Dasati

May 30, 2017
@hamlet17 Annoyingly alot of the incest genre games do tend to focus on something like blackmail/drugs/magic or something to get over the initial inhibition between family members. Imo the game does improve after you get rid of Eric, but if it's romance your looking for then this isn't the game for you. Well documented discussion about DS just not being able to imagine romance in an incest relationship and being unable to write it. Off the top of my head, the only game that springs to mind that's more about seduction between brother and sister is Dreaming of Dana. There's probably others but minds gone blank.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Bet ya got tired of even reading all that nonsence. So how about repeating it 7 days a week? Then basically forever after that.. I find myself tired of evey scene by now because its repeable for all eternity on a daily basis.
Reminds me of an old joke...

Patient: "Doctor Please help me, It hurts when I do this. What do you suggest?"
Doctor: "I suggest you stop doing that!"

You do realize that you don't have to do all those scenes over again if you didn't want to.
The point of repeatable scenes is meant as a way of passing the time while you grind away towards the new scenes.
And when used properly those scenes should be extended and expanded upon as opposed to the Dev just finding a new place and time to show new acts.
DS has semi done this with Alice in the Blog, Spider and Lounge scenes. And now that he and Alice are screwing each other regularly he should extend the club nite bathroom scene to include sex as well.

The idea being that once you have unlocked certain sex acts that those acts can then be applied to the various locations where sex with that character is available.
Unfortunately DS has not done this with Ann, Lisa or Kira.
Kira has zero repeatable scenes.
Ann only does HJ or BJ which really isn't much of a choice but that is all she has done so far.
You should have a choice of BJ or Anal in the bathroom with Lisa.

The Twist is the best game at giving and utilizing repeatable scenes to expand the sexual choices available to you.
Locations and Schedule only determine if a Sexual Encounter Opportunity exists. What choices you can make in that opportunity is based on how far you have progressed with the character sexually. If you have unlocked fucking, BJs and Anal you usually get a choice of which scene you want to repeat and after unlocking some other act it is usually added as a choice to all the Sexual Opportunities in the game.

It may seem boring to do the same scene over and over again but when done properly, expanded and added to, the idea of repeatable scenes is just as much an exploration of new things as any new content that was added that month.

east

Jul 1, 2017
When I try the 10.004 mac version, it doesn't load the images - its all white. Also, when I try to open a specific image from the image folder, it gives an error. Does anyone know any fix?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
@hamlet17 Annoyingly alot of the incest genre games do tend to focus on something like blackmail/drugs/magic or something to get over the initial inhibition between family members. Imo the game does improve after you get rid of Eric, but if it's romance your looking for then this isn't the game for you. Well documented discussion about DS just not being able to imagine romance in an incest relationship and being unable to write it. Off the top of my head, the only game that springs to mind that's more about seduction between brother and sister is Dreaming of Dana. There's probably others but minds gone blank.
The issue is that for an Incest story to be romantic/consensual/realistic, It really requires a slow burn cat and mouse game to the sex.
Long conflicted conversations and internal character debate weighing the wrongness of it vs the lust and attraction felt for the family member. It requires subtlety and innocent hints and actions to wear down the target so you can break the ice and have that first sexual experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is there any more romantic game where brother is seducing sister? Something like “Dating my Daughter” but with sister?

This game is kind of hit and miss. Characters are good looking and not just plain big tits girls, but no animations which is flaw in my opinion. Also too involved with manipulation and money control, too difficult. If you miss something you can waste a lot of time. Not enough dialog which would more explain some character motivations.

I was excited when MC expressed love to Lisa, because she was my favorite, but romance went through the windows fast with her asking money, and then she really takes it, and after all that nothing happens. I cannot get aunt alone to teach me kissing and Eric is breathing down my neck.

More or less I find story to be sloppy and quite bad. And I wasted almost a day and achieved nothing.

I wouldn’t give developer money for this.

I wish if developer, when finishes with this it would make it open source so somebody can make better story in this “universe”. I think even I could.
Maybe you can try this one for brother/sister

Reactions: JJI

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Kira has zero repeatable scenes.
I read your post and i do agree with your ideas on expanded repetable scenes. A few of thoes are in V11 and i do like having an option to do it one way or the other. It's like the play with Lisa at night. In my opinion this outta have 3 options like, 1- Go down on lisa and pleasure her. 2- make lisa give you a BJ. 3- turn Lisa around and fuck her in the ass. That scenario woulde'nt be more then 1 extra render.

I also get that i don't need to repet everything daily. But many stats are related to this like mood and such. Money from cams etc.. What you say about Kira depends on path. On the Lisa GF path she will have an endless repetable sex-ed scene. She also performs BJ in the Lounge twice a week and a small hand tease in the pool. So there is a few even tho DS clearly never showed this character any Love as potential sex partner for Max. Shes pretty much a tool for game progression.

Reactions: djax and MikeD13

vts

Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys. So asking again perhaps someone will know what to do. Sorry if it bothers anyone. I've attached some screenshots this time.

ewd.png fsdavsd.png Untitled.png

Ok, so i have a bit of a problem. When i open the game everything written has hashtags before and after, and when i try to click new game or anything they appear bugged out. With hashtags, not showing the proper screen, white screen etc. Anyone knows what the issue might be and can help me please?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Only 40% are older siblings....Majority of Abuse is from Parents!
And that is just the statistics on ABUSE....The Majority of Incest between siblings in NOT abuse and therefore not part of that Abuse statistic.

Here are the stats on ABUSE alone and note that some of these cases of consensual may be cited as abuse when they are not really abusive just called that because of an age disparity.

I read your post and i do agree with your ideas on expanded repetable scenes. A few of thoes are in V11 and i do like having an option to do it one way or the other. It's like the play with Lisa at night. In my opinion this outta have 3 options like, 1- Go down on lisa and pleasure her. 2- make lisa give you a BJ. 3- turn Lisa around and fuck her in the ass. That scenario woulde'nt be more then 1 extra render.

I also get that i don't need to repet everything daily. But many stats are related to this like mood and such. Money from cams etc.. What you say about Kira depends on path. On the Lisa GF path she will have an endless repetable sex-ed scene. She also performs BJ in the Lounge twice a week and a small hand tease in the pool. So there is a few even tho DS clearly never showed this character any Love as potential sex partner for Max. Shes pretty much a tool for game progression.
Actually the mood stats are increased by other non sexual acts in this game.
And if the mood isn't high enough then you don't get the sex option. (Mostly Lisa in the Kitchen as the others don't seem to matter too much.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017

Before we So call "calling you out" or Point out anyone ...the only Incest that anyone will ever know is the ones that have being "abused" .......Don't get me wrong there are so many fantasy stories made to be real by the writer.....Just a Heads Up don't mix your fantasy from reality...and as far as the Dev team goes they don't give a rats ass...if the fans like it and they are willing to pay for all the Bullshit ..then your in luck because they are in for the money

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys.
The real problem in a incest game is the main plot! Unfortunately what the authors do not understand is that in an incest it does not exist that the son shares his mother or sister or who he is with others!
Start from the beginning, Incest is a very complex speech. Something that can not be discovered, something that people still do not understand and find extremely wrong. But it was also for lesbians and gays, and whoever says otherwise does not understand much. For those who know love is easy to say, if two love each other, there are no barriers that hold.
But it is still true and also sad that between two people of the same sex, there is no life that is born. Two men can not have children, like two women. While in the incest instead yes. A mother with her son can give life to a new life, like a sister with her brother.

Perhaps not many know that in ancient times incest was not prohibited, indeed the opposite. But started to be a problem not because they were born children with physical problems. What the doctors do not say and that in truth there is the same probability that comes with a normal woman. The real problem was, that not in all families were born women or men. How can I spy it sometimes in a family were born two males and another two females. While in others a male and a female. So a married couple was already ready in that family. And we know that... there are always the envious. And when one envies another's family, then the pretext is born to try to take away the woman or the man of another. I'm not going to dwell too because in that case I should say ... God create Adam and from the rib of Adam he created Eva. Ergo Eva was born from the same genetic material as Adam. So they where like brother and sister. Continuing Adam and Eva had children and ... the children with whom they married or paired if the only beings in the world were theirs?

However, there is another truth that the bible denies, that God before create eva he create lilith. If it were true, it means that Adam also had children with lilith, but that does mean that ... the children of Eva were still paired with their half-brothers. So again... incest. Because however Adam was their own father. Now on this site someone might not be a believer and believe instead in science, ergo that we evolved from the apes. But it is still true that in nature, animals make no difference, they often mate with each other, so it does not change. Let me be clear I'm not trying to legalize the XD thing is just a way to explain why incest is a very complicated matter.

After that i can start to say
A good story from the incest type base should be developed very slowly, because the right conditions must be created for this to happen. Any author can insert other people, but just to give that touch to the plot. Entering people like Eric is just an unhealthy idea. Because only 5% of this world likes that kind of fetish. In a good story, we need to mix things well. The author could insert friends who over time understand the situation and try in their way to help the two lovers, trying to protect and hide the thing. And at the same time the protagonist should then lend a hand to any friends to find the person who is for them. The authors focus too much on how many women should have the protagonist. Its ok if the protagonist have more lovers. But instead the autor should focus on... the protagonist can still help friends to find their true love.
You would have a more stable game with more pairs to be formed, with more sex scenes to visit. The perspective would still remain in the hands of the protagonist, but it would be more long-lived to play. In this case the game would offer incest and not incest at the same time. Sorry if I have dwelt so much, I hope I explained well because it is not so easy to write it well in English.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
Hi guys.
The real problem in a incest game is the main plot! Unfortunately what the authors do not understand is that in an incest it does not exist that the son shares his mother or sister or who he is with others!
Start from the beginning, Incest is a very complex speech. Something that can not be discovered, something that people still do not understand and find extremely wrong. But it was also for lesbians and gays, and whoever says otherwise does not understand much. For those who know love is easy to say, if two love each other, there are no barriers that hold.
But it is still true and also sad that between two people of the same sex, there is no life that is born. Two men can not have children, like two women. While in the incest instead yes. A mother with her son can give life to a new life, like a sister with her brother.

Perhaps not many know that in ancient times incest was not prohibited, indeed the opposite. But started to be a problem not because they were born children with physical problems. What the doctors do not say and that in truth there is the same probability that comes with a normal woman. The real problem was, that not in all families were born women or men. How can I spy it sometimes in a family were born two males and another two females. While in others a male and a female. So a married couple was already ready in that family. And we know that... there are always the envious. And when one envies another's family, then the pretext is born to try to take away the woman or the man of another. I'm not going to dwell too because in that case I should say ... God create Adam and from the rib of Adam he created Eva. Ergo Eva was born from the same genetic material as Adam. So they where like brother and sister. Continuing Adam and Eva had children and ... the children with whom they married or paired if the only beings in the world were theirs?

However, there is another truth that the bible denies, that God before create eva he create lilith. If it were true, it means that Adam also had children with lilith, but that does mean that ... the children of Eva were still paired with their half-brothers. So again... incest. Because however Adam was their own father. Now on this site someone might not be a believer and believe instead in science, ergo that we evolved from the apes. But it is still true that in nature, animals make no difference, they often mate with each other, so it does not change. Let me be clear I'm not trying to legalize the XD thing is just a way to explain why incest is a very complicated matter.

A good story from the incest type base should be developed very slowly, because the right conditions must be created for this to happen. Any author can insert other people, but just to give that touch to the plot. Entering people like Eric is just an unhealthy idea. Because only 5% of this world likes that kind of fetish. In a good story, we need to mix things well. The author could insert friends who over time understand the situation and try in their way to help the two lovers, trying to protect and hide the thing. And at the same time the protagonist should then lend a hand to any friends to find the person who is for them. The authors focus too much on how many women should have the protagonist. Its ok if the protagonist have more lovers. But instead the autor should focus on... the protagonist can still help friends to find their true love.
You would have a more stable game with more pairs to be formed, with more sex scenes to visit. The perspective would still remain in the hands of the protagonist, but it would be more long-lived to play. In this case the game would offer incest and not incest at the same time. Sorry if I have dwelt so much, I hope I explained well because it is not so easy to write it well in English.

Well said So far the best dam comment on here

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Hey guys. So asking again perhaps someone will know what to do. Sorry if it bothers anyone. I've attached some screenshots this time.

View attachment 52699 View attachment 52700 View attachment 52701

Ok, so i have a bit of a problem. When i open the game everything written has hashtags before and after, and when i try to click new game or anything they appear bugged out. With hashtags, not showing the proper screen, white screen etc. Anyone knows what the issue might be and can help me please?

Never saw that before, but because of the wrong labels i guess you added a mod with errors or a corrupt language file. You better download the files from OP and install again.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hi guys.

Good post, one of the best I've seen here.

I just like to point out that the "slow paced incest" and "helping a friend get girls/boys" isn't really popular. Most people play WEGs just to have a quick fap or to fulfill their harem fantasies.

What I want to say is that "all women are the protagonist's". Yes, he may share them (or some of them) with friends and such, but they are still theirs.

Not many people like a slow paced story.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hi guys.

Wow. It's the first time I see biblical arguments on this holy site oO
Comparison with gay people is wrong since incest is biologically and socially harmful while different sexual preferences are just a minor issue. They might be harmful to some degree but they're not a serious issue. It's not very likely to legalize incest since it's almost always form of abusive behaviours regardless of some dubious fans sources. Nothing is worse than a father/brother who's such a mental zero that he can't control his own impulses and tries to justify them with idiotic illusion of romance.
Argument about Adam and Eve is false cuz they didn't exist tho I know it's imposible to present some facts to believers (it sounds so much American). Biological arguments would have much more value. Animals very rarely pick their own if they have choice.
I don't know why people try to look for something special in their kinks. Bestiality or futa fans don't try to believe that it's normal and has some romantic value.
In game I do admit it might be welcome.

Reactions: enokard

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
1) The health issues associated with inbreeding are extremely .

2) Genetic problems aren't the only, or, in a world with condoms and IUDs etc, the biggest issue with incest IRL. It's taking a platonic, life-long bond and converting it into a sexual relationship, almost always at a point in development when sexual relationships are impermanent and indeed often very brief. This can have major consequences that can damage what should be a cornerstone of your entire life.

3) The question of power dynamics also comes into play, where it's hard to credit consent as meaningful in many cases, where one person has such a degree of influence over the other as you often see with parent-child relationships and even many older-younger sibling relationships.

4) The Bible isn't real. Cain and Abel didn't bang Eve because Cain, Abel and Eve never existed.

I'll read a reply if you feel like making one, but I won't take this further ITT because this is a message board about cartoon pornography, not an anthropology symposium.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
He jus said that gay relationships once were as much taboo as incest is today.
Quite an exagerattion in my opinion. Those relationships were (and in some places still are) taboo but it was never even comparable in terms of being forbidden and hidden to incest. Different preferences were always quite common in every society while incest was almost always known as cultural tool in some royal families. I doubt incest in close future (<500years) will gain some rights in civilized world. Except for USA cuz it's USA.
LMFAO real " Comparison with gay people is wrong since incest is biologically and socially harmful "
What's wrong with this sentence? Gay people can't produce children

Last edited:
Reactions: Lykanz

vts

Jul 8, 2017
Never saw that before, but because of the wrong labels i guess you added a mod with errors or a corrupt language file. You better download the files from OP and install again.
It's the original download, no mods, no nothing.. Tried redownloading, still nothing..

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes