Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 196 15.1%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 662 51.2%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 63 4.9%

Votes: 182 14.1%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Ok, thanks for that hint. It's strange. I tested that mod several times before publishing and it always worked.
pjob is the variable for the times Ann is in studio making movies. I try it again and maybe i will choose a other event for starting the mod. I hope i can offer a solution within the next hours.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Ok, i changed the conditions for the dance events.
I have no idea why "pjob" don't work for you, because it's an variable from original game.
Dancing events are now bound to afterwork massage and not longer to Ann's studio-visits.
This time i don't set strict conditions for the var*s so theire should be less problems.
I hope it works now for everyone!

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
1= yes
2= when ann returns you will have the change to massage her ass . It's content from original game ( more info in walktrough thread of this forum)

Reactions: sunday

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Okay, I read every post in this thread and I've positive I've used only the most recent and updated mod files, but after going through the prequel events, I've clicked through two weeks of gameplay without the next step. The hint says that I need to give a massage, and I do that every single evening. What am I missing?

Reactions: Soccergod2666

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Sorry, edited OP, canged link. Now the link directly goes to folder, there you find the file.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Wait, does this mod intentionally reset the Anne path when loaded to overwrite her progress? I used a save where v12 was finished, and the reason I wasn't making any progress with the mod was that it didn't even occur to me I have to play that whole storyline again from the beginning (from before Kira gives you Anne's DVD to watch). That's, what, four week of grinding before I unlock the content in this mod? That seems odd. I like the writing and artwork in the Prequels--congrats on an impressive game mod! But I don't feel like grinding through all that again just to get someplace I've already been to kickstart the mod...

Anyone have a save playing with the mod from just before the first midnight massage when she comes back from work?

darkseid1985

Jan 19, 2018
Please help me i Can not start the dance event how on earth I do afterwork massage and then ? I dont have the option to do afterwork massage only massage her ass at 16.00 or 17.00 anf if this massage is the necessary message the event doesnt trigger

darkseid1985

Jan 19, 2018
Usmod is 1 but I can not trigger the 1. dance event because how on earth I have to do afterwork massage and then the normal massage on ast 16. or 17.00 in Ann*s room doesnt trigger the event ..... Please help me

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes