Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
While I like the picture, did Ann get some shrink drink or snack from Alice, who still seems to have some shady contacts in Wonderland? :D She looks rather tiny on top of that table, compared to the table and the chair. :winkytongue:
plausible.jpg
It took only a few minutes to approximate the camera shot. Ann's size is plausible. It's a large bedroom, almost 9 meters from door to window and 5 meters wide. That's about 28' x 16'. In this shot Ann is about 5 meters away from the camera.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It seems that you're right and I was wrong. Compared to the height of the table she's pretty normal. The unusually high back of the chair gave me an impression that either the chair is too large or Ann too small, but neither is true. It's just the type of the chair that I'm not used to. :)
Also, her left foot seems to be higher from the floor than it actually is. It's the usual trouble with "levitating" objects and depth perception in 3D images projected on 2D surfaces. You never know how high or how far something "hangs" in there just by looking at it without any visual aids.
I'm sorry for being superficial about your work. :pensive:

Just one thing - Ann on WBWB's picture seems to be a bit taller than on the picture of FanFiction. Not much, but there seems to be a little difference. Could also be because she's closer to the camera.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
It seems that you're right and I was wrong. Compared to the height of the table she's pretty normal. The unusually high back of the chair gave me an impression that either the chair is too large or Ann too small, but neither is true. It's just the type of the chair that I'm not used to. :)
Also, her left foot seems to be higher from the floor than it actually is. It's the usual trouble with "levitating" objects and depth perception in 3D images projected on 2D surfaces. You never know how high or how far something "hangs" in there just by looking at it without any visual aids.
I'm sorry for being superficial about your work. :pensive:

Just one thing - Ann on WBWB's picture seems to be a bit taller than on the picture of FanFiction. Not much, but there seems to be a little difference. Could also be because she's closer to the camera.
Yeah perspective is a bitch ;)

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes