Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You're right, but that has never been part of my mod so far. You've only seen it, because I've uploaded wrong lisatalk.txt.
It's part of chancer's mod, but can be implemented easily, so maybe I'll do it in my next update.

antonio.dzen

Sep 10, 2017
Sorry, but that' not a problem of my mod. I've tested it with an unmodded fresh installation, add all the images and the modv0.16 from my mod, use the included save-file (time is 10:00), next morning at 08:00 you'll have the normal cook fucking event (Max fuck Mom in kitchen and will be catched by Alice).
you a right, i found the problem, i run it on linux and it is problem from wine i change the software and run it with playonlinux, now all is good!

cr1c3t0

Sep 3, 2017
I can't download the package " " . (The others was ok) . I have always a decryption error
Is possible to have another way to download it?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I can't download the package " " . (The others was ok) . I have always a decryption error
Is possible to have another way to download it?
Sorry, but I've no other online-storage. I've just DL the mega-file, decrypt it, and there is no error, so the file itself is absolutely ok. Which program you're using for decryption. I encrypt all mega files with 7z. It's an abolutely free program, and woks for me since many years. Please try to decrypt it with 7z. If you're still heve errors, please start a conversation with an valid email-adress, to which I can sent the file via wetransfer

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Lazyharry, I dont' see the mega file for the bugfixing 0.16b. The Mega Link is the v0.16, no the 0.16b.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry for the name difference, the last Mega-Link on page 1 is the 0.16b, although it's internal name on mega is without the "b"

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've found another error, I've talk about the film with Aunt, Mom, Alice, and Aunt, now i've got this error
I'm the only one that has got this error?
I think, this error thing should have gone with the last updates. I've taken a save-file (included in my mod), played nearly to the end, and have played with it every day, testing the different released mod-parts and new, which I'm working on for next release, and have never been confronted with this mysterious error. How is your progress in game ? Early stages or end of v0.13? Maybe you can sent me a savefile, and I'll have a look at it to find the reason.

bigbrotherf95

Feb 24, 2018
Sorry to ask but I couldnt find an answer in this thread.
Does "Lisa's Photo-Session v0.16b" work with "added from Chancer Mod" or are they exclusive and only work individually?

Thanks for all your hard work!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry to ask but I couldnt find an answer in this thread.
Does "Lisa's Photo-Session v0.16b" work with "added from Chancer Mod" or are they exclusive and only work individually?
Thanks for all your hard work!
If you are talking about the Chancer mod parts from my page 1 (modul 1 - 25), all this mod parts are included and tested in my mod.
The complete Chancer Mod, which you can find in Mod section of BB is not compatible.

Reactions: bigbrotherf95

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Here my save
Sorry, but I can't help you. I've compared your savefile with mine, and cannot detect an variable/value which might the reason for error. And yes, with the savefile you sent, I get the error too.
But I've seen that in these savefile are some variables, which are not in my current save, and also not in the save, which I put into my mod. Maybe that's the reason (variables in later game versions, removed by DS). It's only a guess.

Maybe you can open both with save-editor and remove all variables which not in orig game v0.13, save and try it.
Unfortunately, I have no other idea.
I'll enclose also another savefile (without any error), to check this problem. And please DL

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Sorry, but I can't help you. I've compared your savefile with mine, and cannot detect an variable/value which might the reason for error. And yes, with the savefile you sent, I get the error too.
But I've seen that in these savefile are some variables, which are not in my current save, and also not in the save, which I put into my mod. Maybe that's the reason (variables in later game versions, removed by DS). It's only a guess.

Maybe you can open both with save-editor and remove all variables which not in orig game v0.13, save and try it.
Unfortunately, I have no other idea.
I'll enclose also another savefile (without any error), to check this problem. And please DL
I'll try it this evening ;)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 72610 View attachment 72611 View attachment 72612
Sorry, but what do you like to tell me ? Please speak english, this is an englisch speaking forum. I have to do it too, although it's not native langue. Never seen this in my mod ( ).
Yes, in mod text there might be a rest (wrong saved txt-file), which is not correct, but has no effect on game. And what the second screenshot shows, is always only "Continue" And no, I'm not going to translate my mod into russian language. So it's correct in mod to have a |, russian before it, and english after the |, or only everything in english.

Reactions: bigbrotherf95

f95poster

Sep 23, 2016
25 shopping images titled "shop-mom-fuck-#" in the upto-v13 archive don't appear to be referenced at all in the current mod.txt.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote