Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
25 shopping images titled "shop-mom-fuck-#" in the upto-v13 archive don't appear to be referenced at all in the current mod.txt.
Hi, that's not correct!
Since v0.13 the structure of the data-files have changed, so it is not longer necessary to put all mod parts into the mod.txt. They can now also be built directly into the data files. So you'll now find this modul ( Nr. 8), as many others in my LPSv0.16b too, in the datafiles and not longer in mod.txt. The modul Nr. 8 is now directly implemented in 09.txt.

Mickaveli

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
@lazyharry Hey mate, love what you did with my bathroom scene! :) great work, if you have any more ideas for additional scene's please let me know if there is anything I can add ;)

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
how can i put another mob(untold story) into the folder with this mod installed?
Sorry, but combination of such mods like Untold stories or Seduction mod are not so easy as a copy and paste method. Depending on negative experience (also of other modders) with Seductive mod, I've not tried to do it and will not do it.
A partly implementaion might be possible. Better to play this story telling mods in a separate installation.

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Here is the "Lisa's Photo-Session & More v0.17" mode fully translated into French

for translation requests go here

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Sorry, but combination of such mods like Untold stories or Seduction mod are not so easy as a copy and paste method. Depending on negative experience (also of other modders) with Seductive mod, I've not tried to do it and will not do it.
A partly implementaion might be possible. Better to play this story telling mods in a separate installation.
I play with mod lisa photo and seduction together without problem. I copy the seduction v 0.3.1 file. at the end of liza photo I just have the scene 60 to get his seems to walk also with untol (the 3 together) but untol asks me to reset seduction. fuck I finish seduc and I reinitialize

blacksmith712

Jan 15, 2018
I've just installed this mod in the new base game, should I use the old save from original game I played throught, dose it work? Sorry for my bad English!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I play with mod lisa photo and seduction together without problem. I copy the seduction v 0.3.1 file. at the end of liza photo I just have the scene 60 to get his seems to walk also with untol (the 3 together) but untol asks me to reset seduction. fuck I finish seduc and I reinitialize
First you say, it works, then you get problems, right ? The information in the last two sentences is a little bit confusing. Please confirm if it works or not?

Reactions: blacksmith712

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Cloud you translate "Lisa's Photo-Session & More v0.17" into Chinese? Thanks very much
Sorry, but I don't do any translation into languages that I can not speak myself. For translation please look into this thread:

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Sorry, but I don't do any translation into languages that I can not speak myself. For translation please look into this thread:
it's my fault i'm correcting my message sorry

ghast111

Mar 3, 2018
I want to know that the files in <data> have been modified so that I don't have to translate all the files. I'm sorry for my poor English.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Ok. I can check, which are not modified. But make it sense to translate only the modified and let the others untranslated? To which language do you like to translate?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote