Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wattahack

Jul 15, 2017
The mod uses a variable as counter, which is up to v0.11 not used by the program (eric.inf). So normally the value is =0 Giving Lisa the gift it will be set to 1, asking Kira about photolamps it will be set to the value 2 ,after the photosession it will get the level 3, then you talk to Lisa at 20:00 (dishwashing),set eric.inf=4, show Lisa the pics and getting the reward (during homework at 23:00) the variable will be set to value 5. Then you can talk to kira once again (show her the images).

So have you followed this route ? You have always two chances to talk to kira about Lamps oder showing photos. At 03:00 in the night (Lounge) or at the same time, but other day at the pool (Kira is swimming) For the lamps ( "Uhhm, do you know where I can get some studio lamps?") the variable should be Eric.inf=1 and showing the photos (" Can we talk about Lisa ?") Eric.inf=5. If you follow exact this route, it works. You can check the value of Eric.inf with the Savefile Editor.
I've tested it several times and it's working. Another question is. Are you using my Mod in combination with chancer mods ?
i get till " Can we talk about Lisa ?") at here when i press it nothing happen and i use the mod with seduction mod

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for mod, but there is one thing. You take mods with cyrillic in UTF-8 (I think) and just save it in ANSI, so all cyrillic text in it now is "???????".

Like this:
Can enter in bathroom again
mom.bath.knock.me.enter.in@62@e-mom-bath-inside-1@????, ??? ??? ??? ? ???? ????? ???????, ??? ?? ?? ??? ????????? ??? ?????|Max, what is so urgent you can't wait 30 minutes?
*mom.bath.knock.me.enter.in.need^ ? ????????? ????? ? ????? ??????? ??? ????? ????|Mom, i want to see you nude again, like last time ;)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thanks for mod, but there is one thing. You take mods with cyrillic in UTF-8 (I think) and just save it in ANSI, so all cyrillic text in it now is "???????".
Like this:
Yes and no
No: I have never changed method of saving the modfile and ???? never appear
Yes: I'm now faced with the same problem. My question to you: Have you had an win10 update in the last days ?
I have no idea if that is because but since the update yesterday I have the problem.

The cyrillic text is not in all mod parts, only in some where I implement a new option into the script. I'll try to find a solution for it.

Update 1: I Have just checked original uploaded mods from me and all other modders. All have same ????, so it must be an effect caused by win10 Update

Last edited:

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
My question to you: Have you had an win10 update in the last days ?
Nope. I still on Win7 and no updated it some time.

Anyway. I see that you mod file in ANSI. Please, use UTF-8 (or Win at least) in you text editor. ANSI often pain in the ass with cyrillic symbols.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thanks for the hint. I've already switched to UTF-8, only a few ??? in Galin's mod are still there

Reactions: ZoolooS
Jun 8, 2017
Fantastic work guys. I just finished the latest build and still feel annoyed that I have to wait another month to get another lame scene that involves 2 hours of grinding. Now I can have new scenes that are probably better written and are hotter than vanilla B.B.!

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
is it possible to build a mod.txt which includes all current accessories, seduction, diamond, sex with kira at the pool from 8.005 etc. I can read programs, but editor is so unformatted that it is difficult to insert some seperate things.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
is it possible to build a mod.txt which includes all current accessories, seduction, diamond, sex with kira at the pool from 8.005 etc. I can read programs, but editor is so unformatted that it is difficult to insert some seperate things.
Up to now all Modders are working alone and independently of each other. Most of the Mods are compatible with each other. The mod with the most added scenes is Chancer Mod. He has also included the first part (Nr. 1) of my Lisa's Phto-Session. In his last version he has eliminated a variable, which I'm using as counter in my mod, so it should be compatible again (not yet tested from my side). It's easy to choose one part of a mod and put it into another one (copy/paste) with a standard textviewer.

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
oh tanks for hind. but one question. mod.txt must be synonymous or hot? I think your last lisa mod is different. do I have to rename the file in mod.txt? 58090_lisa-photosession is the name after the download.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
My new version 0.9 is online. Whatever the name of a downloaded mod is, you have to change the name to Mod.txt There can be only one Mod.txt in the game directory. Others have to be renamed or saved in another directory. If you have problems with my mod, don't hesitate to ask.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
why in mod you upload not include Seduction mod ?
Ok, maybe it's included in next version. I don't like to waste to much time to implement something which is already existing.
So first is modding new scenes, second adding existing ones. And testing that everything is running well takes also a lot of time.
And b.t.w. I have a lot of other things I'm working on :cool:

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
i added seduction mod text to bottom of your mod currently everything works fine i think

Edit: one thing i think is off is just you can some proc event where lisa is naked on bed and you can lick her out and she gives you bj

Reactions: chungocanh12

chungocanh12

Aug 5, 2017
Ok, maybe it's included in next version. I don't like to waste to much time to implement something which is already existing.
So first is modding new scenes, second adding existing ones. And testing that everything is running well takes also a lot of time.
And b.t.w. I have a lot of other things I'm working on :cool:
Thank you for hard work. Can't wait for next mod you made

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, all lovers of Lisa's Photo-Session,
version 0.10 is out.

I'd like to launch it with more included other mods, but writing and testing the Photo-Session Part 2 & 3 with more than 130 Images tkes to much time. Have a look at Part 3, which has also animation with increasing speed.

All the others which I had planned are on my workplan for v0.11, because I want to show you the great images of celtic1138, as sort of an small Christmas present. Wish you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote