Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

grh54th

Nov 30, 2017
Im at stage 33 when you ask kira about anal with alice but how can max get to have anal with ann? when it was in the text with kira.

balara

May 12, 2017
new version up and hence waiting for updated mod starts.....:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
this mod is actually better than the game lol. more content for mom and kira pleaseeee :p
Where is the Love, not only is Kira the hottest redhead in gaming but without her Max would be standing on the Balcony wanking to his Mom who's sleeping in a onesie, Alice would be selling boiler suits online, Liza would think pussy is another name for a cat, there would be no Vickie, No Oliva and No Dr Eve

Reactions: summerjo

AZZchezzx

Dec 20, 2017
i want to use multiple mods what do i change the mods text names to because so far i can only use one mod at a time

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
is this mod compatible with bb 0.12?
Yes, I'm playing it and, so far (stage 27 I think) it works like a charm . No bugs, just a lot of fun . Btw, I know it's not the review section, but I must say, the mod is awesome so far. 10 times better than the game itself, I might say. FFS, until this stage, it got my blood flowing like crazy a lot more times than the vanilla game. As for the satisfaction after completing a step, It's much much better than original. In the vanilla, the only time i felt pleasured by what the game rewards You with after weeks of grinding was when I saw Alice's face in her bedroom at night, when She finally let's You touch her and even rewards You for making her wet when She pretends to sleep. That smile, that look in her eyes, that pose... Probably the best scene in the whole game. And (spoiler alert) I'm talking about the first stage of spider in bedroom grind, because the final one, where You get to the point of making out, was so stupidly hidden behind weeks after weeks of mindless grinding and clicking to skip through the scene, to the point that I've missed the "I want more" dialogue and ended up seeing Alice on top of Max. I mean, I like surpises, but not like that.In fact, the vanilla is just that: mindless grinding, frustrating clicking through scenes just hoping for something to happen. And, when it does, You might just miss it... there is no good ballance between the grinding and the rewards. And, in my opinion, this mod fixes just that: the ballance. You work for your reward, but to the point when you have a boner (or wet panties, If you are a girl and in to this kind of games) and not a headake from frustration...

Reactions: potopka and Ginji

bugsmann

Jun 20, 2017
i ve got a problem playing the seduction mode . there are some images missing , for example in the "hidden scenes preview" and during to be comforted by Aunt Kira because thrown out of moms bedroom nightly.
did i miss any update??

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
The mod is indeed great upgrade to the game , hope some more Ann+Kira and movie making scenes will be added and mod updated

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
I have the following problem..I have opened a scene in the mother's bedroom but no photos just a gray screen with the conversation tapes.what to do

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
oh i think i'm fine, maybe with the above link in which there are pictures will go ... well

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes