Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
Seems to work somewhat just need to update the Assembly-CSharp.dll file. I currently have Seduction, A shopping adventure, Lisa photo session working but the diamond mod isnt 100% some of the scenes work but others are a blank white screen, which is probably caused by the above file being outdated "Assembly-CSharp.dll".

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Does this mod start working after Eric Leaves? Or do I play it again at the beginning for new scenes?

Last question, what's the difference with this mod and seduction? I see some art that's the same

Tkiller

Sep 20, 2017
I can't seem to get mom to cook naked.

I asked her too and she didn't. Now I can't get the chance to ask her again. What do I do?

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
2017.12.14.A is out with :
- Fixing plan overrides
- added "t" keyboard to activate talk (Can't believe it was not in the game yet)
Has Alice's dialogue been fixed in this patch? Previously when i tried to talk to her, the choices would just not appear

EDIT: Yeah Just tested it, works just fine. Now that I'm able to play this game, I'll start from the beginning, thank you

Last edited:

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Hi i am new here and i love your mod thanks for the effort , i have read most of the pages here but i got lost :(
Please i want help with :
- I have game v.11 latest one does this mod works with it ?
- Is the latest v. of the mod the one in the first post ?
-Can i have this mod with other mods ? and the images Only without the mod.txt from Chancer ? Just copy everything to the game and at the end of the mod.txt or i need something else ?
-Do i have to start a new game ?
Sorry a lot of questions and thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Dezmar

May 4, 2017
Is there a list or anything of scenes that lock up? I've found a few but I was wondering if there's a consensus or a solution.

EDIT: Is there a way to alter the interface size in Diamond? I can't seem to slide the control in the settings.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote