Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Many added scenes look like an absolute crap, 100k noisy images with really poor lighting. ITs kind of a shame put that shitty amateur work in a game that really holds its ground after 3 years.
There are scenes triggerin that dont fit the "timeline" like Olivia showing saturdays at the pool when i havent advanced any Lisa oportunity.

I would call it Frankestein, but well, it is what it is.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I suggest to have anal sex with Lisa being chained. Or even better, vaginal.

Also, I don't think I have seen 69 position in this game.

Looks99

Jul 11, 2021
Sorry, but I don't understand, what you like to say with these sentence. Copy pictures in images some picture mix shows only???
The BB game in last version v013 has no longer encrypted images, like in versions before, only jpg's.
The game + mod contains more then 4500 jpg's, so it might be possible, that there are some duplicates. If you be asked to overwrite, just do it.
First install the basic game, then the mod parts.
1. Extract all downloaded Mega folders with the jpg's into BigBrother/Images/
If you've been asked to overwrite, choose "yes." So finally the BigBrother/Images folder contains jpg's + some folders, which are the animations. Please keep them as thes are, otherwise the animation didn't work.
2. Now download
So finally you'll have:
View attachment 140349
An if you look into BB/Images:
View attachment 140350 etc.

You wrote „Extract this into BigBrother". Which folder exactly is it about? "Game"? "Image"?

Looks99

Jul 11, 2021
qw.jpg
Every week (Sunday 12 o'cloc ) Alice's room is empty. I did everything according to the instructions.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote