Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Stuck on stage 38. I have been watching TV at 21:00 with Anne for many nights now, but she only wants to watch the regular movie. I have her mood maxed. Any thoughts?

This is an awesome mod by the way. The integration and image quality is seamless!
Knock her door at 1 - 2 AM not TV at 21 PM

Reactions: Maxxronoa

CJGIN

Apr 27, 2017
hello there can somebody please help me, i am stuck at level 31 and dont know how to go beyond that

Last edited:

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
White screen means there is a missing image.
yeah that's what i thought...in my image folder i have .jpeg (which i see no problem thru game) but i also have .img called the same name (escept i can't view them. everytime i double-click my comp tries to "burn to cd") i think i need i different program?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
yeah that's what i thought...in my image folder i have .jpeg (which i see no problem thru game) but i also have .img called the same name (escept i can't view them. everytime i double-click my comp tries to "burn to cd") i think i need i different program?
Here is a zip of the files you need. Unzip them into your images folder. Just download it from my 'one drive' cloud.

@Maxxronoa is making a complete mod package that will have everything in one place. Right now, it is kind of in a 'piecemeal' format but he is working on it...

Reactions: SFK

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Amazing, finally some sex in this game!
Thank you for that! :3

Will you do scences with Lisa in the future?

Reactions: Cthulhu_

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Here is a zip of the files you need. Unzip them into your images folder. Just download it from my 'one drive' cloud.

@Maxxronoa is making a complete mod package that will have everything in one place. Right now, it is kind of in a 'piecemeal' format but he is working on it...
oh...thank you,will look into this for sure.

Okay so there must be something wrong with my computer or something. Even ur files comes up as a "disc image file (.img)" format and i can't open then unless it's with windows disc burner. (is it fine?will the game will view on its own? or must i attach them to a virtual drive in order for it to be view?

i used 7zip this time to extract

Last edited:

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
I thought I would share with you something that 'a little birdie' told me today. Maxx is releasing the 0.23 version of the mod in the next few hours. We are currently in the process of testing it and so far everything looks great. If anyone wants to see some screens of the upcoming version, take a look at the spoiler. Ohhh and there are many many more scenes than just the ones in the spoiler... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*EDIT* It's been released and ready to play. Unzip the files and copy them into the proper folders. Click YES if it asks you to overwrite any files and you are golden.. Enjoy the version. I hope that you have as much playing it as we did making it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parnso

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
oh...thank you,will look into this for sure.

Okay so there must be something wrong with my computer or something. Even ur files comes up as a "disc image file (.img)" format and i can't open then unless it's with windows disc burner. (is it fine?will the game will view on its own? or must i attach them to a virtual drive in order for it to be view?

i used 7zip this time to extract
The game uses IMG files, the JPG ones don't matter because the game never looks at them. Can you show me a screenshot of the scene before you run into the issue? So I can see where you are at in the game and maybe we can figure out which files you are missing.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
So , are you gonna update the mod ? You have a idea of whats coming ? Or mod will wait more ?
The new update is up. Just hidden scenes tho. But there are hidden scenes with Lisa too.

Stuck on stage 38. I have been watching TV at 21:00 with Anne for many nights now, but she only wants to watch the regular movie. I have her mood maxed. Any thoughts?
This is an awesome mod by the way. The integration and image quality is seamless!
Watch movie at midnight.

hello there can somebody please help me, i am stuck at level 31 and dont know how to go beyond that
Talk to Alice in the morning after breakfast.

i'm stuck on stage 10 someone please help!
Have shower with mom in the morning.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
New update version 0.23 is up. There are 5 new hidden scenes and I have restored the previously missing scenes. You can check the preview for each on max laptop.

I would say I'm quite satisfied with this version. The game is stable, hopefully there will be no more major bugs. And the anticipated Lisa hidden scenes are done, finally.

Anyway, big credit to @Cthulhu_ for helping me with the stories. @goutch and @papersand for the arts. You guys are awesome.

Edit : If you get double option when joining mom shopping on Saturday please use this fix

Last edited:

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Where are the images please all I'm getting is white screens
Did you put the files from the IMAGES folder into your BB game IMAGES folder? And did you let it overwrite some of them? There is a zip file from Mediafire (The link is in the OP) that you need to download. I think that you may have missed that

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
There may be some confusion so I'll put the link to the complete mod here. Unzip the file and put the MOD.TXT in your game folder (where the .exe is) and then copy all the images from the zip images folder into your game images folder. Let it overwrite if it asks to.

Reactions: alidenyen
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes