Archived Big Brother: Opportunities [v0.9.0.006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

icygqaftmzzi

Oct 24, 2018
"poss.wallet.step.51
What the hell!? I've listened on a very bizarre Eric's phone conversation. He spoke to some woman and called her “honey”!? And he called my mom bitch? I'm going to fucking kill him! I have to tell someone right away. Maybe aunt Kira?"

I am unable to trigger this event. I have stolen Eric's wallet and the conversation with Kira is not happening.

Please Help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to get rid of eric while not going to the camp and not pissing off ma?
You need to come over here and ask this question:

gost2005

Mar 5, 2019
In my progress, Alex and Olivia just broke up, does that mean they will be lovers and this is the wrong way to get alice?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
In my progress, Alex and Olivia just broke up, does that mean they will be lovers and this is the wrong way to get alice?
And what about the Side Effect opportunity?
You are on the Olivia girlfriend path and will never see the side effect quest because it is only on Lisa girlfriend path's.

gost2005

Mar 5, 2019
You are on the Olivia girlfriend path and will never see the side effect quest because it is only on Lisa girlfriend path's.
So, I'm on the Lisa path, right? Because the doctor is doing her examinations now so I'll have Lisa as I understand. What about the Side Effect opportunity? I wish it was added in the thread, too.

gost2005

Mar 5, 2019
Everytime I try to massage mom, Max always gets erect and I can't proceed to the last part, what should I do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So, I'm on the Lisa path, right? Because the doctor is doing her examinations now so I'll have Lisa as I understand. What about the Side Effect opportunity? I wish it was added in the thread, too.
Everytime I try to massage mom, Max always gets erect and I can't proceed to the last part, what should I do?
This is the wrong thread for help question, go to the walkthrough thread and read both page 1 post 1 and 2.

gost2005

Mar 5, 2019
This is the wrong thread for help question, go to the walkthrough thread and read both page 1 post 1 and 2.
I've read it countless times but there's no information about my current state in the game and how to progress.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've read it countless times but there's no information about my current state in the game and how to progress.
Like I said this is the wrong thread, you want help go to the "walkthrough/help" thread.

dsaa

Mar 9, 2018
help please! i Kira said me that Ann is going to do a BDSM video with no guys and now nothing happens! what i have to do!?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Closing thread. Please post any further discussion on this topic in the main game thread.

Reactions: a1fox3
Status
Not open for further replies.