Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Current version : 0.3.1
Intro
A mod for Big Brother version 0.10. It's about Max corrupting Ann and his sisters, and to have his way with them. It has multiple stages, more like an extended version of the story.

Features
The scenes weigh heavily on Ann's mood and her lust. Max can not go on fucking her every day. She knows how to reject him if they have just had some fun a few days before or if she is not in the mood to do so (less than awesome). So, Max must build up her lust by seducing her. Get her to give Max a handjob/blowjob and Max can give her a sensual massage whenever possible without neglecting his duties around the house. Starting from version 0.2, there is a day gap before Max can make a move on her. (..... More in the spoiler)

Version 0.2 adds Alice into the story. There is no lust, but there will be a few days gap before making a move on her again while avoiding Kate. And it depends on her mood as well.

Version 0.3 is the continuation from chapter 2. It adds a new element with regards to Alice and Kate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credit:
Creator : Dark Silver for creating such an exciting game.
Team : Cthulhu_, Gundam00, Skyphernaut
Arts : penecultor, celtic1138, papersand, goutch, FunFiction, GreatName, Chancer and all the other art makers.
Ideas : Diamond mod for inspiration as well as for a few pics taken from his mod. Thank you, hopefully you won't mind. :)

To do:
Bug fixing and adding more hidden scenes
Multiple paths and varied responses for repeatable scenes.

Wish list:
A lot more good quality renders especially Ann and Kira. :p

Download:
(Need main file and all the update files including fix if available.)

Main file:
| (2/12/2017)
(Read full description and improvement of the release )
- Added 3 repeatable scenes
- Added 1 hidden scene and extend 1 old hidden scene
- Fixed some bugs
- Increase chance for hidden scenes

Fix:

- A temporary fix for BB version 0.11

Save File :
This is optional. This save clear all the main quests needed to progress seduction stages to stage 60. Keep entering Ann bedroom at night until you receive a notification that seduction has started. (Usage: overwrite you save file in Save folder or rename the number '0' to the highest number you have in your save directory.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no major update or new chapter planned for now except, maybe a couple of hidden scenes when I have some time to spare. Anyway, thank you for your supports and for playing the mod. Have fun! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
is that version .11 or a new version? also thanks
It's a small fix for version 0.11. Adding the closure, and fixed some typos. Writing is not my talent so please ignore my grammar mistakes. And sorry if the story is not as interesting. Thank you for trying tho.
By the way, please do inform if anyone wants BB cheat menu to be included.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
im ever so slowly progressing. it would be nice to have some sort of direction though. I basically just grind out every single possible convo option until something new happens. again, nice job

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
im ever so slowly progressing. it would be nice to have some sort of direction though. I basically just grind out every single possible convo option until something new happens. again, nice job
There is a new mechanic applied to the stories. Max needs to pursue persistently to build up her lust. Try the new version 0.12 update.

Last edited:

lache

Sep 23, 2017
So I'm stuck. Came between the cheecks, after that all repeats with normal scene between mom and son in her room, normal HJ after friday 3.00 am. Some minor bug: he mentions a massage after friday 3, the next day, but this happens at more than 24 hours. Am I missing an event?

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
This mod just keep crashing on me every time i try to run the game. Am I missing a step somewhere?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
i cant ever get the mom to spend time w me after midnight, hasnt worked once. also would it be possible to alter variables and requirements in the mod text to make it a little easier to trigger? im having a hard enough time finding the newest event. i have seen the variable "momf" in the mod but decided not to change it for now. as always, an awesome mod.

Reactions: L7Bear

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
did that already. can fuck but cant do tv scenes or anything else after she submits basically
Report to Kira after you have made her submit. See if you can progress further.
After she submit, next to do is to unlock more sex scenes. That can be triggered by talk to her using 'I know what I want' menu.. Unlocking sex scene will be slower lol. Need to pump her lust until high enough.

She will agree to watch TV at midnight again after you progress past the bedroom scene. There will be a hint given.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes