Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
i dont get first photoshoot with kira. she is not avalaible at saturday 11.00 but she is at pool one hour later. how i fix that
If you really asking for Kira fotoshooting, please ask in the correct thread ( Walkthrough- thread). In my mod there is no Kira photo-session (see content list on Page 1), it's part of basic BB game. And at the Discussion-thread you'll also find an exellent walkthrough .

Frobel

Mar 6, 2018
I've copy past the file's 2 times. But after the original game images, during the morning bathroom scene with BJ Lisa, I get a white screen and only text first Max and Lisa later + Ann.

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
Thank you very much kind sir/s,you are making a game project to go on and to live on a little longer.I wish that other modders will do the same and update their mods for this game,which i belive it's one of the best out there,and i really hope that you wont stop too soon with modding this game.Best regard,high respect for you and goodluck in your future project.

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've copy past the file's 2 times. But after the original game images, during the morning bathroom scene with BJ Lisa, I get a white screen and only text first Max and Lisa later + Ann.
Ok, can't check this on my phone, so I'l check this tomorrow. If game is running normal and only white screen , that means missing images.

midx

Dec 27, 2017
If you really asking for Kira fotoshooting, please ask in the correct thread ( Walkthrough- thread). In my mod there is no Kira photo-session (see content list on Page 1), it's part of basic BB game. And at the Discussion-thread you'll also find an exellent walkthrough .
sorry lazyharry i forget that thanks for help.

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I only can guess, which sene you mean. If you're talking about Modul C27 Lisa bathroom scene, then all images for this scenes are in image folder

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thank you very much kind sir/s,you are making a game project to go on and to live on a little longer.I wish that other modders will do the same and update their mods for this game,which i belive it's one of the best out there,and i really hope that you wont stop too soon with modding this game.Best regard,high respect for you and goodluck in your future project.
Thanks for the laurels. :):cool: I can not speak for others, but I will probably add a few more modules to my mod, at least as long as our fantastic renderers provide us with great images.

Reactions: maddale

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
one more question. how i get mom at shop. she doesnt try underwear
You know, that this mod contains 2 different shops, the standard BB Shop (also named DS-Shop), and the second one from Shopping Adventure mod (named Rich/Derover-Shop). The mod scene with mom is located in DS-shop: assist her shopping (Should I call for someone -call Mom). When you're in the area with the changing cabins: Wait outside, I'm changing in here -> then you'll get scene option: Ꚛ wait a minute, then enter

Frobel

Mar 6, 2018
I only can guess, which sene you mean. If you're talking about Modul C27 Lisa bathroom scene, then all images for this scenes are in image folder

Thanks! Problem solved. I downloaded yesterday Images-LPS14-17. So there were some files missing.

Great work!!!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
who can do some Rusification?
Rusification ? Do you mean translate these mod into Russian language?
Then you've to look , if someone likes to do it. I only know a few words, but that is far away, from being able to make such a translation

L3ON

Jun 22, 2017
Hello,
Is compatibility with Seduction mod still a negative?
Also, to anyone who has combined these two mods, what is your experience? Has it worked? are there any major game issues?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hello,
Is compatibility with Seduction mod still a negative?
Also, to anyone who has combined these two mods, what is your experience? Has it worked? are there any major game issues?
A question that's not so easy to answer. I've tried it 2 times, and both times I removed it after some testing. But as you can see chancer has combined it with his mod. So if you like to combine it with Lisa's Photo, it's only necessary to copy/paste the mod.txt to the end of my mod, and you need the images as jpg, you can dl it from chancers mod.

Sorry, but I've not the time to play the complete game once again from beginning, to see where are possible problems.
My experience so far:
- blocked event with Max/Kate/Alice event: Since BB v0.11 you've new extendes scenes where Max/or kate lick Alice, Max fuck Kate Pussy/anal. These event is blocked and you've only possibilities of BB v0.10. Thereby also my mod modul 19 is blocked. Maybe that at some point during the game play it dissolves, but as already said: no time to play the whole game.
- The whole game is full of many disagreements, do I have to add more?
One example:Is it logical in your opinion, that Max can fuck Anne, and at same day he's not aloud to touch her, because she's not ready for that step? The Seduction mod, same as Untold stories are excellent mods, but they are telling complete stories starting at an earlier point of gameplay (I think Seduction starts gamepaly somewhere at BBv0.9). Max is struggling for things, which he already have got in BBv013.

So if you can live with this, and maybe some blocked game events (or/and mod events) at the beginning of seduction, then please try it. I prefer to play this mods seperate. But that's only my opinion.

Mad Doc

Mar 14, 2018
Lazy I just want to say thanks for the hard work in combing mods into this game They have changed it into something enjoyable to play. Keep up the great work will look forward to more mods.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote