Mod Unity Big Brother: Some Mods [v0.13.0.007] [wiomn]

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
To show my gratitude for all the great work that is being done here, I've decided to make a small contribution. These changes are not tested in BB 0.10, but should work there as well.

# Remove Web-book after use (simple version)

make.web.1.pay@4@e-web-1@Excellent! Now I have my own website and domain! It remains only to connect the data flow from the camera with streaming service...
0~make.web.1.pay.2!set_item.webbook1_-4^Configure site's functionality​

# Remove Web-book after use and add other cameras at website setup

make.web.1.pay@4@e-web-1@Excellent! Now I have my own website and domain! It remains only to connect the data flow from the camera with streaming service...
0~make.web.1.pay.a^<i>configure camera and website</i>

make.web.1.pay.a@6@Hmmm... What's this... Working cameras in all the rooms? They must be really well hidden. I'll take a look at them later.
make.web.1.pay.2!set_item.webbook1_-4!set_cam.0.status_1!set_cam.1.status_1!set_cam.2.status_1!set_cam.3.status_1!set_cam.5.status_1!set_cam.6.status_1!set_cameras_7^<i>check everything</i>

# Alice and Lisa taboo for Eric from start

eric.main.talk.nono@80@If that's what you want. Let's hope these are emotions talking. You have a week to change your mind. Then we'll talk again and it will be clear what kind of relationship we'll have.
0~leave!getbackliza!set_erictaboo_1!freealisa!move_pool!set_eric.level_0!time^<i>keep quiet</i>

eric.main.talk.next.friend@87@I'm really glad. You won't regret your decision. Well, your mom is almost ready, so it's time to wrap this up. We'll return to this conversation next week
0~leave!getbackliza!set_erictaboo_1!freealisa!move_pool!time^Yeah.

alisa.blo.15@22@Yes, Max. And the number of people willing to pay for this thing is lower then the number of people willing to do this. Which is my main problem, competition. But I'm willing to try if you'll buy me a new lingerie
0~leave!ericbuyalisa!set_poss.blog_3!freealisa^Will see...

# Eric influence increase at dinner (to compensate for less influence from taboo)

dinner.default.eric@60@z-dinner-family-2@Good evening everyone and bon appetit.
0~tier<2&mom.mood>150&leave!add_mom.inf_5!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.
1*tier<2&mom.mood<151&leave!add_mom.inf_10!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.
2*tier>1&mom.mood<151&leave!add_mom.inf_15!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!add_kira.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.
3*tier>1&mom.mood<251&mom.mood>150&leave!add_mom.inf_10!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!add_kira.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.
4*tier>1&mom.mood>250&leave!add_mom.inf_5!add_alisa.inf_5!add_liza.inf_5!add_kira.inf_5!time^Yeah, bon appetit.

# Catching spiders gives Dexterity increase

max.canfindspider.find@4@e-spider-found-1@Gotcha! Excellent...
0~leave!set_item.spider_-5!time!set_dcd.canfindspider_2!max_poss.spiders_3!add_skill.dex_1^<i>take the spider</i>

09.cc.2@3@e-spider-found-1-t2@<i>Great! Get ready, Alice!</i>
0~leave!set_item.spider_-5!set_dcd.canfindspider_2!max_poss.spiders_3!time!add_skill.dex_1^<i>finish</i>​

# Punishing or talking about Kate do not disable other tv watching options for Alice
# Extra Leave option

alisa.tv.sit@23@e-max-alisa-tv-1@I don't know, some crap. I'm just relaxing, so I'm just jumping between the channels.
6~kow=3&dcd.kow=0&07.adc.0!set_dcd.alisatvtogether_0^ I want to talk about Kate
8~spun.alisa>0&08.eak.0!set_dcd.alisatvtogether_0^ Punishment time!
*leave!set_dcd.alisatvtogether_0^ To bad. I'll go and do something else then.

# Always allow entry for punishment when Alice is doing her blog

alisa.newblog@121@<i>Alice should be working on her blog now. Usually she doesn't close her door...</i>
1~blop>0&blop<3&spun.alisa>0&alisa.newblog.knock^<i>knock on the door</i>
3*blop>2&dcd.blop>0&spun.alisa>0&alisa.newblog.knock^<i>knock on the door</i>

# Remove weed when no longer needed

07.add.12@159@Don't worry, you'll love it. But only once a week, the world doesn't revolve around you.
0~item.ganja=-5&07.add.13!set_item.ganja_-4!add_dcd.alisa.smoke.ganja_7^So I don't need this any more? Here... Have fun with it.
1*item.ganja>-5&07.add.13!set_item.ganja_-4^And without giving you weed, right? Deal!​

# Olivia visits Lisa on saturday and sunday afternoon (use this on Lisa GF path only!)
# First visit is triggered by first delivery on a saturday 10 days after starting Lisa GF path or 10 days after arrival of aunt Kira, whichever is later

odn.alone.3.next.3@41@I decided that if you'll meet my requirements...
0~tier<2&odn.alone.3.next.4!set_count.fiz_2!set_liza.fiz_1!set_dcd.oli_19^You'll be my girlfriend!
1*tier>1&odn.alone.3.next.4!set_count.fiz_2!set_liza.fiz_1!set_dcd.oli_10^You'll be my girlfriend!

specialevent.4@75@e-meet-eric-1@Hey, kids, come over here! Meet aunt Kira!
0~poss.swap<21&sp.4.next.1!set_can.seekira_1!set_tier_2^Super!
1*poss.swap>20&sp.4.next.1!set_can.seekira_1!set_tier_2!set_dcd.oli_10^Super!

delivery.talk.what@138@text-will-be-replaced
0~oli.step>0&leave!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!
1*oli.step<1&poss.swap<21&leave!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!
2*oli.step<1&poss.swap>20&dcd.oli>0&leave!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!
2*oli.step<1&poss.swap>20&dcd.oli=0&day<6&leave!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!
3*oli.step<1&poss.swap>20&dcd.oli=0&day=6&oli.1st.next.0!delivery^Yep, that's what I ordered. Thanks!

oli.1st.next.0@41@e-oli-1@Mom, Max, meet Olivia. She's a friend from school.
oli.1st.next.1!set_can.seeolivia_1^Hi, I'm Max.

oli.1st.next.18@4@<i>And why would she say that thing about Alex? Was that a hint? Or maybe she's just not very bright? Although, with her looks it doesn't matter anyway. I can't lose her, she's perfect!</i>
0~leave!olicome!can!lock^ <i>leave</i>

oli.rep.next.7@142@O, Lisa's back. Well, let's talk another time, Max...
0~leave!lock^ Yeah...​

Xe

May 19, 2017
I was just thinking about doing something like this! :D Nice job!
Without looking into v0.10 yet, how does this match with v0.10?

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
Without looking into v0.10 yet, how does this match with v0.10?
I am skipping a version because my game is to heavily modded, so I don't really know. But from what I heard about BB 0.10, these changes should work there also.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
# Olivia visits Lisa on saturday and sunday afternoon (use this on Lisa GF path only!)
Can you pls explain me some variables and their use?
What is "tier" for?
What do you trigger with "olicome"?
And question 3: what is counted with "fiz"?

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
Can you pls explain me some variables and their use?
What is "tier" for?
What do you trigger with "olicome"?
And question 3: what is counted with "fiz"?
The variable 'tier' is used to indicate which clothes everyone is wearing. It changes from '1' to '2' when Kira arrives.

'olicome' is a function. It starts the event with Olivia visiting the pool every saturday and sunday afternoon. It does not make Olivia appear in the overview. For that, you need to set 'can.seeolivia' to '1'.

'count.fiz' counts the yoga sessions, to see if Max did enough in a week.

Reactions: Max Headroom

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Thank you very much!
I tried some weeks ago to figure out (all) the variables and their functions some are easy to find others not.
The variables are easy to find by using the safeeditor but not their function in detail. After spending too much time with it I gave up filling a lot of Excel-sheets before and after events with values and compare them. So I hopefully dare to ask you if you have list for them?

I knew that "olicome" is not a variable but some kind of function but didn't know exactly what it triggers when calling it up. Have I do this for every weekend or only once in play to get her tanning every WE?

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
So I hopefully dare to ask you if you have list for them?

I knew that "olicome" is not a variable but some kind of function but didn't know exactly what it triggers when calling it up. Have I do this for every weekend or only once in play to get her tanning every WE?
Sorry, I don't have a list. Like you, I just use the SaveEditor to figure things out, together with the Dialog-file.

You only need to call 'olicome' once, and Olivia will keep visiting after that. In fact, you'd need the SaveEditor and delete the event to stop her again. If on a Lisa-GF path, be sure to implement the last 3 modifications from my first post above, or the visits will mess things up.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I'm far over day 10; ~350; so I have to put it somewhere in my mod.
Beside it was fun to call olicome with the laptop cheatmenue :D

With last 3 modifications do you mean:
set_can.seeolivia_1
set_count.fiz_2
set_liza.fiz_1

?

I checked the count.fiz this is obviously a counter for yoga per week or? (I always wonder why count.yoga doesn't do anything...)
So fiz.fail should count if I missed the yoga sessions in a week but what is liza.fiz for maybe Lisa GF or not but why is there a max value of 1000 ?

Shouldn't we better cont this conversation as PN?

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
I'm far over day 10; ~350; so I have to put it somewhere in my mod.
Beside it was fun to call olicome with the laptop cheatmenue :D

With last 3 modifications do you mean:
set_can.seeolivia_1
set_count.fiz_2
set_liza.fiz_1

?

I checked the count.fiz this is obviously a counter for yoga per week or? (I always wonder why count.yoga doesn't do anything...)
So fiz.fail should count if I missed the yoga sessions in a week but what is liza.fiz for maybe Lisa GF or not but why is there a max value of 1000 ?

Shouldn't we better cont this conversation as PN?
The modifications in my first post still work on day 350. If the conditions are met, the first visit would trigger on the next saturday when a delivery is made.

The variables 'count.fiz' and 'liza.fiz' are not important in this context. They're simply there because they are in the original dialog options.

If you want to use a option in the cheatmenu, I suggest adding one of the following lines to it and you should have no problems. Using this method, there will be no introduction with Ann or talk with Olivia, but those happen only once, anyway.

leave!olicome!set_can.seeolivia_1!set_oli.step_1^Enable Olivia weekend visits

Same, but with check for chosen path:

poss.swap>20&poss.swap<40&leave!olicome!set_can.seeolivia_1!set_oli.step_1^Enable Olivia weekend visits

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
poss.swap>20&poss.swap<40&leave!olicome!set_can.seeolivia_1!set_oli.step_1^Enable Olivia weekend visits
Great line! Thank you!
Can I check somehow with the mod script if the olicome funtion is already called?

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
Great line! Thank you!
Can I check somehow with the mod script if the olicome funtion is already called?
Not that I know, but you could check 'can.seeolivia' instead. So, a better version of the cheatmenu option would be:

can.seeolivia<1&poss.swap>20&poss.swap<40&leave!olicome!set_can.seeolivia_1!set_oli.step_1^Enable Olivia weekend visits

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
I put it at the end of the Ikarumod?
That depends on how your MOD.TXT file ends.

If you don't know how to add a option to the cheatmenu you should propably not try this, but you could insert the line just above "leave^<i>Exit Cheat Menu</i>" in your MOD.TXT file.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
not sure if this is where this post belongs, however...

I really would like to see a Mod, that will allow you to pick the clothing from shopping as regular attire. Even a small change to Lisa and her bath robe for home work. preferably changing "daily attire"

Mood or relationship scale to select, just to keep it "realistic"
Doesn't need to be a full display to select, just a list (like the Laptop options)
Most of the clothing already rendered, from front and mirror when in dressing room, but how hard wold this be to implement considering movement? ( would not have to change Alice for any cam shows.)

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
not sure if this is where this post belongs, however...

I really would like to see a Mod, that will allow you to pick the clothing from shopping as regular attire. Even a small change to Lisa and her bath robe for home work. preferably changing "daily attire"

Mood or relationship scale to select, just to keep it "realistic"
Doesn't need to be a full display to select, just a list (like the Laptop options)
Most of the clothing already rendered, from front and mirror when in dressing room, but how hard wold this be to implement considering movement? ( would not have to change Alice for any cam shows.)

XDXDXD
Sorry but this would be a complete rebuilt of the game...