• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother - Reactivated

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
There are already 1 or 2 remake games of THE BIG BROTHER, I don't know exactly if this one will bring something extra or worthwhile (but it must be done in renpy), not to mention that the ones that already exist don't add Erik (a character that annoyed many people) and this one will.

In the end we will have to wait to see if it succeeds or not, thanks for the contribution.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] not to mention that the ones that already exist don't add Erik (a character that annoyed many people) and this one will.
Well, if it add him as a dumb punching ball, the game would have a great success.

Reactions: loikl

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Interesting. Given the orginal was stopped because of Patreon putting a stop on all incest based games. They will have to walk a very fine line to maintain the original story ideas and not get shut down.

Reactions: FreakyHokage

nephi255

Mar 27, 2020
There are already 1 or 2 remake games of THE BIG BROTHER, I don't know exactly if this one will bring something extra or worthwhile (but it must be done in renpy), not to mention that the ones that already exist don't add Erik (a character that annoyed many people) and this one will.

In the end we will have to wait to see if it succeeds or not, thanks for the contribution.
Can you give me the link of the remake without eric ?

Scouseroy

Oct 3, 2022
Well, if it add him as a dumb punching ball, the game would have a great success.
I thought Erik was a wasted oppotunity, If you're on the War thread sure he should be a dick but friendship should be a different thing, he already knows the MC is a perv so an option to join in when he's doing aunt Kira and you can help each other seduce the rest of the house hold either in a Eric and MC split days or 3 ways with everyone or even orgies with Kira (who is sleeping with everyone anyway) so he could help Max man get out the house (maybe 3 way with his girl from the phone or use Max in computer shenanigans ) If nothing else teach MC a bit of endurance you work for ages to unlock a scene and the guys spent 3 pictures into working a way for longer sex might be an oppotunity to extend existing scenes as stamina goes up so it's more of a break before it's back to the grind

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Interesting. Given the orginal was stopped because of Patreon putting a stop on all incest based games. They will have to walk a very fine line to maintain the original story ideas and not get shut down.
I know this is an older post but apparently steam is allowing incest games on their platform now. I know Sisterly Lust is on there.

Kb96215

Jun 10, 2023

Can you give me the link of big brother game
I want fuck ann with Eric together
Like three some please give me

Kb8687

Jan 9, 2024
Why they're not making scenes threesome with Eric and ann with mc together fuck ann
I'm very excited to fuck ann with Eric together
Please make the scene
Like this images (1).jpeg images.jpeg

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Can we please finally let Big Bother rest in peace and forget that it even existed ?