Mod Unity Big Brother: Translation for this game and How-to

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mrbela31

Oct 10, 2017
First: in which language do you need the translation? Second: if you are able to make the corrections that the automatic translation involves (line jumps or, worse, unification of lines in one), then I can create the 21 files for you. After making the transposition it is necessary to verify that all the 23238 lines of text are aligned between English and translated language. As long as there is only one more or less line and the whole translation will not work. Take a look at my posts #185, #225 and #228. In the post #225 there is a file File013ENNOTAGS.txt that contains all the rows of the 21 files. You translate it into the Google Translate Toolkit and, most importantly, after you check to sample where there are empty lines or grouped lines. Then I can create the 21 separate files. Unfortunately, misaligned lines always happen. In the last Italian translation there were hundreds of them.
Hi,
I can not fully understand the your explain to do a Turkish translation for v13

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Hi,
I can not fully understand the your explain to do a Turkish translation for v13
In summary: Get the file File013EnNOTAGS.txt from my post #225 and translate it into your language with Google Translator Toolkit. When you have the translation, you MUST ALL that the translated lines are aligned with the English ones. In fact, it happens that the translation creates new empty lines or, worse, comes out many in one. Only when the lines are all lined up well, then I can create the 21 files needed. Correcting the translation is a very long job and it is enough that only one line is not in its place that ALL the following translation will be wrong. In the image I enclose there is a fragment of the English to Italian translation. As you can see there are blank lines but also some lines that Google Translate has merged. I remind you that the lines are 23237!
Compare.JPG

Reactions: mrbela31

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
I know it is not the right place for this but I wanted to announce that I will soon put the Italian translation of 'Dreams of Desire' ver 10. It is tested working ONLY on the Elite 10 version of f95zone. Rescues made with other versions or similar packages do not work. If, in the meantime, there will be version 11, then I will put the only translation of version 11 when ready.
For all those interested, I will, of course, put it in the threed of the game itself.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
We are finished with the german version BB 0.13. I know that it is not perfect. But I promised it would be posted by the end of the week. When it comes to mom, son, sister, aunt: even if it sounds funny and old-fashioned - because of the words BB was banished that's why I did not want to change it (SORRY). In my eyes, they were the success of BB. If DS had used only Max, Alice, Ann, Lisa, BB would not be banished. For those who do not like it: please use the editor and change the son, Mama in what you want (takes only a few minutes). Thanks to Drussler who did the work. Thanks to Hlextor and Lazyharry for the support. And above all thank you DS that he made the great game, and gave me permission. To translate it. Wish you all a lot of fun.
Lukumo. 91724_Screenshot_15.png

Kornboy87

Jan 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "Frank Rosario, Post: 600250, Mitglied: 355354"] Ich weiß, dass es nicht der richtige Ort dafür ist, aber ich wollte ankündigen, dass ich bald die italienische Übersetzung von " Dreams of Desire " ver 10 bringen werde . Es wurde getestet und funktioniert NUR bei der Elite 10 Version von f95zone. Rescue, die mit anderen Versionen oder ähnlichen Paketen erstellt wurden, funktionieren nicht. Wenn es in der Zwischenzeit Version 11 geben wird, werde ich die einzige Übersetzung der Version 11 fertig stellen.
Für alle, die daran interessiert sind, werde ich es natürlich in das Spiel selbst stecken. [/ QUOTE]

Wissen Sie zufällig, ob eine deutsche Version funktioniert?

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "Frank Rosario, Post: 600250, Mitglied: 355354"] Ich weiß, dass es nicht der richtige Ort dafür ist, aber ich wollte ankündigen, dass ich bald die italienische Übersetzung von " Dreams of Desire " ver 10 bringen werde . Es wurde getestet und funktioniert NUR bei der Elite 10 Version von f95zone. Rescue, die mit anderen Versionen oder ähnlichen Paketen erstellt wurden, funktionieren nicht. Wenn es in der Zwischenzeit Version 11 geben wird, werde ich die einzige Übersetzung der Version 11 fertig stellen.
Für alle, die daran interessiert sind, werde ich es natürlich in das Spiel selbst stecken. [/ QUOTE]

Wissen Sie zufällig, ob eine deutsche Version funktioniert?
Hier ist die rede von version 11. und das spiel endet mit Ver. 0.13.0.007. Also glaube ich kaum, das einer noch alles in Deutsch macht.

Das ist natürlich schade. BB ist das beste spiel, und in Deutsch wäre schon eine Coole Sache.
Ich habe kein Spiel gefunden, was noch soviel spass macht wie BB.
Und das neue was er jetzt macht, kann er behalten. Aus meiner Sicht...

Aber hoffen darf man, das vielleicht doch noch ein Deutsch Patch kommt... würde mich jedenfalls auch sehr freuen.
(die mods, die es gibt. Würde ich nicht nehmen, machen die Story doch sehr kaputt von BB)

EDIT: Jetzt erst gesehen das es für die version 13 ist. ob das auch auf Ver. 0.13.0.007 geht. musst du testen. aber ich vermute das wird probleme machen.

rackam50

Mar 7, 2018
Quelqu'un travaille sur le fichier 05.txt fr

Someone is working on file 05.txt fr
Comme personne n a répondu j ai commencer la trad du fichier 05.txt j en suis a 50% de la trad brute .Ce n est pas finaliser c juste un aperçus je dois régler la conjugaison le masculin féminin et le vouvoiement .

D

Deleted member 372535

Comme personne n a répondu j ai commencer la trad du fichier 05.txt j en suis a 50% de la trad brute .Ce n est pas finaliser c juste un aperçus je dois régler la conjugaison le masculin féminin et le vouvoiement .
Merci pour le boulot :) Je suis à 50 % de liza, je pensais finir ce weekend, mais non... courant de la semaine prochaine :)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hier ist die rede von version 11. und das spiel endet mit Ver. 0.13.0.007. Also glaube ich kaum, das einer noch alles in Deutsch macht.

Das ist natürlich schade. BB ist das beste spiel, und in Deutsch wäre schon eine Coole Sache.
Ich habe kein Spiel gefunden, was noch soviel spass macht wie BB.
Und das neue was er jetzt macht, kann er behalten. Aus meiner Sicht...

Aber hoffen darf man, das vielleicht doch noch ein Deutsch Patch kommt... würde mich jedenfalls auch sehr freuen.
(die mods, die es gibt. Würde ich nicht nehmen, machen die Story doch sehr kaputt von BB)

EDIT: Jetzt erst gesehen das es für die version 13 ist. ob das auch auf Ver. 0.13.0.007 geht. musst du testen. aber ich vermute das wird probleme machen.
Yes it works. Still looking for errors.

Reactions: Firecracker001

rackam50

Mar 7, 2018
voila le fichier 05.txt traduiten francais en brut 100%
adaptation 30%
j’éditerai ce poste pour pas faire de spam

here is the 05.txt file translated in french to 100% raw
30% adjustment
I will edit this post to avoid spam

rackam50

Mar 7, 2018
je me demandé si on avait le droit de créer un nouveau topic pour la traduction française de BB0.13qui est une langue complexe a traduire. Pour mieux coordonner la traduction est surtout ne pas spammer ce topic

I wondered if we had the right to create a new topic for the French translation of BB0.13 which is a complex language to translate. To better coordinate the translation is especially not to spam this topic

D

Deleted member 372535

Hello, j'ai fini de traduire Liza, j'ai fais attention , tu/vous, il reste sans aucun doute des erreurs.
Je pense qu'il ne reste que les fichiers chiffrés ( de 5 à 13 ) à traduire...
Je compte sur vous pour continuer à traduire, je vais commence le fichier 13.

rackam50

Mar 7, 2018
par contre il faut pas tutoyer tous le monde ex la mère de kate il faudrait une petite charte de traduction pour que les trad s'accorde

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote