3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Staff Member
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
18293_123.png
STORY:
Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.​

Updated: 02/02/2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.13.0.007
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Russian (русский)
Genre:
3DCG, Incest, Corruption, Voyeurism, Anal, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Handjob, Seduction

Changelog:
V0.13
No changelog unless someone reads the text files and wants to make one.

What's new in 0.12:
  • Ann gets a new job
  • Because of this, Max and Ann's relationship grows to another level
  • New sex ed lessons with Lisa and Ann
  • New series of events with Olivia if you didn't pick Lisa & Olivia route
  • New character Diane, Olivia's mom
  • New location: Olivia's house
  • A new movie

Instructions:
1.) Extract to the desired location.
1.5.) (Mod | Optional) Extract the Mod.txt to where the .exe is
2.) Open "BigBrother.exe" to play!

SO, WHAT IS «BIG BROTHER»?
It's a turn based erotic game for 18+ players. A sandbox with multiple scenario lines which are crossing with each other in some unexpected and non-trivial ways. Almost all of player's action is important and may change further doings.

All the characters are well elaborated, have their own personality, personal secrets and preferences. There will be more characters in the future.

FEATURES
  • Quality rendered graphics (original images 1920x1080)
  • It's a sandbox, so there is not hard guideline. Many ways to be punched in the face achieve different goals.
  • Corrupt a family - from innocent to sex addicted.
  • Variated dialogues: almost every answer at every stage produces different outcome.
  • Interesting story full of incest, voyeurism, punishments and different family joys of life.
  • Support almost all resolutions from 1024x768 up to 4k+

Base Game + Crack:
- - - - - - -

SKUNKED VERSION (90% Quality. 555mb)
- - - - -

Basic Mod*:

*Go to the laptop to activate the cheat of your choosing. Works in every version.

MANY THANKS TO @ikaruga FOR THE MOD!

Updated Mod:

CG RIP:
NORMAL VERSION (100% QUALITY. 1.7 GB)
- - - -
SKUNKED VERSION: (90% Quality. 500MB)
- - - -

ALL Mods>
Events>
Calendar Pictures>
Image Previews v0.13> |
Walkthrough>

Attachments

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
it's sooooooooooo damn buggy....
After the intro I've waited and entered my room and now I'm totally stuck in the dialog-loop.... Probably a machine-translation problem... I don't believe that the developer has not tested it... this is like a major showstopper.

And btw - no sex scenes for now after checking the pictures...

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2016
After the intro I've waited and entered my room and now I'm totally stuck in the dialog-loop....
Yes that happen to me too. I get stuck and i can´t leave that "menu".

Aug 8, 2016
Can confirm that it's due to the translation. Whoever made the autotranslation missed that the autocorrection messed up the code a bit.
Instead of leave!lock^
it reads
leave! lock ^ with spaces, which apparently messes with leaving those event. The error goes through the entire file and likely also affects mood improvements and the like

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
After the intro I've waited and entered my room and now I'm totally stuck in the dialog-loop.... Probably a machine-translation problem... I don't believe that the developer has not tested it... this is like a major showstopper.

Same stuck in the Mom's chat menu , besides that amazing translation :test:

Aug 8, 2016
I didnt retranslated the dialogues but i "fixed" the issue, just download this dialogues.txt and replaced it with the original :)
still not working properly, a lot of the scenes don't trigger compared to the russian one and I don't think their moods are changes either

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Any walkthrough for the shower scene with mom? I even read the dialogs but that option still doesn't appear...
Seconding this. I don't know if the machine translate fucked the scenes up but I can't get anything to happen

Playing the Russian version and you can speak to the sister in the pool and shit, you can't do this in the translated version.

Looks like the only way to play the game is to wait for a proper translation that doesn't fuck all of the scenes up or play the Russian version

Infamy

Sep 25, 2016
The translation almost gave me a stroke trying to read it.... Jesus.... I will wait till there is a better translation...

TCMS

Staff Member
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I didnt retranslated the dialogues but i "fixed" the issue, just download this dialogues.txt and replaced it with the original :)
I will join this to the existing game and reupload it all together.
^ALREADY DONE. Fixed version is uploaded

Also on the translation. The dev is fully russian, and he has 4$ being given to him, so I doubt anyone will officially translate this soon. If someone does please inform me and I'll look for it right away but for now it's the best out there :x

Last edited:

TCMS

Staff Member
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I might be looking into the game and depending on how bored I get I might be able to offer some better translations. No promises though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes