Mod Unity Big Brother: Translation for this game and How-to

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAB76

Jun 25, 2017
hello I can not put the translation into French could you tell me the manipulation? thank you
Simply replace the contents of the files and folders with the contents of the translation archive.
(il suffit de remplacer le contenu des fichiers et dossiers par celle de l'archive de la traduction)

LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
Translated into Polish language mod Lisa's Photo-Session & More ver. 23 (all files in data folder and Mod.txt)

wl1x5x126

Jun 13, 2018
Translation files 001dat and 002dat are placed in that directory. There are no 0001 and 0002dat files available in the game directory.

wl1x5x126

Jun 13, 2018
With your traditional Chinese translation or the same English, it is said that there are no replaceable 0001dat and 0002dat in the game directory, only 0003dat in data.

kiko948

Feb 17, 2018
Big Brother 0.13 Translated to Spanish.
Used google translate, coded by me. (entire game, all versions)
Paste \Data folder into the game folder where BigBrother.exe is found.
Overwrite everything.

Big Brother 0.13 Traducido al Español.
Usado google translate, programado por mi. (todo el juego, todas las versiones)
Pegar la carpeta \Data en la carpeta del juego donde se encuentra BigBrother.exe
Sobrescribir todo.
Hola tefanga.
has jugado este juego.
,esta muy bien y si estubiera en español,seria la ostia.
yo lo juego pero no entiendo nada de ingles ni tengo idea de como traducirlo.
saludos

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Hi
I started a repository for the complete German translation.

Currently I am editing the strings for version 0.11
It's not finished yet - and some things still sound a bit bumpy...
But it's getting slow:)

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
in my game data, only have 0003.dat,
How do I replace the 0001 and 0002?
The 0001.dat and 0002.dat files are relatives to version 12. In the version 13 the language engine has changes and there are 21 files to translate. The 0003.dat is identical over versions and contain the patreon's names.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hi
I started a repository for the complete German translation.

Currently I am editing the strings for version 0.11
It's not finished yet - and some things still sound a bit bumpy...
But it's getting slow:)
Here is my BB 0.13 German translation (first time in march posted)

Mohax

Aug 6, 2018
T'es un king, merci :)

Bonjour

Après avoirs profité de la communauté, je viens mettre ma pierre a l’édifice, en vous fournissant l’intégralité de la traduction en français, ainsi qu’un outil pour améliorer celle-ci (ou le traduire dans une autre langue)

Par contre, par manque de temps, de courage et aussi parce que je ne voulais pas spoiler l’histoire, je n’ai fait aucune interprétation du texte
Je l’ai juste traduit (avec Google translate), j’ai vérifié qu’aucun décalage était présent, j’ai corrigé les fautes d’orthographes que mon éditeur de texte m’a signalé et j’ai supprimé toutes modifications récursive (les espaces et autres…)

Si vous ne souhaitez pas utilisé mes fichiers (ou en importer d’autre) et que vous ne pouvez pas ou voulez pas utiliser Google translation toolkit, vous pouvez utiliser « Calc » de Libre Office (j’utilise la version 6.0.2.1)

Pour importer un texte c’est simple, il suffit de sélectionner le fichier que vous souhaitez traduire, faire un clique droit dessus et lui dire de l’ouvrir avec « Calc »
Les options d’importation sont :
-Jeu de caractère : Unicode (UTF-8)
-Langue: celle que vous parlez
-a partir de la ligne: 1
-Options de séparation (sélectionner): séparer par
-décocher toutes les options, puis cocher « autre » et dans la case inscrivez le symbole pipe « | »

Seul inconvénient c'est que Calc va supprimer ce symbole de votre texte, il faudra donc le réécrire, soit avec une formule pour le faire automatiquement soit manuellement

Une fois importé enregistrer le au format .ods
Pour l’utilisation lire le fichier nommé « 01.Notice.txt » disponible dans le dossier « texte ods » dans l’archive ci-dessous

Autre problème, le fichier 05.txt bug lors de l’importation, il ne trouve pas toujours le symbole pipe et j’ai eu beaucoup de mal a le créé

L’archive contient :
-les textes originaux (des fois que vous aurez supprimé les vôtres et que vous ayez des soucis avec ceux que vous avez crée)
-les textes traduis (langue 1: RUSSE, langue 2: FRANÇAIS)
-les fichiers ods (pour traduire ou modifier la traduction), langue disponible a l’intérieur sont le RUSSE (avec les liens du jeu), le FRANÇAIS et L’ANGLAIS

Hello

After taking advantage of the community, I just put my stone in the building, providing you with the complete translation into French, as well as a tool to improve it (or translate it into another language)

On the other hand, for lack of time, courage and also because I did not want to spoil the story, I did not make any interpretation of the text
I just translated (with Google translate), I checked that no offset was present, I corrected the misspellings that my text editor pointed out to me and I deleted all recursive modifications ( spaces and others ...)

If you do not want to use my files (or import others) and you can not or do not want to use the Google translation toolkit, you can use "Calc" from Libre Office (I'm using version 6.0.2.1)

To import a text is simple, just select the file you want to translate, make a right click on it and tell him to open it with "Calc"
The import options are:
-Game of character: Unicode (UTF-8)
-Language: the one you speak
-from the line: 1
-Options of separation (select): separate by
-disconnect all options, then check "other" and in the box enter the pipe symbol « | »

The only drawback is that Calc will remove this symbol from your text, so you will have to rewrite it, either with a formula to do it automatically or manually

Once imported save it to .ods format
For use read the file named "01.Notice.txt" available in the "text ods" folder in the archive below

Another problem, the file 05.txt bug when importing, it does not always find the pipe symbol and I had a lot of trouble creating it

The archive contains:
-the original texts (once you have deleted yours and you have problems with those you have created)
-the translated texts (language 1: RUSSIAN, language 2: FRENCH)
- ods files (to translate or modify the translation), language available inside are RUSSIAN (with the links of the game), FRENCH and ENGLISH

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote