Cunning plan
Wallet
New job
Hot coffee
Changing roles
Side effect
Olivia

Can you spot the one missing ?
You're missing "Sacrifice", it's linked to getting rid of Eric so depending on how you do it you may not have it

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
Warning by TCMS:
This is more of an informal thread. If you want to know how to get X scene or trigger something use the walkthrough thread.
//--//

Hello everyone

Here is the new thread for the v 0.9.XX of Big Brother
Will add soon the new opportunities.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can understand that as a playthrough guide.

I may be able to help you getting somewhere, but it'll be better if everyone help everybody.

Hey, I'm currently stuck on Mentor, on this stage:

poss.sed.step.6
I think I have found help, and it's my aunt Kira! It's a bit weird, but she's definitely an expert. And I would be happy anyone will to teach me anyway, and she's perfect! Aunt Kira said we should talk it over in more intimate atmosphere. Like when she's watching TV at night.

I keep visiting Aunt at night and practicing kissing but it's not unlocking the next stage. Any help?

sexpoison69

Jan 18, 2018
Guys I am really new and I need some helps please. My save directory appears to be empty where i installed the game but I when I open the game and select continue I can see them over the game. So where can I fin my save games file from installation directory and How to edit them? Any help will be awesome frnds. Thank you.

Daedago

Oct 11, 2017
Hello, I have a problem with game. After succesfully completed "Wallet" (Eric in my control) I want to get rid of him using hacker option. However, when I do this, the game isn't progress. I can talk with mom about Eric disappear and nothing more. Cheats also doesn't work and and don't have option with Kate mom. I skip 30+ days and game not activation "New Job" opportunity like said in walktrough. Any idea?

Sorry for my English, but this not my native language.

kerolls

Jan 21, 2018
how can i do that? ( I talked with Lisa and promised to help with her studies. For free. Just cause. Of course, it's not very typical of me, but I may improve relationship with my sis and earn her trust.)

Gwb2006

Jan 7, 2018
This post only goes up to v0.9. Is there any chance it will be updated to v0.13? I'm stuck on 21/22 opportunities, I still haven't completed three or four of those, and it's getting to the point where the grind isn't worth it anymore. It's been about three in game weeks of doing the same 10 or so scenes on with the girls' moods maxed out.

Reactions: indecisive_unicorn

Phi Nguyen

Jul 3, 2018
The "mentor" opportunity of mine stops at:

"I've convinced Lisa to jerk me off sometimes. But not for free. I'll have to help her with the homework. But since she'll be giving me a hand, I'm all for it!
Before leaving aunt Kira has told us we should practice several times before getting to the next phase of our education. I can't imagine what will be next. Can't wait!"

How can I continue with this? Please I really need help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The "mentor" opportunity of mine stops at:

"I've convinced Lisa to jerk me off sometimes. But not for free. I'll have to help her with the homework. But since she'll be giving me a hand, I'm all for it!
Before leaving aunt Kira has told us we should practice several times before getting to the next phase of our education. I can't imagine what will be next. Can't wait!"

How can I continue with this? Please I really need help.
This is a game play question that I can help you with over at the help thread:

Ajib2626

Jul 27, 2018
Hey guys i need a help it's been 2 weeks i am trying to give the money back to eric but there are no option for give back the 1000 that he wants ! And every time i get kicked out and they send me to the camp ! So please guys can somebody just give me a solution or if u guys can send me your save data by mega or others ways please help me , Thank u

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hey guys i need a help it's been 2 weeks i am trying to give the money back to eric but there are no option for give back the 1000 that he wants ! And every time i get kicked out and they send me to the camp ! So please guys can somebody just give me a solution or if u guys can send me your save data by mega or others ways please help me , Thank u
Wrong thread. Try here:

Tavi40

Jul 31, 2018
ok got a question i'm Warm and trusted by Alice but no matter what i do i can't the BJ to work?

Lust76

Jul 10, 2017
Hello, sorry i have a question, i'm stuck with the
"poss.car.step.17" in "New job" i go on Friday at 21:00 (9PM) but nothing new happend, the aunt and sister are not in the house so nothing happend,

any help ?

Lust76 ;)

Reactions: Stoikata
Status
Not open for further replies.