Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 662 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.2%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
On another note, Bauchnabel... you made a very good mod, really, but there is a huge problem, at least for people like me who care about the look of a woman's FACE (and not only their asses :) And I am not sure but.. i may be able to help with that. The faces of Ann and Kira look simply terrible! To the point where i can only play those scenes if i look at the face in the left bottom corner where the text is and see the rest of the screen only with the corner of my eyes.. Lisa's face is.. l let's say OK and Alice's face is let's say.. acceptable but by Ann and Kira .. i just can't look, or i get nightmares..

Now, I supose that is a matter of "shapes". I don't work with DAZ but I am in Second Life since 12 years and i made there thousands of shapes, I'm good at it! Supposing that in DAZ , like in SL , there are "sliders" for every element of a face, I would think that if i see a screenshot with the values of those sliders in DAZ for the faces of Ann and Kira, I might be able to make a few suggestions to modify those values so that the faces look more like the originals (by Ann even the rest of the body needs some improvements). At a first look, by Ann the mouth should be smaller and deeper placed under the nose, the eyes should be a little bigger and also deeper. the nose must have a different form and in any case smaller.. the whole head seems to need to be a little bigger and the upper part of the head above the eyes a little higher.. And of course the hair should be brown, not black..

Another way would be.. if you can send me the "avatars" of the 4 girls + Olivia & Vicky as mesh bodies in collada (DAE) format (rigged and with the textures for skins and makeups attached) , I could upload them in Second Life, modify them there and send them back to you. Maybe you intend to develop this mod further or to replace some of the present pictures.. so i may be able to help..

Since this whole mod turns around Ann, which is obviously your favorite, it is very important how she looks and for the moment .. she looks terrifying :) (du kannst auch auf Deutsch antworten, ich verstehe)

It's true the chars are not exactly like in original BigBrother, but i am fine with it. I took the assets from f95 zone and worked with them being a absolute beginner. For sure i did some mistakes. But i am doing this stuff for more than a year meanwhile and i am not going to change the chars anymore.
If i would start to make the mod again i would so a lot of stuff different, but it is as it is.
I want to make some updates for a while but atm i am learning some stuff about coding and started creating complete new characters for another project. But that's another "untold" story ....

Um ehrlich zu sein: Ich mag den engen Mund der originalen Ann nicht ... :) Meine Ann ist mir wirklich lieber.

Reactions: aeonium

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
Yes which is exactly the reason why I dont want to download them again.. Is there a way to download only the saves from Hanson's GD , supposing that the rest (images, data , etc) is the same as what I already have and use? If i click on the link to GD i only get the option to download all (5GB+). Could
Hanson maybe make a zip or rar file with only HIS saves ? (because i already tested 2 saves from Bauchnabel and by both i was missing things as i explained in my previous posts)
There is only one save file in my game and that is how you have to start

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It's true the chars are not exactly like in original BigBrother, but i am fine with it. I took the assets from f95 zone and worked with them being a absolute beginner. For sure i did some mistakes. But i am doing this stuff for more than a year meanwhile and i am not going to change the chars anymore.
If i would start to make the mod again i would so a lot of stuff different, but it is as it is.
I want to make some updates for a while but atm i am learning some stuff about coding and started creating complete new characters for another project. But that's another "untold" story ....

Um ehrlich zu sein: Ich mag den engen Mund der originalen Ann nicht ... :) Meine Ann ist mir wirklich lieber.
Geschmack Sache .. :)
BTW, where did you find the assets ? In the assets thread of this forum there are only links to what is "supposed" to have been used for the characters. Did you buy those or are they somewhere to get for free?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Geschmack Sache .. :)
BTW, where did you find the assets ? In the assets thread of this forum there are only links to what is "supposed" to have been used for the characters. Did you buy those or are they somewhere to get for free?

there is also a ling to a folder with all of them

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
hey bauchnabel wanted to ask is there a way to replay scene or event like the xmas event or taking lisa virginity ? great mod btw keep up the good work looking forward for the next update :)
hy, sorry. I never did take care for such options. But if you want, download the savegames from my Mega-Folder. There is a detailed SAvegame-Archive with all importante events till end of v.012. There you will find a savegame with Lisa loosing her cherry.

codatr

Aug 23, 2017
Little wish. Maybe family-wide sex in the living room can be a recurring event, for example, on Sundays at 21:00?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Where new update?! March is already coming!:oops::eek:(y)
Sorry, you have to wait. The next update will come for sure, but that's not my top priority right now.

ATM i am working on an own game.
I got my electricity bill and i decided to make my hobby pay ... the other option would be to stop it.
My computer was in nonstop rendering 24/7 the whole last year.

My game will play in the same universe, so i have to do some scenes that will combine "Untold Stories" with my own game.

It will have a similiar surface like BB, but it will have a different story, of course.
It will not be a BB remake.
There will be a hot Milf to love
Another Milf to hate
And some other chicks to fuck.

While i was working on this mod i always had some technical problems, because editing the original code is causing bugs and this is limiting my possibilities.
The idea of my own game is not something new, but my electricity bill convinced me to try it.

So be patient :)

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry, you have to wait. The next update will come for sure, but that's not my top priority right now.

I got my electricity bill and i decided to make my hobby pay ... the other option would be to stop it.

My game will play in the same universe, so i have to do some scenes that will combine "Untold Stories" with my own game.

It will have a similiar surface like BB, but it will have a different story, of course.
Another Milf to hate

While i was working on this mod i always had some technical problems, because editing the original code is causing bugs and this is limiting my possibilities.
The idea of my own game is not something new, but my electricity bill convinced me to try it.

sounds intresting. i hope the milfs look as nice as in BB. not like othere games with oversized titts and ass.
I am really curious about your game :D

codatr

Aug 23, 2017

Another Milf to hate

If you are creating your project, does this mean that you will no longer create a BB continuation?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes