Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I installed that mod and it happen to overwrite all my saves, replacing thme with very usefull saves, I am grateful for that, but just as well I would like to go on with my playthrough. So I am not too happy with the Mod. (Of course I made a copy, so my saves still exist, but then again, I would have liked to get the new material. By the way - Max Jogging did not appear in my game so far).

G

GreatName

I installed that mod and it happen to overwrite all my saves, replacing thme with very usefull saves, I am grateful for that, but just as well I would like to go on with my playthrough. So I am not too happy with the Mod. (Of course I made a copy, so my saves still exist, but then again, I would have liked to get the new material. By the way - Max Jogging did not appear in my game so far).
Saves are only here for commodity. You can go on with your stuff and have the mod, don't really understand what you're not happy about ... There is a readme explaining all the walkthrough, did you check it?

Reactions: ray3dave

Anubis Metus

Sep 18, 2017
Did you copy these image files into the original images folder?
If you use notepad++ it organizes the mod.txt file lines.
Manged to resolve this issue, as stated early, the mod looked like a 1line so the photo identification was failing. adding spaces helped.
But now i have a problem with Kira and mom line looping none stop. at part " mome progress and mom incident"

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Manged to resolve this issue, as stated early, the mod looked like a 1line so the photo identification was failing. adding spaces helped.
But now i have a problem with Kira and mom line looping none stop. at part " mome progress and mom incident"
What are they saying?

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
IDK i just get stuck at dinner , stuck with the same options tho the images change and ui dissapears

G

GreatName

19.09.2017.B
Mom help you sleeps if you ask for between 1 and 2am. Kira and Alice have fun after nightclub

Reactions: skyphernaut

tmv

May 31, 2017
Does this mod work with all the other mod's out there? It would be realy a shame if we could not use them together.

G

GreatName

Does this mod work with all the other mod's out there? It would be realy a shame if we could not use them together.
It should be, though you'll have to juggle with the mod.txt file. Chancer is merging the mods usually

NERIMATTEO

Jun 5, 2017
u were right my problem was i didn't have last game version-

now my problem is that i can't see images (white screen)
for example when i'm in pool with kira and i choose to get out and have sex with her
or when i get private punishment with mom and i choose the BJ.

in that last scene with mom i'm stucked at the end of the sequence with no option to click

Last edited:
G

GreatName

Those are Chancer mod options, check if you have all the image from this mod.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hello, how do I put 2 mods together in the same game if for example "A Shopping Adventure [0.1]" and "Diamond mod [20.09.2017.A]" have the same name with Mod.txt? can i copy one in the other txt and have both?

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Hello, how do I put 2 mods together in the same game if for example "A Shopping Adventure [0.1]" and "Diamond mod [20.09.2017.A]" have the same name with Mod.txt? can i copy one in the other txt and have both?
Yes, you can copy shoppng code and add to Diamond's Mod.txt in the end of this file.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote