Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've checked it in my new mod Point 2 and 3 are corrected in SA v.04, but point 1 is not existing anymore, the modders have changed it

DutchDude

May 8, 2017
Also got white screens at the photoshoot. Seems the V08 image pack doesn't contain the V0.4 PS images. Gonna try that next.

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Hello
I have a white screen with the text for the photo session. I notice that the Assembly-CSharp file has a weight of 193 KB in winrar and once extracted it passes to 189 KB

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
The names of the pictures was wrong. Example: lisa-sho-pool-1.img was not found in the image folder.
The pictures must begin with "fs-lisa-x.img", but I do not know which order is correct.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys
I can not play
Can anyone share the ready game in torrent?
I do not know how to play
I tried everything and it did not work
I really want to play Lisa's Photo-Session :'(

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry for the problems. Obviously there are some missing images. I've checked it once again. OP is now updated. All images should now be there. If still something missing, please let me know. Will answer a.s.ap., but Sa/Su out of home, so earliest on Mo

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
No problem. Story will be continued, first sequel will come possibly next week

JAB76

Jun 25, 2017
Hello

Thanks for this mod, However, it misses the file named "mom-shop-sucking.anim" in the archive

PS: problem solve , mishandling on my part :happyblush

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
when want to talk about Lisa with Kira at 3am nothing happen...
Are you shure, that you've followed the play instructions I've given in the OP (How to play). You must be able to go shopping, so this will not start from beginning of the game

Can't start dialog with Kira, only for the kissing lessons nothing else.
The kissing lesson and the following lessons with Lisa and Kira are part of the basic game and not part of my mod. So if you have problems with that part you have to look in

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Where is mod file? can`t find it.
Are you shure, that you've followed the play instructions I've given in the OP (How to play). You must be able to go shopping, so this will not start from beginning of the game

The kissing lesson and the following lessons with Lisa and Kira are part of the basic game and not part of my mod. So if you have problems with that part you have to look in
The lessons are not the problem, normally you can hangout with Kira, but I can't.

wattahack

Jul 15, 2017
i already done the photoshoot .. but when i try talk to Kira at 3am the "green text" appear but when i press it nothing happen

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
The mod uses a variable as counter, which is up to v0.11 not used by the program (eric.inf). So normally the value is =0 Giving Lisa the gift it will be set to 1, asking Kira about photolamps it will be set to the value 2 ,after the photosession it will get the level 3, then you talk to Lisa at 20:00 (dishwashing),set eric.inf=4, show Lisa the pics and getting the reward (during homework at 23:00) the variable will be set to value 5. Then you can talk to kira once again (show her the images).

So have you followed this route ? You have always two chances to talk to kira about Lamps oder showing photos. At 03:00 in the night (Lounge) or at the same time, but other day at the pool (Kira is swimming) For the lamps ( "Uhhm, do you know where I can get some studio lamps?") the variable should be Eric.inf=1 and showing the photos (" Can we talk about Lisa ?") Eric.inf=5. If you follow exact this route, it works. You can check the value of Eric.inf with the Savefile Editor.
I've tested it several times and it's working. Another question is. Are you using my Mod in combination with chancer mods ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote