Seeking Big brother same art

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Hokeyy
Try . IMO, it has better art than BB. It just came out, but has a lot of content already.

Reactions: Hokeyy

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
80% of the games on here have similar art to BB, what would you like to actually play though

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't know, what do you suggest ?
Well, If you want BB gameplay as well, I'd suggest

View of Family - Uses the same general format, mom and 2 sisters, however you're a functioning person who leaves his home from time to time, and thus is has other girls as well. I like this far more than any other game using the same Life Sim format. Mia, the little sister, makes Lisa look like crap.

Man of the House - This one has its merits, I think from a technical perspective BB is the better game, however if someone put a gun to my head and told me I had to play one or the other to live, I'd choose to play MotH.

Chloe18 - This one leaves the incest genre behind, but it is pretty good, and also has some incest of its own. I don't like Chloe18 more than View of Family, but I'd say Chloe18 has more variety of content. There are plenty of opportunities for you, as Chloe, to fuck girls, boys, and have some pretty wild group sex too. It may not be the best in terms of story, but it has enough variety to make up for it.

Family Values - this is almost a VN in the way it progresses, but mechanically it is a Life Sim. In it you corrupt your 3 daughters, the entire student body of the high school you teach at, and hopefully the whole town. Its a wild game with an outlandish premise, but it is pretty fun.

That is probably it for Life Sims I really recommend VoF and Chloe18.

Moving away from Life Sims

Dreams Of Desire, this game has some of the more high quality art of games I've played. I might not put it in my top 10, but that isn't because it's bad, I just have a really good 10.

Dating my Daughter - This game has some serious issues with plausibility, mostly because it makes the apparently 18 year old daughter dumber than humanly possible. However if you play it as if she was 13 instead it makes much more sense. That out of the way though, it actually does to a good job of setting up a world and a relationship, even if it started out creepy.

DmD out of the way...

Babysitter - This is the first of 3 other games in the exact same gameplay style as DmD that blow DmD away in terms of being a good game. I talk to the writer on this game when I have issues with my own writing. This game is fun and you get a female character in Christine that really makes D from DmD seem so much dumber in comparison. (A fact the writer was laughing with me about just the other day) Christine is your niece, come to live with you while she attempts to get a job as a journalist, against her mother's wishes. As the game progresses what will become of your relationship with your niece.

My Sweet Neighbors - This is the second of these games that use the DmD model and blow it out of the way. In this game you play a divorcee who moved into a new place something like a week before the game actually starts. We have already met our Neighbor herself, an older woman than us, but apparently really hot (you haven't seen her at this point) so you feel good about your neighbor. For whatever reason, you go outside to see your neighbor's daughter, who you haven't met yet, because she was on vacation for her 18th birthday, and somehow her keys were in the bag that the airline lost. Her mom wont be home for hours, so you invite her in. This leads to a whole new world for you, as you eventually grow closer to her mother, and her at the same time. Once again, these girls make D from DmD look like shit.

Parental Love - I don't know that this one will be the best of these 3 or not, its too early to tell, but for my two cents it has the potential. The MC is a father who had to leave his family 16 years ago due to his drug addiction. After rehab and putting your life back together you and your wife reach out to one another... somehow that hottie never stopped loving you, so within minutes of starting the game, you're going home with her, and you'll spend the night. However, its been 16 years since you've seen your daughters as well, on meeting the first of these you can't help but notice she's fucking hot. Needless to say you're now in the predicament of being attracted to your wife and your daughters. Lucky for you, as we soon find out, incest isn't a problem, since you're already fucking your sister. Best part of this so far? The Daughter is proactive in coming after you just as you are towards her... no word on the younger daughter yet... at least not on my play.

That should be enough to keep you busy for a few days. I am harsh on DmD, but I should mention, I still played the most recent update. It has an emotionally investing plot.

Hokeyy

Jun 17, 2017
Well, If you want BB gameplay as well, I'd suggest

View of Family - Uses the same general format, mom and 2 sisters, however you're a functioning person who leaves his home from time to time, and thus is has other girls as well. I like this far more than any other game using the same Life Sim format. Mia, the little sister, makes Lisa look like crap.

Man of the House - This one has its merits, I think from a technical perspective BB is the better game, however if someone put a gun to my head and told me I had to play one or the other to live, I'd choose to play MotH.

Chloe18 - This one leaves the incest genre behind, but it is pretty good, and also has some incest of its own. I don't like Chloe18 more than View of Family, but I'd say Chloe18 has more variety of content. There are plenty of opportunities for you, as Chloe, to fuck girls, boys, and have some pretty wild group sex too. It may not be the best in terms of story, but it has enough variety to make up for it.

Family Values - this is almost a VN in the way it progresses, but mechanically it is a Life Sim. In it you corrupt your 3 daughters, the entire student body of the high school you teach at, and hopefully the whole town. Its a wild game with an outlandish premise, but it is pretty fun.

That is probably it for Life Sims I really recommend VoF and Chloe18.

Moving away from Life Sims

Dreams Of Desire, this game has some of the more high quality art of games I've played. I might not put it in my top 10, but that isn't because it's bad, I just have a really good 10.

Dating my Daughter - This game has some serious issues with plausibility, mostly because it makes the apparently 18 year old daughter dumber than humanly possible. However if you play it as if she was 13 instead it makes much more sense. That out of the way though, it actually does to a good job of setting up a world and a relationship, even if it started out creepy.

DmD out of the way...

Babysitter - This is the first of 3 other games in the exact same gameplay style as DmD that blow DmD away in terms of being a good game. I talk to the writer on this game when I have issues with my own writing. This game is fun and you get a female character in Christine that really makes D from DmD seem so much dumber in comparison. (A fact the writer was laughing with me about just the other day) Christine is your niece, come to live with you while she attempts to get a job as a journalist, against her mother's wishes. As the game progresses what will become of your relationship with your niece.

My Sweet Neighbors - This is the second of these games that use the DmD model and blow it out of the way. In this game you play a divorcee who moved into a new place something like a week before the game actually starts. We have already met our Neighbor herself, an older woman than us, but apparently really hot (you haven't seen her at this point) so you feel good about your neighbor. For whatever reason, you go outside to see your neighbor's daughter, who you haven't met yet, because she was on vacation for her 18th birthday, and somehow her keys were in the bag that the airline lost. Her mom wont be home for hours, so you invite her in. This leads to a whole new world for you, as you eventually grow closer to her mother, and her at the same time. Once again, these girls make D from DmD look like shit.

Parental Love - I don't know that this one will be the best of these 3 or not, its too early to tell, but for my two cents it has the potential. The MC is a father who had to leave his family 16 years ago due to his drug addiction. After rehab and putting your life back together you and your wife reach out to one another... somehow that hottie never stopped loving you, so within minutes of starting the game, you're going home with her, and you'll spend the night. However, its been 16 years since you've seen your daughters as well, on meeting the first of these you can't help but notice she's fucking hot. Needless to say you're now in the predicament of being attracted to your wife and your daughters. Lucky for you, as we soon find out, incest isn't a problem, since you're already fucking your sister. Best part of this so far? The Daughter is proactive in coming after you just as you are towards her... no word on the younger daughter yet... at least not on my play.

That should be enough to keep you busy for a few days. I am harsh on DmD, but I should mention, I still played the most recent update. It has an emotionally investing plot.
thanks !!

Kb8687

Jan 9, 2024
Why they're not making scenes threesome with Eric and ann with mc together fuck ann
I'm very excited to fuck ann with Eric together
Please make the scene images (1).jpeg images.jpeg

Reactions: Itzcoatl