Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes
May 30, 2017
Okay here are a series of images that make up a scene(with choices)... The Idea is it would start outside Alice's room at 9. So Max is one hour late for the start of Alice's Cam show (Thanks goes to FunFiction for all his help with the room!)

Take off Shorts and enter...

1. You're Late... My customers wanted a show... They all left
View attachment 14743

Sorry...

2. And what does sorry buy me?
View attachment 14744

I'm ready now...

3. Tough luck... You misses your chance. Now get out, I didn't get to cum...
View attachment 14745

Aww... Please let me stay

4. Well... Ok, if you want you can stay but you only watch no touching... Stay over there. And don't cum all over the place.
View attachment 14746

(a) Watch
(b) Sneak closer
(c)Leave

5(a)(watch).
View attachment 14779

continue

6(a)(watch). Wow she's coming hard with me in the room. I think she likes me watching!
View attachment 14790

continue

7(a)(watch). Ok, you've had your free show Max. You can go now and take care of... yourself.
View attachment 14792

leave

5(b)(Sneak closer). Doesn't look like she'll mind.
View attachment 14747

6b.
View attachment 14748

(b) C'mon, Lets fuck
(e) Let me help you out

7(b)(Sneak closer)(C'mon Lets Fuck). No Max.
View attachment 14749

(b) Go for it anyway
(c) Leave

8(b)(Sneak closer)(C'mon Lets Fuck)(Go for it anyway).
View attachment 14751

continue

9(b)(Sneak closer)(C'mon Lets Fuck)(Go for it anyway). I said no! Get the Fuck out!
View attachment 14753

Run

7(e)(Let me help you out). Well... Ok, you can lick my pussy, but keep your... thing... away.
View attachment 14750

Go down on Alice

8(e)(Let me help you out)(Go down on Alice). Wow... She's so wet already...
View attachment 14752

continue

9(e)(Let me help you out)(Go down on Alice). Ok, fuck!You can... we can... Put it in already!
View attachment 14764

Fuck Alice

10(e)(Let me help you out)(Go down on Alice)(Fuck Alice). Fuck, she's so tight. I think she loves my cock.
View attachment 14765

continue

11(e)(Let me help you out)(Go down on Alice)(Fuck Alice). Cum in me Max, cum in me please... fill me up.
View attachment 14794

Cum inside

12(e)(Let me help you out)(Go down on Alice)(Fuck Alice)Wow, I can't believe she let me fill her full of my cum.
View attachment 14820

continue

13(e)Wow Max! That was... your cum feels so... wow... Don't tell anyone though or it'll never happen again. Now let me clean up.
View attachment 14803

Leave

i would really love to see this in the game #maybeaMod? ;P

Hybris

May 9, 2017
A thought occurred to that once Lisa catches Alice and Max doing their cam show that maybe she would like to get in on it as well so she can "support herself" financially. From here its going to be various combinations of Alice/Lisa/Max in front of the laptop maybe even Kate once she can make daytime visits and wouldn't rule out Olivia doing a show as well.

Just some ideas as if you guys need more for a scene or story sequence.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Some of these are really great renders, you could easily confuse them for sneak peeks of the next update rather than fan art.

i'd love to do some of this myself but my system just can't take the weight of Iray, looks like a good excuse to go Nvidia next time i update my PC.

surprised we've not seen any DP with Alice, Kate and Max yet.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I couldn't figure out why the "Barcelona Rooftops" HDR I was using for image-based lighting was always looking overexposed vs. rendered objects until I discovered from the descriptive info in the included .ibl file that it has 1.4 gamma. When I adjusted Daz to match, suddenly it looked a whole lot better. Also it seems the lighting multiplier for it is 1.0 and not the 2.0 that I've seen some say is expected from HDR. Now the lighting is so much more consistent with the background.

Lisa Poolside IBL.png

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes