Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
G

GreatName

O.K. I'm learning a lot. Now I have added the code, compiles it. and .. so far no problem. But thats the the first part for checking characters position. The second part of your code is:
//G.cs:get:29
if (varname.Contains(".pos"))
{
return G.checkPos(varname.Split(new char[]
{
'.'
})[0]);
}

has to go to here ?: View attachment 36160 what hav I to do to implement these part ? Same way with Edit class ? and where have I to insert it
View attachment 36160
So you have indeed to edit method then put the code at line 29 (if you edited method otherwise you're editing the class and line number is 20XX) in between the other "if (..){}" code statements. And that should do it for positioning testing.

Sorry forget last post I've got it.

First I like to test it with character positions code. If that runs, then I'll try the next steps. So, is ist necessary for that to implement also the last part at the end of your mod read.me)
// Add change plan at the end of OperateNew day
G.changePlanNpc(G.mom, G.getDia("change.mom.plan.dia")); and so on ? And where have I to place it ?

Hi,
I) think there are two parts which are missing tha changeplan will run:
1. the definition private static void changePlanNpc(Npc,npc,Dia dia) which is not in games dll, as you can see here:
your dll:
game.dll: View attachment 36870
View attachment 36871
So, how do I get this definition to game. dll ? and...
2. Add change at the end of OperateNewDay
PlanNPC(G.mom, G.getDia["change.mo..plan.dia")); etc
I think I can manage this, but doing this first I get the errior message that the definition didn't exist. So how can I transfer it from your dll to game dll, or what have i to do, to create this ?
Hi, I've managed it, but it still didn't work in game. In your assembly.dll you have following entry in private static changePlanNPC(Npc,npc Dia dia):
string[] array = answer.text[0].Split(new char[] but in your read me, there is following line:
string[] planData = answer.text[0].Split(new char[]
So, with the first dnSpy is accepting, with the second one I'v got errors. But also with the first on it didn't run in game.
To get change plans to work edit the class G. then go at the end of code blocks of operateNewDay(..){} (which is very long ...) just before the closing braces "}", there put this code.

Code:
    G.changePlanNpc(G.mom, G.getDia("change.mom.plan.dia"));
    G.changePlanNpc(G.liza, G.getDia("change.lisa.plan.dia"));
    G.changePlanNpc(G.alisa, G.getDia("change.alice.plan.dia"));
    G.changePlanNpc(G.kira, G.getDia("change.kira.plan.dia"));
    G.changePlanNpc(G.olivia, G.getDia("change.olivia.plan.dia"));
And before compiling add this new method outside of operateNewDay method (ie just after the closing brace), it should do.

Code:
private static void changePlanNpc(Npc npc, Dia dia)
{
    if (dia == null)
    {
        return;
    }
    for (int i = 0; i < dia.answers; i++)
    {
        Answer answer = dia.answer[i];
        if (answer.conditionOk())
        {
            {
                ' '
            });
            npc.changePlan(G.day, Convert.ToInt32(planData[0]), new Plan(planData[1], Convert.ToInt32(planData[2]), planData[3], true, answer.link), 1);
        }
    }
}
You can also compare code and copy paste the missing parts from my dll to the other. The readme is here for reference purpose mostly

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
So you have indeed to edit method then put the code at line 29 (if you edited method otherwise you're editing the class and line number is 20XX) in between the other "if (..){}" code statements. And that should do it for positioning testing.

To get change plans to work edit the class G. then go at the end of code blocks of operateNewDay(..){} (which is very long ...) just before the closing braces "}", there put this code.

Code:
    G.changePlanNpc(G.mom, G.getDia("change.mom.plan.dia"));
    G.changePlanNpc(G.liza, G.getDia("change.lisa.plan.dia"));
    G.changePlanNpc(G.alisa, G.getDia("change.alice.plan.dia"));
    G.changePlanNpc(G.kira, G.getDia("change.kira.plan.dia"));
    G.changePlanNpc(G.olivia, G.getDia("change.olivia.plan.dia"));
And before compiling add this new method outside of operateNewDay method (ie just after the closing brace), it should do.

Code:
private static void changePlanNpc(Npc npc, Dia dia)
{
    if (dia == null)
    {
        return;
    }
    for (int i = 0; i < dia.answers; i++)
    {
        Answer answer = dia.answer[i];
        if (answer.conditionOk())
        {
            {
                ' '
            });
            npc.changePlan(G.day, Convert.ToInt32(planData[0]), new Plan(planData[1], Convert.ToInt32(planData[2]), planData[3], true, answer.link), 1);
        }
    }
}
I decided to edit the original csharp according to your guidance (more of copy & paste actually), and the plan change is working. Thanks.

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
I'd rather help you, if you're motivated you could keep the mode updated. I could even give you git access to release new versions. It might also motivate me to do some other stuff in the future.

First step try to make it work, then we'll see.

So simply right click and "edit class" with dnSpy, when edit is made and there is no syntax error click the compile button. When done select the Assembly-csharp.dll and File > export module to replace the DLL. (Make a backup !!)

In the readme there is a comment before each block of text that explain what it does and where to put it.
//game.cs:imageLoader:66 > means in "game" class, method imageLoader(), line 66 (approximatif and can change between versions, check on previous dll if it doesnt work in the end)
//This adds animation !!

Good luck, keep me posted.
Excellent guidance boss,

I have managed to include animation feature to original 0.10 dll, and ability to read image (jpg/png). So far no crash, no missing scenes and no stuck. All based on your 0.9 dll, and it reads 0.10 during game loading instead of 0.9. Next trial is the elusive sizzling breakfast scenes with dear Ann, I did some trial and error editing but fail to get that scenes. Will try later on, and will keep you updated.

Looks like your Famous Diamond is ALIVE..!!! once again.

Please keep on guiding when you can.

All credits and acknowledgement goes to you sir.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Excellent guidance boss,

I have managed to include animation feature to original 0.10 dll, and ability to read image (jpg/png). So far no crash, no missing scenes and no stuck. All based on your 0.9 dll, and it reads 0.10 during game loading instead of 0.9. Next trial is the elusive sizzling breakfast scenes with dear Ann, I did some trial and error editing but fail to get that scenes. Will try later on, and will keep you updated.

Looks like your Famous Diamond is ALIVE..!!! once again.

Please keep on guiding when you can.

All credits and acknowledgement goes to you sir.

So when can we expect your version?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I like to thank both and
Have just tested the change places feature by adding sex with lisa Mo-Fr at 18:00 (part from chancers mod).
Working on a mod based on Galins mod, added diamond mod (inclusive shopping mod from Derover), my Lisa photo session mod v5.0 and now testing different parts of chancers mod, and also some own mod extensions are in plan.

G

GreatName

Did the option to create new actions work ? //New actions

This is what will lead to mom's breakfast scene.

You also need to put the additional variables .(the second part is buggy don't add it)
//New variables in V.cs

"diam.mom.fucks_-100_-100_1000", //will be used in the futur
"diam.mom.cook.fuck",
"diam.mom.cook.naked",

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
Did the option to create new actions work ? //New actions

This is what will lead to mom's breakfast scene.

You also need to put the additional variables .(the second part is buggy don't add it)
//New variables in V.cs

"diam.mom.fucks_-100_-100_1000", //will be used in the futur
"diam.mom.cook.fuck",
"diam.mom.cook.naked",
Now I spot those values on V.cs, been trying to spot them but fail so far.

Thanks boss.

Edit
Finally, I got it. The hot breakfast is on the menu, and be served on 0.10. ~Soon~
Capture-4.PNG

Last edited:

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I’m still having a problem with the pictures.. the dialogue shows up but no pictures I put the pictures in the images like I’m supposed to but nothing help...

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I'm a little bit confused. I've just tested the latest dll (v0.10 compatible) with a total new installed v 0.10 version Yes the diamond mod works, but if I try to add an additional scene it don't. Yesterday with a dll one step before it works.
I've added a new plan for liza (code):
change.lisa.plan.dia@60@ These are the new plans, syntax is as follow
day=1&liza.sex.0^18 lizasex 0 t-liza-phone-1 true
liza.sex.0@121@<color=red>Hmm, I wonder what Lisa's up to?</color>
liza.sex.1^ <i>open the door</i>
leave!lock!move_lounge^ <i>I'll leave her alone</i>

as already said, yesterday with the penultimate it worked, now not. Where is my mistake ?
Do I have tomatoes on my eyes?

Gosho555

Nov 11, 2017
Hey guys i have a question how normally when i offer to mom to try her jeans i should have pictures but i see only the conversation

bblover

May 31, 2017
Hello guys. I have finished everything in normal game (Lisa girlfriend payh), and just installed the mod. I dont want to miss any parts of the mod. So which previous part of the game shoud I start? Or is it okey to keep playing at this point of the game?

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
Hi, I'm a little bit confused. I've just tested the latest dll (v0.10 compatible) with a total new installed v 0.10 version Yes the diamond mod works, but if I try to add an additional scene it don't. Yesterday with a dll one step before it works.
I've added a new plan for liza (code):
change.lisa.plan.dia@60@ These are the new plans, syntax is as follow
day=1&liza.sex.0^18 lizasex 0 t-liza-phone-1 true
liza.sex.0@121@<color=red>Hmm, I wonder what Lisa's up to?</color>
liza.sex.1^ <i>open the door</i>
leave!lock!move_lounge^ <i>I'll leave her alone</i>

as already said, yesterday with the penultimate it worked, now not. Where is my mistake ?
Do I have tomatoes on my eyes?
That code is working fine, even with the adapted dll.

Capture-5.JPG
Open the door will lead you to scene with lisa, leave her alone will lead you to lounge where alice is washing dishes.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
That code is working fine, even with the adapted dll.

View attachment 39228
Open the door will lead you to scene with lisa, leave her alone will lead you to lounge where alice is washing dishes.
I've dl the dll from diamond.mod because I thought it will work now (according to info), but unfortunately it didn't work. I have absolutely no idea what happened. Game is new installed, pictures are added, diamond mod is running, but not my trial of implementing a new scene with the code I've posted, fuck ! I see no error, have no idea. Can you give please a link to your last dll, and maybe a save-files, so I can experiment a little bit.

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
I've dl the dll from diamond.mod because I thought it will work now (according to info), but unfortunately it didn't work. I have absolutely no idea what happened. Game is new installed, pictures are added, diamond mod is running, but not my trial of implementing a new scene with the code I've posted, fuck ! I see no error, have no idea. Can you give please a link to your last dll, and maybe a save-files, so I can experiment a little bit.
Check your PM

G

GreatName

I took the dll you PMed me and tested that everything is working. Though didn't test with Lisa, so strange indeed. The rest is working (mom change plan ?)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote