troube12345

Dec 12, 2023
Hoping that the mc and eric form a bond. The mc allows Eric too fuck his mum, sisters and aunt. But the mc wants to fuck them too. So Eric says he will let the mc fuck them but he's not allowed to cum in their pussies just on their tits or faces. Maybe asses. Then the mc see's Eric pounding Lisa's pussy , Lisa is enjoying it, when Eric is close to cumming. Lisa says she's not on the pill. Eric decides to cum inside her pussy and claim her pussy. He says to Lisa that hes going to breed her. The mc angry that shes carrying erics baby.
Is that what you hope for? Or did the devoloper implied that the NTR story will continue like this? English isn't my native language so I can't understand clearly. And I honestly didn't read all the replies like a maniac. I don't know if this information is included in the new update, I haven't downloaded it yet. Also, since I didn't see it in the last comments, let me ask here. Can we only download the latest update? Or will we have to download the whole game again? I'm using a translation, so there might be some mistakes in the sentences.

Last edited:

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
When does the update come out for the other paths?

So Eric wants to take Lisa's virginity, his brother won't do that?

Will other paths be different?

Last edited:

troube12345

Dec 12, 2023
It's fan art. All my art is labeled with an almost transparent logo. And the content with Lisa and Eric will be in update 1.08

I want to ask you a question, are you going to give us a chance to get rid of Eric again further down the NTR road? It would make a lot of sense to have the option to get rid of Eric in some other way and continue with the main story. It would be much better to give the chance to return to the main story at any moment. Possibilities like that gamify the media you make more. In games that are all about choices, when I'm forced to do something, I feel uncomfortable and I feel like I'm not playing the game. If NTR is going to continue in this format (if we're never going to get rid of Eric), a non-incestuous version would be much better (though any non-incestuous version would be much better, I don't like fucking my family). Because it doesn't feel good to watch someone else fuck my family in front of my eyes.

I still don't know exactly how the forum works, but could a non-incest mod be made? I know normally people want the opposite. Or you can just tell me what I need to change for a non-incest version. If I understand how to do it and "don't get lazy" I can make a non-incest mod and share it.

Note: I'm using translation, sorry if there are mistakes in the text.

sportymarc

May 17, 2020
i got version 1.06
got stuck by 99%in the game.
Favorite Aunt is missing. I should let Kira see that Mum is making these meetings. (monday or thursday) but Kira never comes with us. i can only go to the meetings with mum alone (and on every meeting now, i ONLY meet Nata - the lesb?!)

can someone help?

how can kira come with us to the sex-meetings?
can i switch the sex-partner on these meetings? Nata gets a bit boring....

Asurakal

Sep 29, 2023
i got version 1.06
got stuck by 99%in the game.
Favorite Aunt is missing. I should let Kira see that Mum is making these meetings. (monday or thursday) but Kira never comes with us. i can only go to the meetings with mum alone (and on every meeting now, i ONLY meet Nata - the lesb?!)

can someone help?

how can kira come with us to the sex-meetings?
can i switch the sex-partner on these meetings? Nata gets a bit boring....
First ask mom for meeting Day Monday or Thursday. Then one Same day talk to kire in the pool or pc

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes