Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the future fix, i tried to find a possible variable error but couldn't find it myself, not enough expert on unity mods (maybe i'll learn it too one day)

G

GreatName

Some scenes won't be available anymore at the end of 0.9 walkthrough. I will find a way to add them back, what's planned :
- Add back : Mom, Kira enter room at night and blowjob/fuck
- Add back : Kira enter room in the morning
- Add back : Go to shop opportunity as it's gone at some point in the game

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
Some scenes won't be available anymore at the end of 0.9 walkthrough. I will find a way to add them back, what's planned :
- Add back : Mom, Kira enter room at night and blowjob/fuck
- Add back : Kira enter room in the morning
- Add back : Go to shop opportunity as it's gone at some point in the game
Just to mention, I added an option to go shopping 'manually' in the v0.2 of the shopping adventure mod.
If you go at a saturday and its 10 o clock, and you knock at your moms door, you will see it.

G

GreatName

Just to mention, I added an option to go shopping 'manually' in the v0.2 of the shopping adventure mod.
If you go at a saturday and its 10 o clock, and you knock at your moms door, you will see it.
Thanks, I saw it and removed my addon for your mod, I was talking about the official 0.9 shop opportunity that suffers the same issue.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
How do you get certain scenes like masterbating next to mom at tv? cumming on her boobs? etc

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
better yet has anyone got a sort of walkthrough of how to access the new scenes with mom? not bothered about the other characters

G

GreatName

better yet has anyone got a sort of walkthrough of how to access the new scenes with mom? not bothered about the other characters
THERE IS A README LINK WITH ALL THE INFO ON THE FIRST POST LAZY DUDE

Though some scenes are broken with 0.9 as stated earlier.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
yea, looks like it doesn't work with V9. once i added this mod everything got screwed up. old scenes and dialogue started popping up, like Ann talking about her new job at breakfast. etc. i appreciate the effort though.

still works with V8

icakicak

Jun 21, 2017
I don't really understand how to play this mod. downloaded and there is a save folder.
I try the mod without the saves, when continue game with my save, why intro again? the game load, but it seems I can open box again and kira is there. what happen?
so, should I use that save folder to play or can I use my saves? if can, how? without getting into intro.

sorry my eng.

G

GreatName

yea, looks like it doesn't work with V9. once i added this mod everything got screwed up. old scenes and dialogue started popping up, like Ann talking about her new job at breakfast. etc. i appreciate the effort though.

still works with V8
I don't really understand how to play this mod. downloaded and there is a save folder.
I try the mod without the saves, when continue game with my save, why intro again? the game load, but it seems I can open box again and kira is there. what happen?
so, should I use that save folder to play or can I use my saves? if can, how? without getting into intro.

sorry my eng.
Do not override Assembly-Csharp.dll, it's broken.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
It's an amazing work.
I really apreciate that you keep my base mod in place

Will try. thanks

Reactions: GreatName
G

GreatName

2017.10.16.A
* Added ANIMATIONS ! Still rough and not optimized but working.
* Added the possibility to check for character position
* Added the possibility to use decrypted files directly by specifying either jpg or png.
* Added new mom wear cloth opportunity

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Wooow, what an update. I've just DL it and will check itin next days. Very interested to see the animation, because that's what I'm missing

Jun 5, 2017
@GreatName. I really think that You, @lazyharry @Derover and @Chancer should band together and merge all of these mods of yours into one "F95 Special" mod. Think about it, talk about it between yourselves. Why the hell not.

It's obvious that you guys have awesome ideas for the content and with the CGs that you guys can make yourself or borrow from the respected members posting "Fan Art" you can create singular mod that can be pure gold.

EDIT: Tagged all users so that I don't have to post this is every topic :)
+1

Reactions: Derover
G

GreatName

Yes, you now need it to have the animation working

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GreatName

2017.10.23.A

As with the new modding possibilities the game will go forward a seduction plan, so mom won't get wincested from scratch, you'll have to build up her lustiness. Here is a small preview of iterative story with mom cook (that will get locked further away when lust build up appears)

* Added mom cook opportunity ! look at the readme as always
mom-breakfast-1.jpg
* --- Modding ---
* Added the possibility to create new plans from dialogues
* Added possibility to add direct dialogues to plans without having to go to a subdialogue
* Added new variables for mom cook story

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
2017.10.23.A
* --- Modding ---
* Added the possibility to create new plans from dialogues
* Added possibility to add direct dialogues to plans without having to go to a subdialogue
* Added new variables for mom cook story
I have been waiting for this. A way to initiate dialogue without going through the original dev version dialogue. You did a fine job man. If possible I would like to learn it from you. Keep up the good work. :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote