Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
How do I trigger the new basement adventure?
High,
the story of this scene is, that in chapter one Lisa is showing Max the basement, Chapter 2 (comes with next release) having fun together with Alice, and then Alive and Lisa went to club (something will come as chapter 3). So this adventure ony happens on Friday/Saturday night.
If you go to sleep at 00:00, then you should get the option : Ꚛ Damn, what's going on here! You've to choose this, and not slepp till morning. Have Fun !

Reactions: shibajiibss

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
However, that is 0.13 and there is no 0.17 file.
Nobody has said that these is Big Brother v017!, which will obviously never come, because the prog is stopped, and I'm not the maker of the game. (or do you think chancer mod 0.32 is BB game 0.32?)
On page 1 you can clearly see : this is mod LPS-v0.17, and you need to have installed BB version v013.
@ page 1: These mods are proofed to work with version BB v0.13.0.007
@ page 1: To play this mod you need the basic and cracked game from:
who can read, is clearly in the advantage, sorry

ghast111

Mar 3, 2018
Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe you misunderstood me. I only need the files you added, and then I added my own translation to 0.13.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe you misunderstood me. I only need the files you added, and then I added my own translation to 0.13.
Look into Mod.txt, there some of the modules, but most are directly implemented into the different data-files. Look at save date of the data-files in my LPS-Modv0.17 and compare it with original game files. If save-date is newer, then this file is modded.

Aug 22, 2017
Breaks access to the repeatable Ann & Lisa blowjob practice in Anns room at 22-23:00. Instead of alternating between "Mom is in fuckmode" and standard (lounging in a towel on her bed, allowing access to that option), Ann is in Fuckmode all the time if she isn't at the pool.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Breaks access to the repeatable Ann & Lisa blowjob practice in Anns room at 22-23:00. Instead of alternating between "Mom is in fuckmode" and standard (lounging in a towel on her bed, allowing access to that option), Ann is in Fuckmode all the time if she isn't at the pool.
Yes, you're right, at least partially.
In BBv.0.13 you can fuck Mom and this event takes place on most of the days. I've just tested it with an unmodded game. at 21:00 allways TV, at 22:00/23:00 sex with Mom on Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday, Monday and Tuesday she's at the studio, so there are only Saturday/Sunday, where they can give lessons with Lisa.

This is blocked by night event at pool. I'll change it in next mod, which will come end of the week. Sometimes there is also a mom punishment scene at Saturday at same time. If you can't wait until next mod, you have to change following line in Mod.txt:
Line 1611: poss.car>25&mom.mood>259&mom.nitepool.0^22 nitepool 6 mm-pool-1 true
insert: poss.car>25&day=3&mom.mood>259&mom.nitepool.0^22 nitepool 6 mm-pool-1 true
Then you'll have sex on tuesday/friday - Poolsex on wednesday - monday/thursday Mom at studio and saturday/sunday Lisa BJ lesson. I'll change it this way in next mod.

Aug 22, 2017
Yes, you're right, at least partially.
In BBv.0.13 you can fuck Mom and this event takes place on most of the days. I've just tested it with an unmodded game. at 21:00 allways TV, at 22:00/23:00 sex with Mom on Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday, Monday and Tuesday she's at the studio, so there are only Saturday/Sunday, where they can give lessons with Lisa.

This is blocked by night event at pool. I'll change it in next mod, which will come end of the week. Sometimes there is also a mom punishment scene at Saturday at same time. If you can't wait until next mod, you have to change following line in Mod.txt:
Line 1611: poss.car>25&mom.mood>259&mom.nitepool.0^22 nitepool 6 mm-pool-1 true
insert: poss.car>25&day=3&mom.mood>259&mom.nitepool.0^22 nitepool 6 mm-pool-1 true
Then you'll have sex on tuesday/friday - Poolsex on wednesday - monday/thursday Mom at studio and saturday/sunday Lisa BJ lesson. I'll change it this way in next mod.
Thanks man. May I also request you whip up a continuation to that Ann/Lisa lesson stuff? I was really looking forward to eventually cuckquean Ann with superior Lisa when DS threw in the towel.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thanks man. May I also request you whip up a continuation to that Ann/Lisa lesson stuff? I was really looking forward to eventually cuckquean Ann with superior Lisa when DS threw in the towel.
Well, I would like to, but there we have a problem. I don't render images, I only make mods. So if anyone in Fan-Art thread provides the images, I can make a mod. And there are a lot of other construction sites, like continuation with doc Eve, Vickys Café, Olivia-story, popping Lisa's cherry etc., etc. But I think no one is at the moment real interested, because there are still several question marks about the future of this game. Has he given up this game 100%? Did he continue it if he has no success with the new one on patreon ? etc., etc.

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017

Both mods tell stories
But can I add Big Brother: Custom Cheat Menu [v0.13.0.007] [RazorX] without any bugs? It's more good than galin mod.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
But can I add Big Brother: Custom Cheat Menu [v0.13.0.007] [RazorX] without any bugs? It's more good than galin mod.
If you like it more, yes it should work. You've to delete the galin part at beginning of the mod.txt.
But you'll lost the possibility to reset Lisa Photo-Session, which I've implemented into Galins mod (lines: 843 and 871-876). Or try to copy/paste it at right place in Custom Cheat Menu.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
what do you mean by that?
What's so hard to understand? One example: Images-v0.14.7z,
1. Extract it, you get a folder Imagesv014, now you go into that folder and copy the whole content (jpgs + subfolders) info BB/Images, or
2. Extract the 7z direct into BB/Images/
With both ways you'll have in BB/Images/ all the jpg's and the subfolder, which contains the jpgs for animation. Finally the Images folder looks like:
upload_2018-3-8_9-37-46.png

Reactions: ReconLegend

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi to all players of Lisa's Photo-Session & More. I've just released the new version v0.18.

There is not much new in this release (only two moduls). But definitely the sequel of Max basement adventure !
Now I'm waiting for images for the next sequel.

It has taken me a lot of time to fix bugs and typing error's. Because some of you like a combination of LPS-Mod and Seduction mod, I've also tested compatibility of these two.
And then I decided not to combine it, because there are incomaptiblity problems (although some said it works). I could solve some problems, but seduction mod blocks definitive the advanced event with Kate/Alice at 23:00 (game event BBv013 as well as mod extension part).

kowkat

Jul 10, 2017

DESCRIPT ERROR

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote