BB is not a full NTR by any means. Eric can be both avoided and later removed completely. If it's worth to play... Totally up to you. But don't let the NTR factor discourage you from giving it a try.
Not only the entry of Eric annoyed me, even Micheal, the cameraman, who was making a short appearance in the 2nd movie annoyed me too on 1st playthrough, but that is the purpose of the game to make hatred and a villainous character to drive the story.

And it is the only reason i read through all the walls of fanart posts, just to find out what was happening behind Alice's door!!!
And now seeing lots of generous modders doing extended contents for some favorite scenes, I was hoping that they do a branch of Eric's untold story too, for curiosity sake! DROOLssss
BTW.... i dunno why Max do not prone through his hidden cam for such interesting moments....

Anyway, if DS does not wish to continue on this project, why not share the sourcecode as an open source project instead.
Or he can just make this into a game with online ADs banner for income. Or does the game bound is belonged to Patreaon's property now?

pongpraning

Apr 18, 2018
can someone tell me what the is newest version of this game currently i use this version Big Brother - Version 0.13.0.007 and also a link to a free download if there is one of the newest version Thanks in Advance

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Every time I open the game file, I always get the Configuration before hitting play. It doesn't matter what 'screen resolution' I pick, I always get this image. Does anyone know why this keeps happening and how to fix it? (don't know if this matters, but I'm using a Macbook).

Reactions: Zontany
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes