Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi is ntr avoidable?
You can always select to go to war with Eric from the start. You can ignore event with Eric and Kira. Eric will never fuck Lisa or Alice in original game. Most of game events do not fit definition of ntr.

stuck on the clinic mission. max keeps going to eve but nothing happens after
Side effect opportunity is not on main story branch. At the time when Max started having problems with his friend, he finished movie with Alice and other girl. That movie also changed how Alice responds to Max protecting her from spiders. Main story continues in Alice's bedroom and not in clinic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ern12345

ern12345

May 28, 2020
You can always select to go to war with Eric from the start. You can ignore event with Eric and Kira. Eric will never fuck Lisa or Alice in original game. Most of game events do not fit definition of ntr.

Side effect opportunity is not on main story branch. At the time when Max started having problems with his friend, he finished movie with Alice and other girl. That movie also changed how Alice responds to Max protecting her from spiders. Main story continues in Alice's bedroom and not in clinic.
hey man, thanks for answering.
I was doing the movie quests before last movie was alice with monica + ann suprise.
quest is called "new job" and text is this : aunt kira has explained her decision another studio project for mom. it should even help me out. basically aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesn't get to have a sexual release. which will result in buch of sexual frustration whic should help me out greatly!

I waited for ann to go to her new job, she doesn't leave the house or there are not dialogue options.

After seeing your post, I've tried to hide spider in alice's room, she came bunch of times and its in a loop now. on my verison of the game alive is going to collage or sth she is not on the pool by herself so I can't throw a spider while she is sunbathing.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
hey man, thanks for answering.
I was doing the movie quests before last movie was alice with monica + ann suprise.
quest is called "new job" and text is this : aunt kira has explained her decision another studio project for mom. it should even help me out. basically aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesn't get to have a sexual release. which will result in buch of sexual frustration whic should help me out greatly!

I waited for ann to go to her new job, she doesn't leave the house or there are not dialogue options.

After seeing your post, I've tried to hide spider in alice's room, she came bunch of times and its in a loop now. on my verison of the game alive is going to collage or sth she is not on the pool by herself so I can't throw a spider while she is sunbathing.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Don't select bottom option when Alice tells that she needs more than Max removing her undies. The only event in a loop is bottom one added by mod. Max should "protect" Alice in a new way three times and then talk to Lisa about watching how spider protection works.

New job, that Kira and Ann talked about, progresses only after events locked behind you triggerring "Changing roles" opportunity in Alice's bedroom. Activate changing roles opportunity, finish twelve steps in it, have Lisa learn other ways to please her boyfriend and only then Ann will decide to work on new job.

If you are not sure or you suspect that I can't pinpoint where your quest is stalled, post your save.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ern12345

ern12345

May 28, 2020
Don't select bottom option when Alice tells that she needs more than Max removing her undies. The only event in a loop is bottom one added by mod. Max should "protect" Alice in a new way three times and then talk to Lisa about watching how spider protection works.

New job, that Kira and Ann talked about, progresses only after events locked behind you triggerring "Changing roles" opportunity in Alice's bedroom. Activate changing roles opportunity, finish twelve steps in it, have Lisa learn other ways to please her boyfriend and only then Ann will decide to work on new job.

If you are not sure or you suspect that I can't pinpoint where your quest is stalled, post your save.
Hey man, thanks again.
My save file is probably broken since I've tried everything (cheats too) to unlock new stuff but here it is.

LDm

Jan 19, 2018

So i just go to war wthit Eric from begining and i can avoid de ntr wthat about the blond guy?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
So i just go to war wthit Eric from begining and i can avoid de ntr wthat about the blond guy?
Blond guy is end game. Modder decided to introduce conflict in end game. You see ntr, others see different things.

zhuguannan1

Sep 9, 2017
thanks for your great mod,I make a chinese translation in it and finish the game。
I am love the end of the game very much。
Here is the Translation of documents,
I hope it will help you in the promotion of your game,
Thank you again for the great game!

by the way,I love Lisa the most
haha
好家伙 多谢

ern12345

May 28, 2020
I am almost at the end but this step on the walkthrough doesn't occur.
" Anton comes from the club with Kira and Alice - (swimming pool 03.00 Saturday) - the phrase "It seems to me that you are not lagging behind her either!"

Probably missed some events before but don't know which ones.

zhuguannan1

Sep 9, 2017
Can anyone check my save, im currently stuck at getting ride of eric, i've banged alice in the show business, but cannot trigger the record scene (if i remember correctly) for the video to the mafia. i can ask alice to drug eric to make him less "manly" but that only effects eric for that very day and does not trigger next step.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Can anyone check my save, im currently stuck at getting ride of eric, i've banged alice in the show business, but cannot trigger the record scene (if i remember correctly) for the video to the mafia. i can ask alice to drug eric to make him less "manly" but that only effects eric for that very day and does not trigger next step.
There is nothing in game telling that Kate's mother is a mobster.

Your Lisa's lessons are not finished. Practice with her. "I want something in return" when helping with homework, first option.
Your Max is still suffering from carpet tunnel and Ann is not helping. Continue with "Are you tired?"
You haven't convinced Alice that spiders come in pairs and she needs extra protection at night in her bed. She even does not know how Lisa sleeps now.

Based on your save your Max does not know true Eric's name. You can get rid off him only via Kate's mother. Flags do not match in your save. Kate's mother asked Max to do something, but other flags are set to repeated weed events and not to event with big pack of weed. Use cheat menu under Kate's cheats to repeat event at 1:00, where Kate records Max and Alice. Do that event and then call Kate's mother.

Last edited:

zhuguannan1

Sep 9, 2017
There is nothing in game telling that Kate's mother is a mobster.

Your Lisa's lessons are not finished. Practice with her. "I want something in return" when helping with homework, first option.
Your Max is still suffering from carpet tunnel and Ann is not helping. Continue with "Are you tired?"
You haven't convinced Alice that spiders come in pairs and she needs extra protection at night in her bed. She even does not know how Lisa sleeps now.

Based on your save your Max does not know true Eric's name. You can get rid off him only via Kate's mother. Flags do not match in your save. Kate's mother asked Max to do something, but other flags are set to repeated weed events and not to event with big pack of weed. Use cheat menu under Kate's cheats to repeat event at 1:00, where Kate records Max and Alice. Do that event and then call Kate's mother.
thank you so much, i think it's because i cheated to get more money and that messed up the game flags, do you think this save is corrput and i should just start over,

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
thank you so much, i think it's because i cheated to get more money and that messed up the game flags, do you think this save is corrput and i should just start over,
Money cheats do not mess up progress. You probably ignored event with big weed pack at 1:00 and talked to Kate near the pool at 2:00 to schedule other small pack weed orgy.

zhuguannan1

Sep 9, 2017
Money cheats do not mess up progress. You probably ignored event with big weed pack at 1:00 and talked to Kate near the pool at 2:00 to schedule other small pack weed orgy.
pretty sure i had the 3some if that's what you mean... anyway, i've get rid of eric by cheating and played for hours, now i cannot proceed alice and lisa's peeking scene, i mean i had the catching pc & alice doing it scene, but i don't know how to let lisa join in.

the guide tells me nothing....

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
pretty sure i had the 3some if that's what you mean... anyway, i've get rid of eric by cheating and played for hours, now i cannot proceed alice and lisa's peeking scene, i mean i had the catching pc & alice doing it scene, but i don't know how to let lisa join in.

the guide tells me nothing....
Do videos to the point where Max does video with Alice and Monica. Then continue scarring Alice with spiders. When Alice wants more protection from spiders in bed, do not select bottom dialog option.

Game has two flags tracking progress of Eric's removal via Kate's mother. One of those flags was set to her telling Max to do something with Alice. Other flag was set to repeated weed events. Dialog where Kate's mother tells Max to do it sets both flags. Event with Kate recording Max and Alice increases first flag value. Even if you had big weed orgy, you loaded previous save at some point. First flag is not visible in cheat menu and can't be changed in cheat menu unless you select to repeat that scene.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes