Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Galins Modding Thread [v0.5.2G] [Galin]

Andre13

May 13, 2017
The DIA is for the modders, (a helpful Thing to CREATE the mod)
a new MOD will come soon...
oh right... forgot about that.. its been a while since i used a new mod... been using your and Ikarumods merged mod since 0.6 i think...

Galin

May 5, 2017
...since I have a new job, I have less time...
I did some mod for BB8, but there is no changelog yet...
playing around with BB9 (sleeping with Alice and Mom)...

Reactions: jason95821

Galin

May 5, 2017
Uploaded Mod 9.0...
because I've go a new Job there's no Changelog yet...
I did something on punishment, sleep with mom and alice and 2nd movie...

LG0710

Jul 17, 2017
Hi Galin!
I was having problems with the Express Delivery Cheat, when you click in an item the menu would disapear, then I had to go to computer - cheat menu - express devlivery again. I found the problem.
The line in the mod.txt is like this:
item.littleblackdress=-3&cheatmenu.items!set_item.littleblackdress_-5^ Express Delivery Little Black Dress

and should be like this:
item.littleblackdress=-3&cheatmenu.galin.items!set_item.littleblackdress_-5^ Express Delivery Little Black Dress

You missed the galin in the &cheatmenu.items, so the menu disapear.

Thanks for this awesome mod.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Yours is the only mod I have installed, for some reason the sleeping with mom keeps restarting even though I haven't used the cheat menu that day

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I'll try it on weekend
I just started modding and also learning about the game engine.
I tried to filter out Lisa's morning shower event (Russian removed by hand I went nuts. ;) )
Is it OK so or did I miss someting (line numbers ( ### | ) in first place show origin line number in your last dia9 text):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Galin

May 5, 2017
I use notepad++ it shows line numbers ( so I didn't need the line numbers in the file ).

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I use notepad++ it shows line numbers ( so I didn't need the line numbers in the file ).
I use Excel. There are also line numbers, but when I copy the lines to a new file or to the forum here, the numbers change and I don't know anymore where they originaly came from. So when I want to compare an extracted script part with origin script I need the origin line. That's the reason why I copy them in front.

What I more wanted to know: how did I know that I have extracted the complete sequence or if I missed something?

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
In the meantime I figured out that the sequence I posted is only the first event when Lisa takes a shower in the morning until you want to join her. If so, you leave the "spoiler".

Where does this chaos in the script comes from? Is it original or from compiling or whatever?