Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
It's not reflection. The hair texture has streaks of white in an attempt to fake reflection.
Actually it's the way the hair is set. It is a gray/black, mostly gray. I have changed mine, so there's no gray in it.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Actually it's the way the hair is set. It is a gray/black, mostly gray. I have changed mine, so there's no gray in it.
This is what I wrote about it last month:

The black color texture for Alice's hairstyle has a ridiculous amount of white to fake a shine effect. From a distance it only blends with the black to appear gray. Many of us permanently solve the problem by modifying the texture file in Photoshop or Gimp, then all of our Alice renders will have the modified texture.

Original:
View attachment 216270
Fixed:
View attachment 216276
Compare:
View attachment 216315

Reactions: lexus

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone has a downloadable file with all or most of the Fan Art posted here?
Don´t want to go through all 300 pages.

nim

May 6, 2017
Some pages back, someone posted a Mega link to "most" of the pictures. It was about 6 gig or so in size?

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Could somebody help me please?
I'm looking for a fanbase remake of the game I know I saw it on the site this year. It was like in an early state (maybe 0.0.2 or something like this) but promising. Used a lot of fan art (could say its a heavily modified base game but its not, different gui). Also if I remember right the developer is not native english. Does this ring a bell for anyone? I tried to search it also looked over page by page the list but didnt find it (probably just missed it) Unfortunately my downloaded version lost due some hardware malfunction.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I'm looking for a fanbase remake of the game I know I saw it on the site this year. It was like in an early state (maybe 0.0.2 or something like this) but promising. Used a lot of fan art (could say its a heavily modified base game but its not, different gui). Also if I remember right the developer is not native english. Does this ring a bell for anyone? I tried to search it also looked over page by page the list but didnt find it (probably just missed it) Unfortunately my downloaded version lost due some hardware malfunction.

Reactions: aeonium

rolmac

May 28, 2017

Reactions: Serj 07 and halo17

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you. Not what I was looking for but you gave me an idea for searching and found it :) Actually I don't even know how do I not remember such a basic title :D

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes