rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 844.jpg

Lisa
houa! j'ai dormi comme une crêpe

Wow! I slept like a pancake

image 845.jpg

Lisa
Hola? c'est bien la première fois que sa bite n'est pas en erection .?

Hola? This is the first time that his cock is not in erection .?

image 846.jpg

Anne
bonjour Lisa. tu as bien dormi? ton frère est réveillé

hello Lisa. you slept well? your brother is awake

Lisa
Hey maman. comme une souche. max dort encore. même sa bite fait grace matinée. c'est bien la première fois que je vois Max sans son érection matinale

Anne
c'est normal ma chérie. les hommes n'ont pas toujours des érections matinales. tu réveilles ton frère pon son cour de yoga, avant que grand-mère se réveille

That’s normal, sweetheart. men don’t always have morning erections. you wake up your brother pon his yoga court, before grandma wakes up

image 847.jpg

quelque jour plus tard

a few days later

Lisa
je suis inquiète son fait plusieurs jours que max n'a plus d'érection le matin et qu'il n'est pas venus nous demander une aide. tu penses que ce soit possible que Max n'est plus de problème ou que ... grand-mère......

I’m worried about his several days that max has no more erections in the morning and he didn’t come to us for help. you think it’s possible that Max is no longer a problem or that ... grandmother...

Anne
seul le docteur pourra nous le dire. et je ne pense pas que ta grand-mère s'amuse à avoir ce type d'idée. elle n'oserait pas de faire se type d'erreur avec moi. elle n'est pas idiote Lisa.

Only the doctor can tell us. and I don’t think your grandmother likes to have that kind of idea. She wouldn’t dare make that kind of mistake with me. She’s not stupid, Lisa.

image 848.jpg

Lisa
Grand-mère n'est toujours pas réveillée. d'habitude elle est debout avant les poules

Grandma is still not awake. usually she is standing before the chickens

Anne
Lisa arrête. avant d'accuser, il faut avoir des preuves. Prends ton petit déjeuné et va à l'école. je vais réveiller Max il est en retard pour son cour de yoga. lui aussi, il fait la marmotte depuis quelques jours

Lisa stops. Before you charge, you have to have proof. Take your breakfast and go to school. I’m gonna wake Max up he’s late for his yoga class. He’s been groundhogging for a few days too

image 849.jpg

Anne
effectivement on ne peut pas faire plus molle que ça

actually we can’t go any softer than that

image 850.jpg

Anne
elle est vraiment molle??!!

Is she really soft?!

image 851.jpg

max se réveille sinon ce n'est pas drôle

max wakes up or it’s not funny

Max
maman? ... tu fais quoi avec ta main???

Mom? ... what are you doing with your hand?

Anne
bordel!!

Fuck it!

image 852.jpg

Anne
j'y crois pas. je viens te réveiller, pour pas que je t'en gueule, parce que MONSIEUR fait sa grosse feignasse pour éviter son cour de yoga.

I can’t believe it. I’m here to wake you up, so I can’t yell at you, because MISTER is doing his big lazy ass to avoid his yoga class.

image 853.jpg

Anne
je suis déçus et peinés que tu ne trouve comme excuse "tu fais quoi avec ta main"

I am disappointed and saddened that you find as an excuse "what do you do with your hand"

Max
je suis désolé maman. mais je n'ai pas l'habitude que tu viennes me réveiller penché sur ma bite. c'est normal que je me pose des questions

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 854.jpg

Anne
ta soeur était inquiète que tu n'avais plus d'érection matinale. mais je vois que tout est en ordre

your sister was worried that you weren’t getting a morning erection. but I see that everything is in order

Max
si c'est pour mon érection matinale... je comprends. tu peux venir tous les matins pour vérifier que tout fonctionne

If it’s for my morning erection... I get it. You can come in every morning and make sure everything works

image 855.jpg

Anne
max calme toi. si grand-mère te voit dans cet état elle va penser que tu la séduis et c'est elle que tu vas voir à ton réveillé. Maintenant lèves-toi, je t'attend pour ta séance de yoga et dépêches toi!

max calm down. if grandma sees you in this state she will think that you seduce her and it is she that you will see when you awake. Now get up, I’m waiting for you for your yoga session and hurry up!

image 856.jpg

Après les cours du matin. Lisa décida de passer l'après-midi chez Brian pour trouver une solution au problème grand-mère. Brian aperçus Lisa Préocupé

After the morning classes. Lisa decided to spend the afternoon at Brian’s to find a solution to the grandmother problem. Brian saw Lisa Pre-occupied

Damien
Ça n'a pas l'aire d'aller Lisa? je peux t'aider?

Doesn’t look good, Lisa? Can I help you?

Lisa
je ne vois pas comment tu peux m'aider avec ma grand-mère

I don’t see how you can help me with my grandmother

image 857.jpg

Lisa expliqua partiellement à damien ses doutes sur la tisane de sa grand-mère

Lisa partially explained to damien her doubts about her grandmother’s herbal tea

Damien
si tu penses que ta grand-mère te drogue avec la tisane et quelle fouine la nuit dans vos affaires personnelles. film là !

If you think your grandmother is drugging you with herbal tea and what a snoop at night in your personal belongings. movie there!

image 858.jpg

lisa
Tes malins. Je n'ai pas de caméra

Your smart ones. I don’t have a camera

Damien
tu as un téléphone! tu fais comme moi. tu laisses la caméra allumée et tu seras ce que fait Dorothé

you have a phone! you do like me. you leave the camera on and you will be what Dorothy does

image 859.jpg

Lisa
comment tu connais le prénom de ma grand-mère?

Damien
calme Lisa! je suis le fils du procureur elle a enquêté sur ta famille

Calm down Lisa! I’m the DA’s son she investigated your family

Lisa
tu as de la chance que je doive partir mais on aura une petite conversation tous les deux

You’re lucky I have to leave but we’ll have a little chat together

image 860.jpg

Lisa devait effectivement partir car elle prenait des cours de poker chez Brian

Lisa had to leave because she was taking poker lessons at Brian’s

Brian
tu n'es pas concentré Lisa on vas s'arrèter. on fait une pause. si tu me racontais, je pourrais t'aider.

You’re not focused Lisa we’ll stop. We’ll take a break. If you told me, I could help you.

Lisa lui raconta ce qui la tracasser avec sa grand-mère

Lisa told her what bothers her with her grandmother

image 861.jpg

Brian en rigolant
sacrée Dorothée elle ne changera jamais. Tu peux être sûr qu'elle a drogué la tisane ou autre boisson pour vous préparer un sale coup. tu as raison de te méfier, Lisa. Elle aura toujours plusieurs coups d'avance. tu es condamnée à manger et boire tout ce qu'elle te propose. Si elle s'aperçoit que tu te doutes de quelle chose. Oublie de la surprendre avec la caméra de ton téléphone. Elle est très prudente, c'est la seule qui n'a pas fait de prison

Dorothy will never change. You can be sure that she drugged the tea or other drink to prepare you a dirty blow. You’re right to be suspicious, Lisa. She’ll always be several steps ahead. You’re doomed to eat and drink whatever she offers you. If she finds out you suspect what. Forget to surprise her with your phone camera. She’s very careful, she’s the only one who hasn’t done time

image 862.jpg

Lisa
tu connais le prénom de ma grand mère et tu sembles bien la connaître

image 863.jpg

Lisa
Laisse moi réfléchir... ça veut dire que tu connais ma mère... certainement de depuis longtemps... elle ne m'a jamais parlé de toi, et par déduction, elle ne doit pas te porter pas dans son cœur.

Let me think... that means you know my mother... certainly long ago... she never told me about you, and by implication, she shouldn’t carry you in her heart.

image 864.jpg

Lisa
En clair... tu me prends pour une conne. Donc tu abuses de mon corps... Brian... tu es dans une merde infinie

brian
pas de conclusion hâtive, Lisa. Non, je ne t"ai pas pris pour une conne. Oui, j'ai abusé de ton corps. Tu me rappelles ta mère et nous avons grandi ensemble

No hasty conclusion, Lisa. No, I didn’t take you for a fool. Yes, I abused your body. You remind me of your mother and we grew up together

image 865.jpg

Lisa
tu commences par : comment je connais Dorothée et Anne. Tu as un peu plus de cinq heures pour me raconter toute l'histoire jusqu'à maintenant ou je rentre en pleurant et je dis que le principal de l'école a abusé de mon innocence. Il disait que je devais être honorée d'avoir des cours particuliers à son domicile. Et on voit ce qui se passe

You start with how I know Dorothy and Anne. You have a little over five hours to tell me the whole story until now or I come home crying and I say the school principal abused my innocence. He said I should be honoured to have private lessons at her home. And you see what happens

Brian
Si je te raconte la vie de Dorothée et de Anne. L'enfer, c'est cool, Lisa.

If I tell you about Dorothy and Anne. Hell is cool, Lisa.

image 866.jpg

Lisa
Ton choix. Je pense que Anne vas passer dans l'après-midi sûrement avec tante Kira, tu devrais cacher les objets fragiles comme tes couilles.

Your choice. I think Anne will probably spend the afternoon with Aunt Kira, you should hide fragile objects like your balls.

Brian
Alors comment j'ai rencontré Dorothée et ses filles, Anne et Kira.

So how I met Dorothy and her daughters, Anne and Kira.

rolmac

May 28, 2017
image 867.jpg

Pendant 5 heures, Brian raconta tout son passé et plus. De toute façon comme c'est un mort en sursis, plus rien ne l'empêchait de parler. C'est ainsi que Lisa connu la vie de Dorothée et compris l'attitude d'un avec sa grand-mère. Elle sue pour le mariage entre Brian et Anne. Que Anne n'était pas sa mère et Max était aussi un enfant adopté. Brian raconta tout sans rentrer dans les détails. l’enlèvement de Anne par le père et ceux deux enfants. Ses débuts dans la prostitution ainsi que le gang de cheveux rouges. Lisa écouta Brian sans l'interrompre. Pendant 5 heures. Elle se prit baffe sur baffe à entendre le passé de vie de Anne, Kira, Dorothée max Erik. de Damien. Lizzy est bien d'autre acteur de ce passé
Le soir. Elle vie que sa fille était préoccupée et la questionna comme toute mère inquiète sur le bien-être de ses enfants. Tout en restant très vague. Elle raconta qu'une de ses amies lui parla de ses problèmes et qu'elle prit conscience en écoutant sa copine, que lorsque l-on voit la partie immergée de l'iceberg. C'est comme si la planète était percutée par un autre monde. Que tout ça rajoutait un problème supplémentaire. Comme grand mère, les examens de fin d'année scolaire et pour terminer les soucis qu'un devait affronter

For 5 hours, Brian told all his past and more. Anyway as he was a suspended death, nothing prevented him from speaking. This is how Lisa knew Dorothy’s life and understood the attitude of one with her grandmother. She sued for the marriage between Brian and Anne. That Anne was not his mother and Max was also an adopted child. Brian told everything without going into detail. the kidnapping of Anne by her father and two children. Her early involvement in prostitution and the red-haired gang. Lisa listened to Brian without interrupting her. For five hours, she took a slap in the face as she heard Anne, Kira, Dorothy max Erik’s past. of Damien. Lizzy is another actor of this past
At night. She lived that her daughter was preoccupied and questioned her as any mother worried about the welfare of her children. While remaining very vague. She said that one of her friends told her about her problems and that she became aware when listening to her girlfriend, that when we see the submerged part of the iceberg. It’s as if the planet is being hit by another world. It adds an additional problem. As a grandmother, the exams at the end of the school year and to finish the worries that one had to face

Anne
Je vais te faire une réponse courte lissa car j'ai le dîner à préparer et ta grand-mère rôde dans les alentours. Gère un problème à la fois

I’ll give you a short answer lissa because I have dinner to prepare and your grandmother prowls around. Handle one problem at a time

Lisa
Merci maman, pour tes explications. Un seul problème à la fois. Réussir mes examens si je veux devenir une femme adulte. enregistré mon capitaine

Thank you mom, for your explanations. Only one problem at a time. Pass my exams if I want to become an adult woman. registered my captain

image 868.jpg

Avant de se coucher. Lisa plaça son téléphone pour surveiller la chambre pendant qu'ils dormaient

Before bedtime. Lisa placed her phone to watch the room while they slept

image 869.jpg

image 870.jpg

image 871.jpg

image 872.jpg

image 874.jpg

image 875.jpg

Lisa
max dort encore avec sa bite molle

max still sleeps with his soft cock

image 876.jpg

Lisa
Voyons si mon téléphone a filmé quelque chose ?

Let’s see if my phone caught anything?

image 877.jpg

image 878.jpg

image 879.jpg

image 880.jpg

Lisa
maman ! Maman réveille toi

Mom! Mom wake up

Anne
Quoi, Lisa ?

What is it, Lisa? image 881.jpg

Lisa
regarde la vidéo

watch the video

Anne
jolie vue de ta chambre, Lisa

nice view from your room, Lisa

image 882.jpg

image 883.jpg

Max
C'est quoi ce bordel, Lisa ? Pourquoi ça crie ?

What the fuck, Lisa? Why is it screaming?

Lisa
grand mère va avoir son baptême de vol plané dans l'instant

Grandma’s gonna have her first gliding flight in the moment

image 884.jpg

Max
tu peux expliquer pourquoi maman est furax après grand-mère

You can explain why mom is pissed after grandma

Lisa
regarde la vidéo, Don Juan

watch the video, Don Juan

image 885.jpg

Anne
Bon. Une chose de faite

Good. One thing done

Max
HAAAaaa? La sale pute de merde !

HAAAaaa? The fucking bitch!

La suite plus tard

the rest later

Last edited:

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
View attachment 3554744

Pendant 5 heures, Brian raconta tout son passé et plus. De toute façon comme c'est un mort en sursis, plus rien ne l'empêchait de parler. C'est ainsi que Lisa connu la vie de Dorothée et compris l'attitude d'un avec sa grand-mère. Elle sue pour le mariage entre Brian et Anne. Que Anne n'était pas sa mère et Max était aussi un enfant adopté. Brian raconta tout sans rentrer dans les détails. l’enlèvement de Anne par le père et ceux deux enfants. Ses débuts dans la prostitution ainsi que le gang de cheveux rouges. Lisa écouta Brian sans l'interrompre. Pendant 5 heures. Elle se prit baffe sur baffe à entendre le passé de vie de Anne, Kira, Dorothée max Erik. de Damien. Lizzy est bien d'autre acteur de ce passé
Le soir. Elle vie que sa fille était préoccupée et la questionna comme toute mère inquiète sur le bien-être de ses enfants. Tout en restant très vague. Elle raconta qu'une de ses amies lui parla de ses problèmes et qu'elle prit conscience en écoutant sa copine, que lorsque l-on voit la partie immergée de l'iceberg. C'est comme si la planète était percutée par un autre monde. Que tout ça rajoutait un problème supplémentaire. Comme grand mère, les examens de fin d'année scolaire et pour terminer les soucis qu'un devait affronter

For 5 hours, Brian told all his past and more. Anyway as he was a suspended death, nothing prevented him from speaking. This is how Lisa knew Dorothy’s life and understood the attitude of one with her grandmother. She sued for the marriage between Brian and Anne. That Anne was not his mother and Max was also an adopted child. Brian told everything without going into detail. the kidnapping of Anne by her father and two children. Her early involvement in prostitution and the red-haired gang. Lisa listened to Brian without interrupting her. For five hours, she took a slap in the face as she heard Anne, Kira, Dorothy max Erik’s past. of Damien. Lizzy is another actor of this past
At night. She lived that her daughter was preoccupied and questioned her as any mother worried about the welfare of her children. While remaining very vague. She said that one of her friends told her about her problems and that she became aware when listening to her girlfriend, that when we see the submerged part of the iceberg. It’s as if the planet is being hit by another world. It adds an additional problem. As a grandmother, the exams at the end of the school year and to finish the worries that one had to face

Anne
Je vais te faire une réponse courte lissa car j'ai le dîner à préparer et ta grand-mère rôde dans les alentours. Gère un problème à la fois

I’ll give you a short answer lissa because I have dinner to prepare and your grandmother prowls around. Handle one problem at a time

Lisa
Merci maman, pour tes explications. Un seul problème à la fois. Réussir mes examens si je veux devenir une femme adulte. enregistré mon capitaine

Thank you mom, for your explanations. Only one problem at a time. Pass my exams if I want to become an adult woman. registered my captain

View attachment 3554898

Avant de se coucher. Lisa plaça son téléphone pour surveiller la chambre pendant qu'ils dormaient

Before bedtime. Lisa placed her phone to watch the room while they slept

View attachment 3554904

View attachment 3554906

View attachment 3554908

View attachment 3554912

View attachment 3554915

View attachment 3554918

Lisa
max dort encore avec sa bite molle

max still sleeps with his soft cock

View attachment 3554928

Lisa
Voyons si mon téléphone a filmé quelque chose ?

Let’s see if my phone caught anything?

View attachment 3554953

View attachment 3554956

View attachment 3554959

View attachment 3554964

Lisa
maman ! Maman réveille toi

Mom! Mom wake up

Anne
Quoi, Lisa ?

What is it, Lisa? View attachment 3554970

Lisa
regarde la vidéo

watch the video

Anne
jolie vue de ta chambre, Lisa

nice view from your room, Lisa

View attachment 3554974

View attachment 3554976

Max
C'est quoi ce bordel, Lisa ? Pourquoi ça crie ?

What the fuck, Lisa? Why is it screaming?

Lisa
grand mère va avoir son baptême de vol plané dans l'instant

Grandma’s gonna have her first gliding flight in the moment

View attachment 3554982

Max
tu peux expliquer pourquoi maman est furax après grand-mère

You can explain why mom is pissed after grandma

Lisa
regarde la vidéo, Don Juan

watch the video, Don Juan

View attachment 3554984

Anne
Bon. Une chose de faite

Good. One thing done

Max
HAAAaaa? La sale pute de merde !

HAAAaaa? The fucking bitch!

La suite plus tard

the rest later
Bye, bye Grannie and good riddance, but what has been going on ?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes