Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Thanks for responding,, I just redownloaded the Images3.7z, and i use 7z to unpacking, but i've just got the same error.
can you just upload the new pack for "image3",
i don't know how to explain, maybe the roblem is here,

When I look at your screenshot I still can read Winrar in the headline and that's not 7z. There's "maybe" the problem. ;):closedeyesmile:

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
Lisa‘s Photo-Session & more V0.7 (24/11/17)

The current version v0.7 contains following modules:​

Module 1: Lisa Photo Session (images by celtic1138) *
Module 2: Mom alternative massage (images by Penecultor )*
Module 3: Mom shower fun (images by Penecultor) *
Module 4: Doc Exam at Clinic (images by celtic1138)*
Module 5: Mom shopping extension (images by Papersand)
Module 6: Alice shopping extension (images by Papersand), integrated into
Shopping Adventure 4 (from Rich/Derover)

* this modules are already integrated in Chancers Mod 23
Considerations;
1. This suppose to be an update for Photo Session V6, but from the list you gave, most of the modules are already included on Chancer mod. In fact, the modules which not yet included are #5 - #7, but they are Shopping Adventure mod and not Photo Session;
2. On your installation guide, you state and I quote, your Shopping Adventure is newer, but if I see the mod, it still said V3 while the actual Shopping Adventure is already V4. Yes, I did read it is an extension for V4, but your header is V3;

Questions;
1. Based on the list you gave, does this mean I dont have to copy+paste the included modules but only those which are not included?
2. In general, this is an extension (addons) for Shopping Adventure but not Photo Session. Thus, if I copied the already included modules, I will get a redundancy on mod.txt?
3. So, basically. All modules included on Chancer mod are the same, nothing change nor updated?

Sorry for asking these questions, because Im a bit lost. Are you updating Photo Session, or adding some scenes to Shopping Adventure?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
let me give you some information, and I hope this will answer all your question. The modules 1-4 were created and published first by me. Then Chancer has included them in his following versions, as he has also done with Diamond mod, Seduction Mod, Shopping Mod etc. Most of them are unchanged, my first modul (Lisa's Photo-Session) he has implemented and in addition a similar one with some modifikation. By the way he is doing a great job. Maybe in his next version he will include also my modules 5 and 6 if he likes them.
If it is o.k. for all modders Chancer summarizes them in his mod, why should it not be o.k. that I put together at least all of
my own ?
In my mod version 07 all the mods I have created so far are combined, whereby the beginning and the end of each module is clearly recognizable. So it's easy to add that part which you like to your Modversion or Chancer's Mod etc.

The shopping Adventure is a little bit different, because I've placed an additional event with Alice in it, and in opposite to the other mod parts it's not included into the basic game, but direct into the Mod of Rich/Derover Thats the reason, to put the whole shopping mod into my module, to be on the safe side, that it works. I think it's easier to replace the total shopping mod with mine extended version, than to say you have to add this, and this, and change this. If you know how to do it, you surely can add the additional choice and the following dialog which belongs to the added scene, or you leave it. And yes, it's really the shopping mod version 0.4, I only forgot to change the title, my mistake

Las but not least, a word about Lisa's Photo-Session title, and module in it which have nothing to do with Photo-Session.
It has been my first trial to create a mod (never done before). And I was also completely unsure if I could do anything like that. With the help of others here in this forum I finally did it.
And then I enjoyed it, and want to add other great pictures from the fan-art thread that were not yet used by anyone else. So I started to add more small scenes into the game and post them. Finally I had to realize that my mod title was much too narrow for my mods. Instead of flooding the forum with a lot of many small mods, I decided to change the title into Lisa‘s Photo-Session & more V0.7 .

I hope this will answer all your questions. My next modules will give an alternative to one of chancers scenes and ,
without betraying too much already, a sequel to Lisa's Photo-Session. If you have further questions, please ask.

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
Hi,
let me give you some information, and I hope this will answer all your question. The modules 1-4 were created and published first by me. Then Chancer has included them in his following versions, as he has also done with Diamond mod, Seduction Mod, Shopping Mod etc. Most of them are unchanged, my first modul (Lisa's Photo-Session) he has implemented and in addition a similar one with some modifikation. By the way he is doing a great job. Maybe in his next version he will include also my modules 5 and 6 if he likes them.
If it is o.k. for all modders Chancer summarizes them in his mod, why should it not be o.k. that I put together at least all of
my own ?
In my mod version 07 all the mods I have created so far are combined, whereby the beginning and the end of each module is clearly recognizable. So it's easy to add that part which you like to your Modversion or Chancer's Mod etc.
Noted and Thank you.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I've DL the whole package once again, unpacked it and decrypt the images, and yes lisa-standing is bad. Don't know why this is in my package, because it's from an other mod und not used in my files. So forget it, not part of my mods, only lisa-standing-2 and 3. Will be removed in next update, which possibly comes next week.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The shopping adventure in the latest version doesn't seem to work. It's the top option when they go shopping but if I pick that nothing happens. The dialog choices goes away and I can go to other areas of the house but no shopping event starts. If I pick the vanilla event that works fine. I'm using a fresh install of v10.0.004 plus v.7 of this mod. No other mods. This is a new game so I haven't done much yet in case there are triggers its looking for that I haven't done yet.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
The shopping adventure in the latest version doesn't seem to work. It's the top option when they go shopping but if I pick that nothing happens. The dialog choices goes away and I can go to other areas of the house but no shopping event starts. If I pick the vanilla event that works fine. I'm using a fresh install of v10.0.004 plus v.7 of this mod. No other mods. This is a new game so I haven't done much yet in case there are triggers its looking for that I haven't done yet.
Maybe that's the reason. I don't know how far you are in the game progress. You cannot go shopping from beginning of the game. Test following: play without the mod. Can you go shopping ?
I've tested the mod several times with v0.10 and it works fine

bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
I just cant get this to work. Its crashing. When i try to do the photo shoot there is no pictures

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Maybe that's the reason. I don't know how far you are in the game progress. You cannot go shopping from beginning of the game. Test following: play without the mod. Can you go shopping ?
I've tested the mod several times with v0.10 and it works fine
Hmm, maybe I installed it wrong. I'm playing v.11 now with the Seduction mod but I'll try this one again later. Do you know if this can be combined with the Seduction mod or are they incompatible? I know the game will load with them combined, tried that before but don't think I ever finished that game before the next version came out.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hmm, maybe I installed it wrong. I'm playing v.11 now with the Seduction mod but I'll try this one again later. Do you know if this can be combined with the Seduction mod or are they incompatible? I know the game will load with them combined, tried that before but don't think I ever finished that game before the next version came out.
I've jut installed v0.11, have to test it. In v0.10 it worked, but I've also read somewhere that there might be a collision between some mods. Will report as soon as it's tested with v0.11

del-y-sid

Oct 8, 2017
Hello! Some issues:

1. Wrong chain in second answer:

shopping.default@75@e-shopping-1@Max! We're going shopping. Don't be bored without us, okay? We'll come back in 3 hours...
1*canshopping>0&ericmd>1&09.fa.2!initshop!set_dont_1^ Wait mom, can I come...<i><b>(Derover & Rich)</b></i>
1*canshopping>0&ericmd<2&09.fa.2.eric!initshop!set_dont_1^ Wait mom, can I come...<i><b>(Derover & Rich)</b></i>
leave!move_pool!can^ Good luck!

2. Wrong chain in first answer:

shopping.lisa.casual.hard.3@4@shopping-lisa-casual-peek-1@<i>She's still undressing. I should wait a little longer to have a better view.</i>
shopping.lisa.casual.peek.hard.4^ <i>Peek a little longer</i>
shopping.lisa.casual.show.0^ <i>Maybe it's better I stop peeking. Someone could see me.</i>

shopping.lisa.casual.hard.4@4@shopping-lisa-casual-peek-2@<i>Well the view's getting better. Go on Lisa. Don't stop the show now.</i>
random.dex.2=1&shopping.lisa.casual.peek.notcaught^ <i>Continue peeking at Lisa</i> [random.dex_2]
random.dex.2=0&shopping.lisa.casual.peek.caught.1^ <i>Continue peeking at Lisa</i> [random.dex_2]
shopping.lisa.casual.show.0^

3. Wrong Var name skill.social_4, Right is random.social.4.
shopping.alice.fancy.touching.6@23@shopping-alice-fancy-touching-4@That's all you have to say?
random.social_4=1&shopping.alice.fancy.touching.7^ Well, I dare you to go commando. [skill.social_4]
random.social_4=0&shopping.alice.fancy.touching.nocommando.1^ Well, I dare you to go commando. [skill.social_4]

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hello! Some issues:

1. Wrong chain in second answer:

shopping.default@75@e-shopping-1@Max! We're going shopping. Don't be bored without us, okay? We'll come back in 3 hours...
1*canshopping>0&ericmd>1&09.fa.2!initshop!set_dont_1^ Wait mom, can I come...<i><b>(Derover & Rich)</b></i>
1*canshopping>0&ericmd<2&09.fa.2.eric!initshop!set_dont_1^ Wait mom, can I come...<i><b>(Derover & Rich)</b></i>
leave!move_pool!can^ Good luck!

2. Wrong chain in first answer:

shopping.lisa.casual.hard.3@4@shopping-lisa-casual-peek-1@<i>She's still undressing. I should wait a little longer to have a better view.</i>
shopping.lisa.casual.peek.hard.4^ <i>Peek a little longer</i>
shopping.lisa.casual.show.0^ <i>Maybe it's better I stop peeking. Someone could see me.</i>

shopping.lisa.casual.hard.4@4@shopping-lisa-casual-peek-2@<i>Well the view's getting better. Go on Lisa. Don't stop the show now.</i>
random.dex.2=1&shopping.lisa.casual.peek.notcaught^ <i>Continue peeking at Lisa</i> [random.dex_2]
random.dex.2=0&shopping.lisa.casual.peek.caught.1^ <i>Continue peeking at Lisa</i> [random.dex_2]
shopping.lisa.casual.show.0^

3. Wrong Var name skill.social_4, Right is random.social.4.
shopping.alice.fancy.touching.6@23@shopping-alice-fancy-touching-4@That's all you have to say?
random.social_4=1&shopping.alice.fancy.touching.7^ Well, I dare you to go commando. [skill.social_4]
random.social_4=0&shopping.alice.fancy.touching.nocommando.1^ Well, I dare you to go commando. [skill.social_4]
Thanks for your advice, I'll check it in my mod.
But I'm the wrong address for changing this code. because this part is not my mod, I've only taken it from Shopping adventure and add an additional scene, which is not in the posted code. So please go to .
They'll be certainly grateful for these hints

del-y-sid

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for your advice, I'll check it in my mod.
But I'm the wrong address for changing this code. because this part is not my mod, I've only taken it from Shopping adventure and add an additional scene, which is not in the posted code. So please go to .
They'll be certainly grateful for these hints
I have checked last script in SA4mod and it's right. Maybe Not last version in your mod injected?!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I have checked last script in SA4mod and it's right. Maybe Not last version in your mod injected?!
Maybe, that I've made a mistake there. But that's no problem, because I'm just prepairing a new version, and I'll have a look at it. Will be online today or tomorrow

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote