Not open for further replies.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Any "dcd" variable is a "daily count down" - the number of days until the next event in a particular sequence.

chanakacin

Dec 3, 2017
Warning by TCMS:
Coding thread only. If you want to know more about variables / code about the game. Not the place to have discussions about scenes / events / triggers. That's the only thing allowed on this thread.

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//--//
Hello everyone

As you know, we're crunching Big Brother Data to bring you the whole informations about it.
I'm parsing all the dialogues and mergins all mechanics, so i can say that i know with exactitide how things go, when and why.

I don't want to create a walkthrough, because it means that i tell you how to play. No i want to give you the understanding of your choice, then you can make them with full comprehensions.

Big Brother use internal and external variables.

Internal variables are set BEFORE a new day or a new hour arrives. Here they are
  1. Is there anybody in the house
  2. Place each of them
  3. For each on of them, does they have a plan.
  4. For each on of them, does they have a state.
  5. Is there a shipment ongoing
  6. Is anybody need time to be talked to
  7. Update base variables

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then you have the hand.

Each NPC have their own dialogue start point. It changes from the plan, the hour, the day, the variable and the state.

Here an exemple. I parsed the dialogues, and generate a graph. In the graph you'll see the variable tests (have sun oil + random social skill test)

View attachment 3976

My past intervention about my mod was to add some branch without the tests when test are, so you can force the way to the rest of the path.

In my cheat menu, i gave you the ability to raise the skill level for Max, here is how it looks like

Code:
add_skill.social_1000^    Max social Skill
add_skill.massage_1000^    Max massage Skill
add_skill.dex_1000^    Max dex (peek) Skill
add_skill.kiss_1000^    Max kiss Skill
I manipulate variables.

In my cheat menu, i gave you the ability to punish your sisters, that's how i dit it :

Code:
set_alisa.pun_1!set_alisa.punreason_6^    I want Alice punished !
set_liza.pun_1!set_liza.punreason_2^    I want Lisa punished !
I manipulate states.

I'll stop for today, because there is so much i want to tell you :)

I'll try to generate graphes for key dialogues. So you'll be able to use them as guides

Here is the variable names in current version (0.9.0.006)

In Game variables
wow thanks for your tremendous help and dedication. looking forward to see your new mods and support :)

toric

Dec 16, 2017
Explain, please...

06.mmad.4@Okay, tell me. Or did you just wanted to share your happiness?
0*momlust>32&mom.jog.sm.1^? Mom! I'm goint out for one hour, I'm on for a jogging!
Bla-bla-bla
mom.jog.sm.19ab@110@y-s-20@Max? What happened?? ... Okay don't explain me anything, go and I'll try to sort this out!\nLucky you have me!
leave!time^<i>Leave in a hurry!</i>

This dialogue is always visible. Anywhere with Ann.

How to make it visible only in the bedroom on Tuesday at 22:00, for example ??

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys,
can somebody tell me, if it's possible to activate a specific scene of the game and how to do it.
I'm doing at the moment a translation into german and it would be nice to have also the scene in front of me for an proper translation.
I hope you can lend me an helping hand in this matter, thx. :)

Aug 5, 2017
Explain, please...

06.mmad.4@Okay, tell me. Or did you just wanted to share your happiness?
0*momlust>32&mom.jog.sm.1^? Mom! I'm goint out for one hour, I'm on for a jogging!
Bla-bla-bla
mom.jog.sm.19ab@110@y-s-20@Max? What happened?? ... Okay don't explain me anything, go and I'll try to sort this out!\nLucky you have me!
leave!time^<i>Leave in a hurry!</i>

This dialogue is always visible. Anywhere with Ann.

How to make it visible only in the bedroom on Tuesday at 22:00, for example ??
day=2&hour=22 should work

Hey guys,
can somebody tell me, if it's possible to activate a specific scene of the game and how to do it.
I'm doing at the moment a translation into german and it would be nice to have also the scene in front of me for an proper translation.
I hope you can lend me an helping hand in this matter, thx. :)
Add to the cheat menu with a carrot (^) means goto.

Code:
cheatmenu@3@e-notebook-blog-1@Cheat Menu
leave^ [I]Exit Cheat Menu[/I]
00.scene.name^ Jump to scene name
... more scenes
Some scenes are countdown locked. To force going to them anyway:
Code:
set_dcd.moms_0&00.momscene^  Unlock mom scene and go to it
Those obviously aren't real scenes or variables, you'll need to pick the ones you want out of the big dialog list.

Speaking of - wouldn't it be easier to translate off that?

Gneas

Feb 24, 2018
Hi - first, very useful info here, thanks to all.

I have a question about Debug, if someone could answer:
I can toggle debug on and off, and I've confirmed it's being set properly...
But how do I then view the debug info?
It's not showing on screen, and I can't see any log file being dumped or anything... I'd really like to have a look at all the vars, rather than shoving each one on a menu while I fumble about trying to find stuff.

Lustromancer

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2017
Hi to everyone. It may be the wrong place for such a question, but I don't know, where to ask. Sorry, if I mistaked. Did DS use some unity asset for his game, or coded by himself? The UI seems to be the sort of ready-made editor poduct like Playmaker. But I can't define the asset. Could someone help?

Oct 6, 2017
Could anyone tell me how to modify the 'Chance' percentage during Probability Events like peeping using dnSpy or Cheat Engine? By the way, am I posting in the right thread?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Closing thread. Please post any further discussion on this topic in the main game thread.

Reactions: DrackDrap
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote