Status
Not open for further replies.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
WARNING by TCMS
Ask only to add events to the list. Not how to trigger or how to get certain image or certain scene. Want the event that lets you massage mom. Say so. That's the only thing allowed on this thread.

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//--//

Hello everyone

As many of you ask why they can't trigger any event, or why they game overing, i'll try to dump all the data i can to allow you to understands mechanics and event triggers.

1 Eric

That's the main challenge, as the time goes, Eric will continue to act into the game. His actions will raise his influence level. At some key values, it'll trigger events.

When Eric appear in the game, here the changes :
  • Mom influence is 100
  • Alice influence is 10
  • Lisa influence is 10
  • Kira influence is 10

1-1 Eric influence variations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1-2 Eric influence related events

Here main events triggered by a minimal value or a maximal value of Eric's influence

2 - Alice events

Asking about events

Just tell me what event you want, i'll add it :) (i realize it's huge work to list them all, sorry i'm lazy)

3 - Mom events

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Posted clear warnings on every thread. Tired of moving / deleting comments / having info all over the place. Use the right threads from now on.

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Should add ''Hidden events'' to the list for exemple watching TV with mom variation after you had Eric made her accept to watch them have sex or the smoke weed punishment with Alice. Not sure if there are any others. ^^

Reactions: Aimaqq

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ikaruga if you don't mind, I'm a bit confused by your post regarding the "+" and "-" of influence. Generally my understanding is that any influence with a "-" represents negative influence or influence that works against you. While "+" represents positive influence or influence that works in your favor like Experience points.

The reason I mention this is that about 70% of the influence you spoke about in your post above, shows a "-" influence, while the rest around 30% shows a "+" influence.

I'm confused by this because, while a few of the ones with "-" influence in your post, should definitely be negative influence. The majority should work as "+" influence (in the characters favor). As for the items that show a "+" influence in your post, it would seem that half of those should actually be negative influence.

Would you mind clarifying this a little, please.

Thank you.
He's mentioning eric's influence.
+ = more influence by eric
- = less influence by eric

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
I hope to see more events, it's a very good idea :)
if some players help him on this task, that 'll be usefull.

need Lisa kitchen event, stuck with it (girlfriend and friend of eric road)

vraiment merci Ikaruga

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
wouldn't it be better like if there was an event where Max can learn kung-fu stuff and then an event where when he's with them shopping Eric pulls him out and try to get back at him, and Max was able to cripple this a-hole right front of his Mom(before the goons he screwed took Eric and killed him)? Dark maybe could make this happen

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Bad Teacher (Eric + Mom + Lisa in their room) : Influence +40 ??? able to see or its hide session ???

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
As for Eric, all I can do is keep his morale low, or is there any way to drive him out forever?

It's very tiring to deal with Eric. There was a moment when I had to give him a thousand dollars. Anyone have any tips other than the ones on the topic?

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
Anyone know how to progress "new job" opportunity past the point where kira tells you she wants to have your mom do a lesbian scene without you (not the first one with kira)? Also is the classmate opportunity available in version 13?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.