Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

MegaV

May 30, 2017
Gotta be honest great job man, some good stuff here but what is desperately needed here are images like this that go on between the closed doors early in the game is a kind of black and white/colour filter with a little bit of grain to make it look like its footage that Max is viewing of the cameras through his laptop as this was one of the things that was painfully overlooked during the development of the game and opens up many possibilities early on for people who play the Eric route, camera footage of Lisa's Sex Ed, Eric and Alice at night after the sacrifice opportunity, maybe a threesome with Ann Kira and Eric after they are found fucking on the couch. Also extended, more explicit peeking scenes after the deal with Eric is made.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is there a reason why Max is suddenly blindfolded instead of Ann? x'D
So Max could say that he had no idea about who was tied to the bed :rolleyes: And Anne probably won't mention it to him at all, ever.
Not exactly a big conundrum there.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So Max could say that he had no idea about who was tied to the bed :rolleyes: And Anne probably won't mention it to him at all, ever.
Not exactly a big conundrum there.
It just seems a little weird, on the one picture there is nothing and suddenly bam, blindfolded.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Yes, please more
I hate Eric, but he's the salt in the soup
quite true, the more I hate him, the more I wish to know what happen with the clothes testing/massage session with Alice, and her candy treats, and also the punishment session as she is blushing after that

Maybe a hidden camera version of the scene?
I found that DS does not take good use of this feature

Reactions: alkahest

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
You want some more Eric, with Lisa and Ann ?

Hope you like it
Only 3 post here and posting this? This is clearly no beginners work. You are one of the few people who get the light right in the renders, not to dark or to bright to lose detail, no clipping. Also good use of depth of field. Some noise is still visible, but I know how annoying it is to get rid off it. If you have a good graphic card you could try the DAZ 4.11 Beta with the deep learning denoiser. Requires more VRAM when activated but the noise is gone for sure.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Personally for me, catastrophically this game lacks scenes of sad / frustrated / scared / tired Anna and Alice. Against the background of different rooms, dressed, undressed. And scenes using BDSM gear featuring Anna in a subordinate role. Each work in this direction is a treasure, a huge thanks to the authors of such works for their work!!! /I do not pretend to be absolutely true, I will not enter into disputes and discussions on this topic, I expressed my personal opinion and I think that there are people who will support me in this opinion/

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes