Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Galins Modding Thread [v0.5.2G] [Galin]

Radium

Apr 25, 2017
Quick warning by TCMS:
This thread is for you to ask for changes to the mod / post what problems you might have with the mod / mod discussion. That's the only thing allowed on this thread.

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//-//

...under Construction...

You will need the cracked Game from here:

I prepared my mod to merge it with other mods:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog ...V 0.5.2 G

There are 2 Versions:
1. Mod V 0.*.txt (works standalone as usual) - Just Rename it to mod.txt
2. GalinsMenu V 0.*.txt (Merge it with Ikarumod or Lordaschs Mod - read SPOILER!)

Have Fun with it !!!

The new Version is V 0.5.2 G !!!

V 0.5.2 G
- Girls Menu (for all Girls)
- Girls at Pool Topless
- Alice lies on Back after Massage
- Raise Domination by Max
- Delete Influence by Eric (Ikaruga)
- Unlock Private Punishment
- Repeat Blowjob with Alice (with Kate)

I reformatted the 0002.txt by Ikaruga (Thx) to DIA6-alpha.txt...
DIA6-alpha is alphabetical sorted, I think it helps to follow the eventflow
In DIA6-alpha-norus.txt I've deleted the russian text
@Galin You did a absolute fantastic job by creating this mod. This is much better than the other mods i have trid.

Thanks for sharing... :)

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
is it possible to script Yoga into the Game? What I mean is that even if you didn't take Lisas GF route to do Yoga with mom perhaps you can trigger to do Yoga...

Galin

May 5, 2017
is it possible to script Yoga into the Game? What I mean is that even if you didn't take Lisas GF route to do Yoga with mom perhaps you can trigger to do Yoga...
... I have to - look for this... maybe

Galin

May 5, 2017
Today is my 3rd day in the new job... I'll try to update the mod...
1. if I find some time
2. if I get the new DIA7

BTW the old mod seems to work, (not on the new events)

Reactions: setter6

Galin

May 5, 2017
Its made for v5, it still works, Without the new events - they work unmodded

Galin

May 5, 2017
...to make a new mod, I need the new Dia file...
I've got one, but there is no BB7 content in it...

So if there is a new DIA File with new content, I will try to mod this...

Fapp0

Aug 26, 2016
Tried it. The mod works in 0.7.0.003. Just put the mod in the folder where the .exe is.

The dia file is for other modders which I'll take the chance and add the newest one @Galin
hF :eek:penedeyewink:

M

MantisK

Quick warning by TCMS:
This thread is for you to ask for changes to the mod / post what problems you might have with the mod / mod discussion. That's the only thing allowed on this thread.

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//-//

...under Construction...

You will need the cracked Game from here:

I prepared my mod to merge it with other mods:

Changelog ...V 0.5.2 G

There are 2 Versions:
1. Mod V 0.*.txt (works standalone as usual) - Just Rename it to mod.txt
2. GalinsMenu V 0.*.txt (Merge it with Ikarumod or Lordaschs Mod - read SPOILER!)

Have Fun with it !!!

The new Version is V 0.5.2 G !!!

V 0.5.2 G
- Girls Menu (for all Girls)
- Girls at Pool Topless
- Alice lies on Back after Massage
- Raise Domination by Max
- Delete Influence by Eric (Ikaruga)
- Unlock Private Punishment
- Repeat Blowjob with Alice (with Kate)

I reformatted the 0002.txt by Ikaruga (Thx) to DIA6-alpha.txt...
DIA6-alpha is alphabetical sorted, I think it helps to follow the eventflow
In DIA6-alpha-norus.txt I've deleted the russian text
OK, I am not a programmer, but have an idea of what is possible. I used the "remove Eric" cheat a few generations back (0.4?) and while he never showed at the house, he was randomly mentioned until suddenly he vanished. There was no interaction with the family, but was referenced as reason for naked punishment.
Is this the best possible outcome available?
In this scenario, I do not recall mom losing her job after he was gone. It may have changed in new version (0.7).
I know, since this is sandbox, new content gets added from beginning, thus want to explore the game, but hate the time suck of Eric. So basically, is there a major impact, lost scenes, removing him from the beginning?
If you wait until he begins messing with sisters, then cheat him out, will it stop other lines beyond ones to remove him?
Has anyone already explored these lines?
I wouldn't mind, but the GHD effect of the game takes days of real time to get to these answers.

Galin

May 5, 2017
OK, I am not a programmer, but have an idea of what is possible. I used the "remove Eric" cheat a few generations back (0.4?) and while he never showed at the house, he was randomly mentioned until suddenly he vanished. There was no interaction with the family, but was referenced as reason for naked punishment.
Is this the best possible outcome available?
In this scenario, I do not recall mom losing her job after he was gone. It may have changed in new version (0.7).
I know, since this is sandbox, new content gets added from beginning, thus want to explore the game, but hate the time suck of Eric. So basically, is there a major impact, lost scenes, removing him from the beginning?
If you wait until he begins messing with sisters, then cheat him out, will it stop other lines beyond ones to remove him?
Has anyone already explored these lines?
I wouldn't mind, but the GHD effect of the game takes days of real time to get to these answers.
I'm a Modder - not the Programmer of this Game...
When we "remove Eric" by Mods, we use the opportunities the Game gives us (we switch to a gamepath, where Eric is away) This path must exist! To remove Eric from the beginning, we have to rewrite a new Game via Modding...

Reactions: setter6
M

MantisK

I'm a Modder - not the Programmer of this Game...
When we "remove Eric" by Mods, we use the opportunities the Game gives us (we switch to a gamepath, where Eric is away) This path must exist! To remove Eric from the beginning, we have to rewrite a new Game via Modding...
OK, that makes sense. I meant using the cheat it is possible, as described. Right now I opted to keep him, but cheat to keep away from sisters after he entered the house the first time. So far the only thing I am missing is Kate. I'm on Day 31, can't remember when she shows up. But the play is much better ignoring him.
There is a mod cheat that says it is dangerous, like the 4th one down the cheat list, which makes no sense to have if the 1st one is to just remove him.
Will removing him the easy way have negative impact, beyond killing the Kate's mom route?