Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019

These additions to the game are wonderful ... But why not make the continuation of the event of Lisa? It all ends on the most interesting! (when Lisa tells Max that she wants real sex. And she offers him to bribe a doctor. That is, she wants to lose her virginity ...) I tried to do something himself ... But I have very little experience in this. And the computer is weak.
And again, I apologize for my English ...

rolmac

May 28, 2017
These additions to the game are wonderful ... But why not make the continuation of the event of Lisa? It all ends on the most interesting! (when Lisa tells Max that she wants real sex. And she offers him to bribe a doctor. That is, she wants to lose her virginity ...) I tried to do something himself ... But I have very little experience in this. And the computer is weak.
I am going to look at a continuation of the story where I stopped at versions 11 or 12. Currently I continue to explore daz studio at image and animation levels. I intend to take some path of the history of baby who do not go to the end as the loss of the virginiter Lisa. as mentioned above I do not coding so it will not be an addition to the original games as some do, but a more comic strip version posted on this topic.

google trad

Reactions: halo17

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
I am going to look at a continuation of the story where I stopped at versions 11 or 12. Currently I continue to explore daz studio at image and animation levels. I intend to take some path of the history of baby who do not go to the end as the loss of the virginiter Lisa. as mentioned above I do not coding so it will not be an addition to the original games as some do, but a more comic strip version posted on this topic.

google trad
Yes, the creation of add-ons (mod) to the game, it is not easy ... But the continuation of the event of Lisa in the form of comics (pictures) will also be very cool. And I think many will like it very much ... And thank you for being interested in this.
My English ...

aknicai

May 5, 2017
May i ask for what reason you want to convert her? Since most of the time it's way easier to convert content for Gen8 to Gen3.
only want because a have somany poses, etc , etc to gen 8, and when a aplied t g3 someone can’t work correcty, im sorry for my english

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
In this mod, she loses her!

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes