Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

buhales

Oct 14, 2017
Hello, guys. First - Thank you for your awesome work!
I think i found a bug that cause the game to stuck - When Alice is working on her blog, enter in the room and if you happens to be on the fucking event, the text to continue is missing and the only thing you could do is to close the game and dont enter again. It happens all the time.

Reactions: Cthulhu_

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
I think i found a bug that cause the game to stuck - When Alice is working on her blog, enter in the room and if you happens to be on the fucking event, the text to continue is missing and the only thing you could do is to close the game and dont enter again. It happens all the time.
Thnks for your report, i'll look at it.

Edit : I post the fix in OP. I think it works now. I was careless with numbering. And I did not test the mod thoroughly. I'm sure the next time you do the blog, you will get a scene Lisa catches Max fucking Alice for the blog streaming. Tell me if the fix works.

Last edited:

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
I wonder if you can help us out with this. What stage are you at in the Seduction stages? are you 40 of 40 or something else?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
how do i play this mod? i have the original game in my pc right now.
Thank you.
Get the zip from here
Then put the MOD.TXT in the same place as your Big Brother.exe file.
Then put all the files in the IMAGES folder into your IMAGES folder and let it overwrite if it asks.
Start the game as normal and enjoy.

Just to remind you, that you must have completed the original storyline (To where you can enter Ann's room at night) before you can start on the Seduction stages.

*EDIT* Maybe this will help to show you where to put the mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*EDIT 2* Another thing... Mods only work with cracked versions of the game so currently, the latest BB release that is cracked is 0.9.0.006. If you are playing version 0.9.0.007, it will not work.

Last edited:
Reactions: bongz

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
So first off, I love this mod, it's awesome and adds so much content to the game! With that said, is there any way to get it to work together with the "cheat"mod, for money and mood and so ?, if you don't want to spend months getting money via site and waiting days for punishing and cigarettes and so ?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
So first off, I love this mod, it's awesome and adds so much content to the game! With that said, is there any way to get it to work together with the "cheat"mod, for money and mood and so ?, if you don't want to spend months getting money via site and waiting days for punishing and cigarettes and so ?
If you know how to add another mod to the mod text then add @ikaruga 's excellent mod to our MOD.TXT. The two mods work together perfectly. Otherwise, I can do it for you and send you the file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coti

Oct 8, 2017
I'm curious.. did you get through all three of the Lisa scenes? We did a good job of hiding them, maybe too good of a job hiding them lol
I did it, the 3rd scene appeared very surprisingly, damn great, awesome job, thanking you mate ;)

Reactions: Cthulhu_

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
I did it, the 3rd scene appeared very surprisingly, damn great, awesome job, thanking you mate ;)
I'm glad you enjoyed it... Rocket Ride is a prelude to something great in the future =) *that is just a little teaser to keep a look out for the future mod releases* ;)

Reactions: Coti

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
@Maxxronoa How is everyone react to new mod, from what I read on here I say you did good job.
I think I will give some credit to @Cthulhu_ He helped me with ideas and story. I won't always be around working on the mod. So it's cool. And you helped me with the test as well, thank you. I'm glad people are enjoying it. There will be more to come.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes