Big Brother: Save Request Thread

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
people anyone got a save where is not Lisa secret GF ....I did maybe missed somethng wanna play the part jut ike a brother ans play part with ms's gf from school ... thanks in forward

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
people anyone got a save where is not Lisa secret GF ....I did maybe missed somethng wanna play the part jut ike a brother ans play part with ms's gf from school ... thanks in forward
Its called the Olivia GF path and all content ends in v.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa GF path.

With that being said search this thread with Olivia and you will find many of them.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
Has Anyone a Save, without The Girlfriend Path (tho choose self) but Eric is Dead? or Maybe first Day from Kate Visit without the Girlfriend Path?
I see we are both fans of the same games just the third one I did not payed... have a nice weekend.

wwwslave

Jul 6, 2018
Greetings everyone,
I have been playing the new version of this game, thanks to a friend of mine. I was looking everywhere if there are more scenes with Max Aand Kira having sex, when i saw this picture. And i started to think how do i get this to happen. Any help please. Here´s what i mean. Thanks

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
Guys sorry for my english but i forgot that how to expand save slot numbers? How can i do that? I cannot save more then 100. It says save limit reached.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Guys sorry for my english but i forgot that how to expand save slot numbers? How can i do that? I cannot save more then 100. It says save limit reached.
Open the config file and it will look like this.

images=Images\\
save=Save\\
data=Data\\
lang=1
maxlangs=2
scale=90%
font=100%
quicksave=f5
quickload=f8
maxfiles=100 <this is what needs to change.

Reactions: alidenyen

greeny88

Jul 28, 2018
Hello everyone. I played this game to 226th day and finished 3 movies, almost sleeping with mom but sadly i chose the olivia gf path at the begining, i couldnt understand enough how it can develop the game. Now ofcourse i cant change it. is there any way to change it?
if there is not, could someone please upload around mentor 19 (asking lisa to be gf) savegame file? I would be grateful...

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hello everyone. I played this game to 226th day and finished 3 movies, almost sleeping with mom but sadly i chose the olivia gf path at the begining, i couldnt understand enough how it can develop the game. Now ofcourse i cant change it. is there any way to change it?
if there is not, could someone please upload around mentor 19 (asking lisa to be gf) savegame file? I would be grateful..
Here are (my save game hackers, 171 save games) all events from start to finish, all played without cheats.Played as Eric hate without Eric's: sex-ed, massage, punishment and sacrifice. All savegames are saved as save0. You can start the game from any event (day). Simply save0 from the current day to Save directory of BB copy.

greeny88

Jul 28, 2018
Here are (my save game hackers, 171 save games) all events from start to finish, all played without cheats.Played as Eric hate without Eric's: sex-ed, punishment and sacrifice. All savegames are saved as save0. You can start the game from any event (day). Simply save0 from the current day to Save directory of BB copy.
Thank you very much Lukumoide. Thx to you i didnt start from the very begining, i just checked some scenes missed lisa(gf) path and catched my game. And i finished the game today. That was a very detailed work, congrats.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Here are (my save game hackers, 171 save games) all events from start to finish, all played without cheats.Played as Eric hate without Eric's: sex-ed, massage, punishment and sacrifice. All savegames are saved as save0. You can start the game from any event (day). Simply save0 from the current day to Save directory of BB copy.
Does this include a save immediately before that scene where you have sex with Alice for the first time while Kate films it? I think I looked for it previously in there and didn't see it. I'd desperately love a save like that if anyone could provide. I had one and lost it. I also couldn't find anything searching this thread, although I may just have missed it. Thanks.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Does this include a save immediately before that scene where you have sex with Alice for the first time while Kate films it? I think I looked for it previously in there and didn't see it. I'd desperately love a save like that if anyone could provide. I had one and lost it. I also couldn't find anything searching this thread, although I may just have missed it. Thanks.
Please, I have all paths, all events and everything without cheats.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
This is Kate's Mom path, and I've posted hackers path. That's why you could not find it.