Big Brother: Save Request Thread

LouysH

Jun 18, 2018
hey guys, is this game good? i'm looking for a good and exciting game for play and i need recommendations. please.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys, is this game good? i'm looking for a good and exciting game for play and i need recommendations. please.
This is one of the best incest games here but it will never be finish.

Go here for more
And here for even more:

LouysH

Jun 18, 2018
hey, how about it will never be finish
This is one of the best incest games here but it will never be finish.

Go here for more
And here for even more:
hey,liked the game but, how about it will never be finish?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hey, how about it will never be finish

hey,liked the game but, how about it will never be finish?
DarkSilver gave up on it because he hates how it was hacked and abandoned it to work on a new game that you have to download most of the game each time you want to play it but only if you pay for it.

Mr.Popopo

Mar 29, 2018
Hey guys I'm trying to play the game but all I get is a white screen whenever I start a new game can anyone help

Samajd

Jan 27, 2018
Actually, since I save every "milestone" in case I want to replay it, I have a save of the first visit by Olivia as your girlfriend without the other guy (him and Lisa broke up because Lisa didn't want to have sex and Olivia is your girlfriend after "switching" partners before).
Eric is still there though, as an enemy, but the opportunity to call Kates Mom is enabled.
can you put save please...when olivia and her boyfriend come to house first time

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can you put save please...when olivia and her boyfriend come to house first time
That is a dead end for all content for her ended in v.10 and all the new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only on the Lisa GF path's.

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
version 0.13
I made 98 save files on important ( I think) points.
It's basically Lisa GF pathway.
Got rid of Eric after enjoying mom touch scenes.
Thanks a lot mate i was thinking doing something like this but later i get bored with repeating same thing again and again so i never finished the game :D and it seems there was ton a scenes i missed ^^

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks a lot mate i was thinking doing something like this but later i get bored with repeating same thing again and again so i never finished the game :D and it seems there was ton a scenes i missed ^^
Yes you missed Lisa's new sex-ed with mom and fucking mom all over the house and while doing yago and spanking mom instead of getting spanked.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone have a complete save for version 0.13 ? would really appreciate one.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Has Anyone a Save, without The Girlfriend Path (tho choose self) but Eric is Dead? or Maybe first Day from Kate Visit without the Girlfriend Path?

Reactions: paloompa