Archived Big Brother: Does this game grind your gears? (poll)

Do this game grind your gears?

• Yes

Votes: 2,087 79.8%
  • No

Votes: 529 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Even though these comment(s) were probably before the later content was introduced.

This logic is what tears Alice's blackmail path down. Why the main character doesn't just laugh in Alice's face after recording some 10 second video on her phone; these moments hurt my head.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The scenario is senseless because Darksilver did not plan ahead and wrote some new stuff every month. In the beginning, he apparently had a story but he changed it after some of his patrons went ballistic about NTR. So he gave up, made an option to kick Eric from the house, and just added sex scenes and continued the absurd story.

Reactions: meanie

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It's actually interesting how difficult the early game is. If you want to buy the presents before Eric does you gotta plan out every step of that first week.
After that there is still a failure state, but you have to try to trigger it. There is still a hint of a game, but it's pretty easy unless you are trying to get that blackmail material on Eric (a holdover from the original game?). Then the gameplay element is dropped entirely and it's 100% grindfest that you can't lose. IMHO it would be more exciting if there was a chance for gameover every time you boned Lisa while your mom was home. Maybe with a sidequest where you can get her drunk so she sleeps more soundly.

Status
Not open for further replies.