Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Not really.

Just gotta wait until after a certain time(I wanna say like two weeks or so) in game to start adding big bux and it'll be fine.

Of course you can just keep re-adding it through the cheat menu if you really need cash super quick to pay off Eric or somethinig just gotta time it right so it won't be deleted beforehand.

Bozku

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone please help me.
First I'm not good at English.
The thing i want to ask:
I've 20 opportunity unlocked and the last is damn I'm not good at that.
Progress is 381 day.
I can't reveal anything else except ann blow,
I want the progress at bedrooms wit ann.
Its that possible to fak ann?
I've got some loop.
Thanks bro...

Bozku

Nov 25, 2017
And, is the "reset topless" works for that?
Im stuck there...
I try to cheat full relationship to lover and nothing happens. Just loops

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Warning Warning Warning

Players please be advise that using 0.9.0.006 image decryptor.zip on v.10 will break your game.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@ikaruga, man are you on a vacation or something bad happened?
Hey
No i'm here !
I could make a updated version of image decryptor, sure.
I'm not on vacation, just i got annoyed by the new versions of BB, and as you know, there are other modders who took the gap i create, and created far more advanced version of mod starting with mine.

So i'm glad that player got their modded game, and i don't think i can update mine with new functionnalities, as the game is just a go fuck them game, with no really purpoise or story in it.

Reactions: if95 and panzer051

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
Hey
No i'm here !
I'm not on vacation, just i got annoyed by the new versions of BB, and as you know, there are other modders who took the gap i create, and created far more advanced version of mod starting with mine.

So i'm glad that player got their modded game, and i don't think i can update mine with new functionnalities, as the game is just a go fuck them game, with no really purpoise or story in it.

im waiting for your new version of MOD!!

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hey
No i'm here !

I understand what you mean.... anyway thanks for all your work so far, and i know that this is not the post for it but will you be doing a mod for dmd 14 ch1 ?

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Thank you, but where to buy
  • 20171006 Add new items in shop
    # - Steel Handcuffs
    # - High Heels
    # - Slutty School Uniform
    # - Black Stockings

And what is the usage of Max Luck skill in Cheat menu
a) You can buy them in the shop,
b) the use is to increase Max' luck skill

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Hey I have 20k from cheat but when I go to online shop it goes to 0 help! please.
You are around day 10 isn't it? Than it's normal it's a game issue. For more pls refer to for playthrough questions.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
The thread says v11, but the file says v09. Will this mod work with the most current version?

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
yes it works
Unfortunately, since I had 0.11.0.003 installed, no mod worked any longer... yours too.
What should I do now?
Thanks in advance, anywyay it will go.

update - it works, but I had to d/l and install another version, found right here

Last edited: