Cheat Mod Big Brother: Finsit's Cheat Table [v0.9.0.006]

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It is obvious there is miscommunication here.

But still, when you are saying :
And the missing flag I asked about (in the unanswered question above) is "poss.swap".
I respond to it that it is not a flag because it is just the step the opportunity Schoolmate is in.

It is used to determine what actions you can make accordingly yes, but it's a just an opportunity step.
So if you are linking a certain step to a certain behavior good job, but its no flag. I never saw any mention of flag in the pieces of code I read.'"(

For what I know and understand about this game the creator is not interested into building a good base for its game to run while not devoid of knowledge about programming.
He is using some unholy flowcharts to program it making it hard, if possible, to extract or understand the game logic completely.

I also doesn't have any suitable save to explore your issue, and it seem that the Cheat Engine way to access what you want are limited.
You can make it so the opportunities are well aligned to do want you want, maybe there is some tricks you can pull off activating conflicting opportunities since the flowchart guaranties the dev' that those conflicting opportunities never happen, but that seems to be it unless you can add a whole new part to the catalog of what I currently put in my table.

The very nature of the gamelogic makes it really hard to temper with if you are not taking the path of scripting. But that also mean it's pretty easy as I understand it to trigger everything you want with mod scripts.
I do however understand that you want to stay away from scripts, I myself stayed away from it because it's not a knowledge that can be used elsewhere and I'm not really interested into that.
So ya, I think the investment into cracking the big brother nut open is not worth the prize when you can pierce a hole and siphon it from its milk.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Ok let us call it miscommunication.

I'm "eating" this dia.txt now for 3 days and all I see in the moment are flags and values and the design or better nondesign of it drives me nuts. Sorry. You are right. There are only 2 places where "poss.swap" is called up and not that one I hoped for.
So I'm again at my starting point...

BTW: for what is the "dcd."?

Last edited:

gaziz

Oct 8, 2017
Hello, thank you very much for the cheat! can you tell here you can change the credibility and influence?

and you can change the level of the ratio?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The table is now up to date with the game.

v0.9.0.006:
  • Added Vicky to the NPCs and position list and Bliss Mode
  • Updated Opportunities and Items lists
  • Added new lua function to help more advanced cheats
    • FindInSPList
    • SetSPValue
    • SetSPMinMax
    • GetSPValue
    • Convert4ByteToInt - a function to convert the value read by readInteger()
  • Added "can.see" flags in NPCs

@gaziz :
I don't know what you mean by "credibility" or "level of the ratio" but you can change influence of all NPCs.

You can even set Eric to the "lover" relation, not that it will change anything though.

Reactions: Max Headroom

Bilbobaggins

Oct 8, 2017
The table is now up to date with the game.

v0.9.0.006:
  • Added Vicky to the NPCs and position list and Bliss Mode
  • Updated Opportunities and Items lists
  • Added new lua function to help more advanced cheats
    • FindInSPList
    • SetSPValue
    • SetSPMinMax
    • GetSPValue
    • Convert4ByteToInt - a function to convert the value read by readInteger()
  • Added "can.see" flags in NPCs

@gaziz :
I don't know what you mean by "credibility" or "level of the ratio" but you can change influence of all NPCs.

You can even set Eric to the "lover" relation, not that it will change anything though.
You missed a " for vicky on line 31497 just a heads up

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You missed a " for vicky on line 31497 just a heads up
Thanks for signaling it.

I don't know how it could have slipped through my obvious lack of testing.

v0.9.0.006_2:
  • Fixed a missing quotation mark in the script

Reactions: MyBiggles

Dev07

Oct 17, 2017
Hello, can anyone help me out as I am not able to figure out about how to install the cheat. I downloaded the table given which has two files but I don't know how to implement it. So I am kinda stuck with it.
I need the cheat to either increase my stealth chances or the money coz no how many times I try the beer scene with eric he always denies to have it.

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
Here is save editor Save Editor Online
Maybe it easier
This is the one that I've been using and modifying the skills. I made sure to check what each ones max value is and not go near it but now I am getting fails on 90% A LOT.
Is this like the money bug where if you set it over a certain value it resets your chances?
It is insanely infuriating to continually fail on 90% chances.

andhika

Dec 20, 2017
Hello, can anyone help me out as I am not able to figure out about how to install the cheat. I downloaded the table given which has two files but I don't know how to implement it. So I am kinda stuck with it.
I need the cheat to either increase my stealth chances or the money coz no how many times I try the beer scene with eric he always denies to have it.

yeah i need it to

AE7777

Aug 9, 2017
Quick warning by TCMS:
Read the title, it's pretty obvious what you can and can't post here. Stay on topic!

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//-//
Here is my cheat table and custom type.

My goal is to provide an easy way to Cheat Engine neophytes to freely try to tinker the game.

I'm not very proficient with Cheat Engine myself but still learning by trying to cheat on pretty much every game a come across, doing so I encounter attempts from game makers to shield their games from tempering and learn new techniques from that.

So I didn't removed every method I used to modify values from my cheat table and outdated methods are visible in the legacy group in the table.

More details about the method used to make the table :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation

To use this table you need to add the custom type "P1+P2 Value" to your Cheat Engine.

To do so, right click on the type dropdown without opening it and select "Define new custom type (Auto Assembler). Once the Auto Assembler is opened, open the .cea file and execute it.

Now you should have the custom type listed at the bottom of list of available types when you scan, if so you can use the table.

Usage

As any other cheat table there is already some addresses listed.

However, any SP is easily accessible using symbols as addresses.
You can list all SPs by using the lua script manually or by toggling "Print SPs List".
That script displays the ID of the SP, the address of the pointer relative to the address of the array, and the name of the SP.

The symbol format I used as address to access SPs is the following :
Code:
G.sp.<sp_name>.<sp_component>
No '[' ']' needed
The list of components (and their type) is the following :
  • .name (unicode string)
  • .min (4 byte)
  • .max (4 byte)
  • .value (P1+P2 Value)
  • .p1 (4 byte)
  • .p2 (4 byte)
The symbol is directly pointing to the right address so no need to put it inside square brackets.

Loading the table and activating some scripts in it (like the "SP" group) can be pretty slow.

Changelog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey bro
thanks for this table
but i don't understand how to use that
can you teach that with video recording?? for example change Day of week value??
thanks