Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

FOR Corp

Nov 5, 2017
L ost the GF route with Lisa, so found one, but I seem to be stuck on the exercise with mom twice a week. How do I get to the handcuff etc?
Handcuff is unlocked by private punishment of Lisa. You have to do this at least 2 to 3 times before max realizes Lisa likes the spankings. You then go to Aunt Kira for instructions and to see what kink Lisa is really in to in one of her late night sex ed classes.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
No you don't, you have this and the X version or the one that has the GF homework bug fix in it.

This one only does 1000 points at a time.
The X version of this mod does 1000 and 100 at a time plus if you put the money in the web site you don't run in to the money coming up missing.
The one with the bug fix is the same as the X version.

X version.
X version with bug fix.
So the one with the GF bug fix is the best choice to download then?

PrinceRe

Nov 14, 2017
Updated OP to add installation informations :)
Hello and thank you for the mod. Is it a way to combine two mods together? I tried to embed your cheat menu mod to diamond mod but i lost some entries in the laptop. Just asking if it is possible or it is the correct result? So i just mess up or is it possible?Sorry for the newbie question

D

Deleted member 9433

No you don't, you have this and the X version or the one that has the GF homework bug fix in it.

This one only does 1000 points at a time.
The X version of this mod does 1000 and 100 at a time plus if you put the money in the web site you don't run in to the money coming up missing.
The one with the bug fix is the same as the X version.

X version.
X version with bug fix.

Hey there i downloaded the newest version of the game, but which cheat version do i need to take? Is this the newest one ? on the first page there is only a cheat for the version 9 but not for version 10 is it working too ?
Thanks for your help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey there i downloaded the newest version of the game, but which cheat version do i need to take? Is this the newest one ? on the first page there is only a cheat for the version 9 but not for version 10 is it working too ?
Thanks for your help
Get the x version with the bug fix and remember do not cheat stats until you get them over 100 or you can miss triggers.

Goldentaraa

Nov 12, 2017
Hello, I get a frozen screen when I sleep in Alice's bed after the spider scene. I've read through some responses and it doesn't look like there's a work around. This is my savegame if it helps with debugging.

Edit: Thought I should add the issue still occurs when I disable the mod.

Last edited:

bildovaggins

Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys, I've been playing this game for a while now but just now came across this site today. I'm somewhat familiar with the mods (at least having used them) and I noticed that the reputation/domination boosting cheat is left out of the cheat menu for Alice and Lisa this time around. Is this because of a fault on my part or has that intentionally been left out of the new version?

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
i've downloaded " " and i get the Cheat Menu : Item.. but the only option i get is "Back", i went to the online shop and theres no handcuff etc.. how can i get them..?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i've downloaded " " and i get the Cheat Menu : Item.. but the only option i get is "Back", i went to the online shop and theres no handcuff etc.. how can i get them..?
Game play question go here:
This mod works for me and or was just like this mod but with added options.

RunMonkeyRun

Nov 13, 2017
After reading through this forum it seems I have three bugs related tot his mod and I don't know how to fix it.
1. I've got alice to bed with arachnophobiato the point where we both undress, but then I don't get any option to choose from and I'm stuck.
2. When mom is watching TV the same thing happens if I sit down to watch with her.
3. WHen I join mom in the bathroom and she offers to jerk me off the same thing happens here as well.

Any help appreciated! And if it not related to this specific mod I appologize!

Added my save file

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
After reading through this forum it seems I have three bugs related tot his mod and I don't know how to fix it.
1. I've got alice to bed with arachnophobiato the point where we both undress, but then I don't get any option to choose from and I'm stuck.
2. When mom is watching TV the same thing happens if I sit down to watch with her.
3. WHen I join mom in the bathroom and she offers to jerk me off the same thing happens here as well.

Any help appreciated! And if it not related to this specific mod I appologize!

Added my save file
That is a computer/program problem and not this mod, you used a program on the files of the game and I don't remember what it is called but its not this mod its a program.

RunMonkeyRun

Nov 13, 2017
That is a computer/program problem and not this mod, you used a program on the files of the game and I don't remember what it is called but its not this mod its a program.
Thanks! Your comment made me copy the original .10 Assembly-CSharp.dll file and overwrite the existing one. After that everything worked fine with current saves.
For anyone reading this - avoid the imagextractor!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks! Your comment made me copy the original .10 Assembly-CSharp.dll file and overwrite the existing one. After that everything worked fine with current saves.
For anyone reading this - avoid the imagextractor!
Please go put this warning on the imagextractor thread.
Or where ever you get the program from.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Found a bug: As of day 11 the cash becomes zero whenever I visit the store and the only way to get money is by withdrawing from the cam cash. The way I see it is the bug triggers the money that would have to be paid to Eric, which if I remember was all cash on hand, every time the shop menu is launched.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Thats a bug in the game itself.

Like if you have more than 10 grand before a certain day it'll reset.