vts

Jul 8, 2017
If by the "Original" you mean the Patreon version you need to uninstall it and download the cracked version from the first page on this forum. ->
That is the version i downloaded. The "Base Game + Crack". I tried from mega, from megaup, nothing. Still the same. Tried to add the mod as a hail mary, still not working. I have no bloody idea how to get it working..

U

User_30498

Nice to see that Max can visist more locations then the house, about time really. Who sits at home all day for like 3 weeks..

Reactions: KaiserST

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Nice to see that Max can visist more locations then the house, about time really. Who sits at home all day for like 3 weeks..
He's still a no-life twat tho... I mean, he only goes to that cafe or the clinic.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
This is some guy eyeballing anecdotes on a public forum, it's not even close to a reliable source.

I don't see anything here confirming fathers abuse more often than brothers, though you might be right, I just seem to remember reading something to that effect.
Can someone cleanup all of this arguing over incest please?
People please do not respond to trollers, report them instead.

ksd1230

Jun 8, 2017
Someone should that pick the phone because I fuckin called it. And thanks for sharing @elmandor

But it's not surprising considering that even Vicky won the poll in the month she was introduced, the patreons like to see the new girls on the callendar poll. Even if that is not always true as Eve didn't won when she was indroduced but it was good enough for me to make a guess.

The 0.12 update will end the path division of Lisa-Olivia GF. So you will be able to see the new scenes regardless of the path you took. What we don't know is how DS will do this and if we will be able to see all of the scenes of both paths or just some after certain point.
Thanks for clearing that up. Looking forward to seeing some DS magic.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Ann.... oh fck ... horniness meter is about to explode. If is it only another BJ from different angle, i am gonna find you DS!

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Nice previews but there are so many of them already... he's going to spoil us the entire story! Or will this be a large update?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Nice previews but there are so many of them already... he's going to spoil us the entire story! Or will this be a large update?
If past example's are anything to go by the number of previews has nothing to do with the overall size of the update. We've had lots of previews for small updates, few previews for big updates and everything in between,

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Olivia's mom Diana won. Despite my efforts Alice was only 4th
DS make it realy hard for Alice with last update.She from the start don't have much fans so it's hard to see her winning one more calendar poll.Thank you for trying.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes